Gonna hold ice on my cheeks for 2+ hours tonight

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
Must ascend

• JFL
Reactions: malicieusss and Deleted member 20179
u're gonna descend actually but give it a try and tell us the results ok?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, DefinitelyNT, Deleted member 25938 and 3 others
spend those 2 hours learning valuable skills to moneymaxx and you'll eventually have enough wealth for all ur surgeries without all this cope stuff.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 1901
2 hours?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 1901
it’s been 12 minutes how’s the results

2 hours is a bit much bro but good luck

• +1
Reactions: Milk and Deleted member 29167
I will aim for more.

I must destroy fat cells and have hollow cheeks
I am pretty sure that you will just kill cells and then it will hurt for a long time

I will aim for more.

Be 10% and it s easier than having 2hours+ ice cubes everyday

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
it’s been 12 minutes how’s the results
I haven’t started yet.

The results will take weeks To months btw

2 hours is a bit much bro but good luck
The longer, the better

I am pretty sure that you will just kill cells and then it will hurt for a long time
Hopefully not

Be 10% and it s easier than having 2hours+ ice cubes everyday
I’m already sub 10% my face is lean but I want this:

0A983883 63DF 42E3 BD97 BE267CFCA0BC

• JFL
Reactions: justleavemealone, Deleted member 26410, Deleted member 25938 and 3 others
I haven’t started yet.

The longer, the better

Hopefully not

View attachment 2216215
i m afraid ur bones are not lenghty enough to look like that but maybe i am wrong and dont strive to look like that u will descend, also look for buccal fat removal, better than what are u doing

• +1
Reactions: Roamer
I haven’t started yet.

The longer, the better

Hopefully not

View attachment 2216215
just look normal

you’re blackpilled to the haemoglobin in your blood brœ

looking like james should be your biggest fear boss just get LL and genio or whatever the fuck you need to look normal and leave your poor bruised, sexually abused face alone

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr, Deleted member 1901, Deleted member 27660 and 1 other person
Tag me with the results

I will aim for more.

does that actually happen?
in theory would icing under your eyes give you eye bags?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
only if you hold them long enough to really cool the fat down. ekil made a video on his channel about what he's talking about doing with this diy buccal fat removal

only if you hold them long enough to really cool the fat down. ekil made a video on his channel about what he's talking about doing with this diy buccal fat removal
ah, im actually scared about icing my face because i dont want to kill my fat pads

ah, im actually scared about icing my face because i dont want to kill my fat pads
dont do direct ice, but i recommend putting ur face in a bowl of ice cold water with ice cubes for ice hooding, it makes a noticable difference in UEE. takes like 10 minutes after shower and lasts for about 2 hours

• +1
dont do direct ice, but i recommend putting ur face in a bowl of ice cold water with ice cubes for ice hooding, it makes a noticable difference in UEE. takes like 10 minutes after shower and lasts for about 2 hours
yeah ive been doing direct ice and i feel like its made me look tired.
i might just buy a face ice mask to use instead of having to use ice and fill up a bowl etc

yeah ive been doing direct ice and i feel like its made me look tired.
i might just buy a face ice mask to use instead of having to use ice and fill up a bowl etc
yea go full bateman fuck it

Not worth it, do 30m max, i did it and gave me really good results

• +1
Reactions: Milk
Destroy skin theory

• Love it
  • +1
Must ascend
Make sure it's on both cheeks / not one and that you do it for equal amounts of time if you are switching sides. Don't cause assymtries

• +1
search up cryolipolysis.

Yes in theory it could give you a bad under eye but you’d have to hold ice to your face for 30+ minutes and replace the ice as it melts

• +1
Make sure it's on both cheeks / not one and that you do it for equal amounts of time if you are switching sides. Don't cause assymtries
Good advice bro

Same but 3cm taller

Bro just rot like me. Im very depressed but my mental health is more stable when i accepted im subhuman. You are torturing yourself with this stupid coping methods that will have never worked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Deleted member 1901
Same but 3cm taller

Bro just rot like me. Im very depressed but my mental health is more stable when i accepted im subhuman. You are torturing yourself with this stupid coping methods that will have never worked
Let me cope, my guy.

Maybe. It’ll work. At least higher chance than rotting + rotting makes me feel worse.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Let me cope, my guy.

Maybe. It’ll work. At least higher chance than rotting + rotting makes me feel worse.
Same but im coping with redpilled shit like gymceling and cold showers. Rotting after these ones tastes better

• +1
Same but im coping with redpilled shit like gymceling and cold showers. Rotting after these ones tastes better

Mogs me. You would have potential if NT + money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
What 555 jewros pill do to people @User49 @St.TikTokcel
Same but 3cm taller

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and User49
What 555 jewros pill do to people @User49 @St.TikTokcel
Im neet for one month. I was making 555 jewros as a uber eats courier. I was making 50km on my bike for $20. The fate of low class ethnics @St.TikTokcel

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, User49, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
Too downwarded grown and too short for being a normie. Tho bimax with implants could ascend me to strong mtn-htn I think
If you were rich then LL bimax implants everything you want you could get. But of course most people will never get rich

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Deleted member 17244
Im neet for one month. I was making 555 jewros as a uber eats courier. I was making 50km on my bike for $20. The fate of low class ethnics @St.TikTokcel
Being in EE chops of your income by 80% compared to the job in the west while cost of living is not that much cheaper, brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and Deleted member 17244
Being in EE chops of your income by 80% compared to the job in the west while cost of living is not that much cheaper, brutal
@ifyouwannabemylover said he can get bimax in germany for 5k jewros. The cheapest maxfac who performs bimax in poland does charge 33k pln which is almost 7300 jewros. The other clinics charge even 70k pln for small bluepilled movements. Its over

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Deleted member 24444
The cheapest maxfac who performs bimax in poland does charge 33k pln which is almost 7300 jewros
He probably won't give any aesthetic improvement as well but at least you have maxfac surgeons in Poland, there are none in Almaty slums jfl

Update — my routine: