going to be making 40k to 50k $$$ per months. what would you guys do?

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)
(yea im flexing too still asking again)

• +1
Reactions: murdah and NoseProphecy
what do you do inb4 dropshipping lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: likenesss, PrinceLuenLeoncur, deepfuckingvalue and 3 others
what do you do inb4 dropshipping lol
game developper, basically a game environnement artist & level designer for solo projects (with help)
at first it was 20k to 30k but it jumped lol

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, PrinceLuenLeoncur, <6PSLcel and 9 others

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)​

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada and NoseProphecy
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, dehydrated and NoseProphecy
step one: get off this site

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs, micropenis29 and NoseProphecy
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jxck7468, try2beme and NoseProphecy
don't do anything just because you have money, do things because you want to or because it's smart

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and NoseProphecy
don't do anything just because you have money, do things because you want to or because it's smart
first thing is buy a car, then money for trips and expensive food
idk the rest tho, like what im supposed to do cus im gonna have like so much leftover jfl, proollly just save em

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: try2beme, NoseProphecy and xegigi
Travel more. You'll make the best experiences

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Travel more. You'll make the best experiences
only 19 ngl
gonna roidcel so i'll have a good body before 20 and my 20s at least finna be "fire" still i don't feel alive

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and N1666
only 19 ngl
gonna roidcel so i'll have a good body before 20 and my 20s at least finna be "fire" still i don't feel alive
You don't have to be a certain age to travel, I started solo travelling at 17. Better to do things whilst your young imo

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and NoseProphecy
Give me some

idk u but im gonna help OG users ik for surgeries, idk u though lol
Haha you might not know me but I’ve been stalking you since 2021:owo::owo::owo:. I always dreamt of being in your awesome threads :sneaky::sneaky:.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666 and alriodai
gamble it all

• +1
Reactions: Bozoogway and micropenis29
how do you even learn to make that much at 19

• JFL
Reactions: micropenis29
game developper, basically a game environnement artist & level designer for solo projects (with help)
thats what this org suggested i do for college. fuck i want to do it but at the same time it sounds like meme + im avg iq at best😕 do you need to be high iq to do it?

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai and micropenis29
how do you even learn to make that much at 19
im autistic and smart ash in terms of business making, alwyays been
basically
- look for high demand low supply or shit supply
- learn how to be the best supply
- make sure the competition is dead
that's what i did w most shit
thats what this org suggested i do for college. fuck i want to do it but at the same time it sounds like meme + im avg iq at best😕 do you need to be high iq to do it?
you need patience to learn the skills, legit patience, it tooks me months of work for shit like this
you have a big chance of making double your money if you have unlimited spins.
ight ill send u 5k to flip for me

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated
I'm looking for a job

basically

you need patience to learn the skills, legit patience, it tooks me months of work for shit like this

ight ill send u 5k to flip for me
lol alright send it over, i'll try n make it on the slots

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai
Ur hella young u have until ur mid twenties or late to travel around

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
basically
Think I’ve seen videos on my fyp bout that. You need a lot of money to start?

Dope know any good starter guides/vids?
depends on what you wanna do
3d modelling is goated right now, blender or fusion or 3ds max videos starters basics

• +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW
would be very nice if you could send me $1,000 so I can also start my business

I have the perfect business model and everything but I need money

currently I’m doing sports betting and praying that I win so I can start my business

Am gonna ask u for $100 so i can looksmax. :feelsautistic:

Can you pm the games name? Ill play it

first thing is buy a car, then money for trips and expensive food
idk the rest tho, like what im supposed to do cus im gonna have like so much leftover jfl, proollly just save em
invest, dollar cost average into the s&p500 and chill. Let compound interest work it’s magic.

Make sure to spend your money too on experiences, travel etc.

Don’t be stupid and do drugs like coke/opiates etc.

Don’t be dumb with your money, put like half your income (after expenses) into the snp500

would be very nice if you could send me $1,000 so I can also start my business

I have the perfect business model and everything but I need money

currently I’m doing sports betting and praying that I win so I can start my business
Nigga get a normal job and save up, chances are your shitty idea wont go anywhere with your 0 business experience.
Are you selling something? If so just promise a product and get cashflow going you dont need that much

Last edited:
Save most of it towards a home and/or a car. Don’t make it anything too fancy. Also evade blowing large amounts on drugs and alcohol.

Guys
So you really think this nigga who is 19 is a game dev (takes several years of study) AND earns 50K a month ?
Another larping cunt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666, ascension, onlyhereforthehair and 1 other person
Guys
So you really think this nigga who is 19 is a game dev (takes several years of study) AND earns 50K a month ?
Another larping cunt
most likely he’s lying but I wish him welll my only issue is he lives in Algeria or Tunisia and those countries don’t have the money for that nor are western nations hiring3rd worlders to pay at such rates

• +1
Reactions: Jarate and ascension
@ascension I heard you can blow your nose with OP’s income

• +1
Reactions: ascension
@ascension I heard you can blow your nose with OP’s income

Nice job, making 40k rupees a month is nothing to be laughed at.

Despite that though, I wipe my ball sweat with your yearly income. You're not a big fish like me.

• JFL
Reactions: jxck7468, N1666 and Bozoogway
Guys
Another larping cunt
most likely he’s lying but I wish him welll my only issue is he lives in Algeria or Tunisia and those countries don’t have the money for that nor are western nations hiring3rd worlders to pay at such rates

He's another larper who changes the currency of his earnings from Rupees to Dollars to try and flex on teen greycels.

Jfl at believing that a guy with 15k posts on an incel forum was able to earn 50k USD a month at 19. This site needs an IQ test to register tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jarate and PrinceLuenLeoncur

"Game artist and designer" jfl, I'm pretty sure AI has taken your job already pal.

It's ok though, I'll offer you a job sweeping my yard for 20rupees/hour. Thank me later @Bozoogway

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai and Bozoogway
He's another larper who changes the currency of his earnings from Rupees to Dollars to try and flex on teen greycels.

Jfl at believing that a guy with 15k posts on an incel forum was able to earn 50k USD a month at 19. This site needs an IQ test to register tbh.
Shit yeah I forgot he’s 19 when I talk to him on discord I assume he’s at least 22.

• +1
Reactions: ascension
"Game artist and designer" jfl, I'm pretty sure AI has taken your job already pal.

It's ok though, I'll offer you a job sweeping my yard for 20rupees/hour. Thank me later @Bozoogway
20 rupees an hour is barely 0.90 shekels.
don't be a shit boss @ascension. You can make it a whole shekel/ an hour for him.

if he works hard enough, he can make 10 shekels a day.

OP, you can basically buy a chewing gum package if you work a full 12/hours on his garden

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai, ascension and Jarate
Lmao definitely a Larp then

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Spend it all on clothes and looksmaxxing shit. I swear girls love good outfits and style. Save some aswell. Get a teeth cleaning and polish them

Nigga get a normal job and save up, chances are your shitty idea wont go anywhere with your 0 business experience.
Are you selling something? If so just promise a product and get cashflow going you dont need that much
no i learned how SEO really works. I have mentors who used to work at google. but the problem is that the tools they use to work with that automate everything cost money

if you learn SEO the correct way you can literally get traffic to any website easily. and become rich off of ads