Good 3/4 profile and shitty side profile

P

PresidentBusiness

Iron
I don't know what makes my side profile below average even though I have a really good front and 3/4 wtf.

I've seen many people on this forum talk about how its impossible to have a good front but a shitty side profile.

Someone post people with attractive fronts but shitty side profile

• +1
Reactions: mug

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FBl, Deleted member 34058, Deleted member 32973 and 5 others
It's always about your chin projection and mandible

the best side profiles have low gonial angles + forward protuberance growth, lower set nasal roots also tend to look better from the side as long as the nose is still projected (makes the orbitals more prominent)

but neither of these features is necessarily positive from 3/4th or front.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, LooksThinker, lemonnz and 1 other person
i also have good 3/4ths because of ogee curve ramus and all that, except my front is utter dogshit to look at, i look like a pedophile/drugdealer

the best side profiles have low gonial angles + forward protuberance growth, lower set nasal roots also tend to look better from the side as long as the nose is still projected (makes the orbitals more prominent)

hey man I started doing HIT (Mentzer style) and my bench has gone up 20 lbs since starting, in your experience does this style have legitimacy? I'm still a relatively new lifter and havent maxxed out my gains yet? so is this style optimal to keep growing or should it become more volumized over time? Thanks

hey man I started doing HIT (Mentzer style) and my bench has gone up 20 lbs since starting, in your experience does this style have legitimacy? I'm still a relatively new lifter and havent maxxed out my gains yet? so is this style optimal to keep growing or should it become more volumized over time? Thanks
I have no experience with it, but generally doing more of a thing makes you better at doing it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Softboymaxx and mug

My biggest falio is weak chin, that's why I don't look good from the side

Gonial angle probably

Brb using imagination since no pics

• +1
Reactions: baboon593 and LooksThinker
You’re probably just overrating yourself from a certain angle. Compare yourself to other men.

• +1
Reactions: baboon593
I have a good side and shitty front jfl

crooked nose is ok, very upturned nose is a huge failo but it is rare
I have a bump on my nose and id rather have an upturned since im a prettyboy

• So Sad
Reactions: blackout_96_