Going to a big highschool in Texas must be lifefuel

sportsmogger

sportsmogger

Banned

Playing football all day

Nothing compares, hate my parents for moving to Europe instead of Texas, where I'd be NT asf as the quarterback

@Kamui @klip11 @Ricky212 @Piratecel @ElTruecel @Mr. President

Prolly thick latinas everywhere in the school halls :feelswah:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ElTruecel, p0lishsubhuman, klip11 and 11 others
@murdah

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Texas has the biggest highschools in the country, they even have restaurants in them where you can buy food jfl

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, tombradylover, UrGirlsMcm and 2 others
Always wanted to go to a highschool in texas, especially Houston Area where there are hot latina foids, good food, and nice culture from the mexicos.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Another episode of turd worlders basing their vision of America on geriatric gay Jew cinema

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Schizomogger, ElTruecel, BrahminBoss and 6 others
Texas has the biggest highschools in the country, they even have restaurants in them where you can buy food jfl
Over if you don't live in Texas as a teenager, literally the best state to live in rn i heard

California sucks and the rest of the states are shitty, Texas has everything + relatively cheap houses and good neighborhoods

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ilovewhitewomen and murdah
What part of europe do you live

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, sportsmogger and normie_joe
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, murdah and sportsmogger
Always wanted to go to a highschool in texas, especially Houston Area where there are hot latina foids, good food, and nice culture from the mexicos.
Apparently North Texas is full of chads, some old user went ER over North Texas, just search up North Texas on looksmax.org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe
Is the dating market bad for ethnics?
Idk I don't go outside, I don't think it's as bad as people make it out to be, as long as you're not ugly asf and short, you'll be good

• +1
Apparently North Texas is full of chads, some old user went ER over North Texas, just search up North Texas on looksmax.org
The plymouth shooter?

• JFL
Too many blacks

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, murdah and sportsmogger
The plymouth shooter?
Nah someone didnt actually go ER, he just made a bunch of threads about North Texas

• JFL
Nigga...

Are Swedish women not your type?

MV5BM2U1MDBjODUtOGE3Yy00YTY4LWE4ZTYtOWQ5YzViMjhlZThmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzU5NTQ5MQ@@._V1_.jpg

Oh yeah it was you that posted that woman with a hippo ass, nvm I understand.
I like all types of women except for Abo tbh

So yes I'm into Swedish women, but Texas seems more NT and I'd be able to probably fit in easier in America

• +1
Nigga...

Are Swedish women not your type?

MV5BM2U1MDBjODUtOGE3Yy00YTY4LWE4ZTYtOWQ5YzViMjhlZThmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzU5NTQ5MQ@@._V1_.jpg

Oh yeah it was you that posted that woman with a hippo ass, nvm I understand.
built for immigrant cock

• JFL
I like all types of women except for Abo tbh

So yes I'm into Swedish women, but Texas seems more NT and I'd be able to probably fit in easier in America

Are Swedes not nt? What do you mean by nt?

• +1
Another episode of turd worlders basing their vision of America on geriatric gay Jew cinema
No such thing as geriatric jew propaganda in texas jfl, It’s a red state that has millions of rednecks and illegal immigrants. Somewhere like cali or new york is jew propaganda

• JFL
Are Swedes not nt? What do you mean by nt?
Giga, but I think the women are attracted to NT, so if you're NT, you'll do well

Like @SomaliMax posted that manlet gymcel in Norway but he was giga nt so he had every girl laughing and giggling

And yes nt means social, nordic culture is very anti social

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SomaliMax and normie_joe
No such thing as geriatric jew propaganda in texas jfl, It’s a red state that has millions of rednecks and illegal immigrants. Somewhere like cali or new york is jew propaganda
I ignored his :geek: ahh for a reason, nigga always acts smart in every thread, he's a schizo weirdo

• +1
Giga, but I think the women are attracted to NT, so if you're NT, you'll do well

Like @SomaliMax posted that manlet gymcel in Norway but he was giga nt so he had every girl laughing and giggling

Every passing day I wonder why I'm not in ntmax.org tbh

And yes nt means social, nordic culture is very anti social
Brootal, when you are a curry and you have the personality of a nordic fellow; worst of both worlds.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and murdah
Every passing day I wonder why I'm not in ntmax.org tbh

Brootal, when you are a curry and you have the personality of a nordic fellow; worst of both worlds.
Need to get dreads and NT maxx asap

• JFL
Over for OP when he realised he’d be the school victim getting his head pushed into the toilets and flushed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, tombradylover, Kamui and 3 others
Over for OP when he realised he’d be the school victim getting his head pushed into the toilets and flushed
JFL if you think I'd let some short spics bully me, are you fucking nuts?

I've never been bullied in my life and have actually been a bully before, although i regret it.

@tombradylover
How was your high school experience with thick latinas everywhere around

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and sportsmogger
  • Woah
Reactions: nofap
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Ricky212 and sportsmogger
Then you get shot at on the 100th school shooting of the year

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and sportsmogger
these stadiums for high school team pretty crazy

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Costcosuperstore and sportsmogger
Imagine going there as an ethnic...:feelskek:
 08f45b5e 3310 4d57 a883 e26fb8a8dd2d

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Diarrhoea, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
My pops says he wants to move to Texas after he retires

• JFL
@Mr. President

@tombradylover
How was your high school experience with thick latinas everywhere around
It was great but none are later material. All of them are pump and dump and face fuck only also a lot of them are BBC only and athlete only. So its great but a lot of them are used up. Water

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kamui and sportsmogger
It was great but none are later material. All of them are pump and dump and face fuck only also a lot of them are BBC only and athlete only. So its great but a lot of them are used up. Water
wtf, they're bbc and med only like you

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
Most people here wouldnt go there because they would be scared of getting height mogged by zoomers

White athlete only too. Latinas are sluts man. Hot asf tho :feelsohh:
are there black latinas and white latinas there too, whos the hottest latina u seen

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
are there black latinas and white latinas there too, whos the hottest latina u seen
Yea theres both nigga hot cheeto eating bitches and borderline basic white girl but with huge ass bitches. Idk whats the hottest one I seen niger they all hot asf or subhuman. I haven't been to hs in 5 years niger

• JFL
His vision is correct, despite your schizo ramblings. Many ethnics also go to these schools. The only hilarious part was this:

where I'd be NT asf as the quarterback

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back