Your hair is 50% of your looks

It can literally alter your face

• +1
Reactions: KIVVV, Eternal_, moreroidsmoredates and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel
I agree. Hair is very important.

For men it's easy tho.

You just have to have perfect hair, perfect facial thirds, perfect midface, developed jaw and upper maxilla, perfect eyes, low eyebrows, medium sized forehead, perfect skin, perfect colouring and symmetry.

And it's all for nothing if you are under 5 foot 7 :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Willmogulater and yen

For men it's easy tho.

You just have to have perfect hair, perfect facial thirds, perfect midface, developed jaw and upper maxilla, perfect eyes, low eyebrows, medium sized forehead, perfect skin, perfect colouring and symmetry.

how tall are u?

Good hair is so fucking hard to achieve. It just dont make any Sense. One day mai hair looks good. Someday it looks shit. Like its so random and there is no formula to gain that good hair everyday.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Willmogulater
bald or bad acne scars which u choose, honestly scars are worse tbh if theyre a lot. But id take nw1 w few acne scars instead of nw2 w pristine skin

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
Good hair is so fucking hard to achieve. It just dont make any Sense. One day mai hair looks good. Someday it looks shit. Like its so random and there is no formula to gain that good hair everyday.
Wish i had this hairline

For men it's easy tho.

Even with all that plus being 5'7+ it's still over if you are a 4inch Dickcel
And i still Wonder why bitchs keep complaining about "muh unrealistic female beauty standards waah😭"

When all you have to do is be atleast 3+/10 facially
Doesn't matter if you are 4'2 or 6'7
Doesn't matter if you are fat or skinny

Brutal :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Manana
Even with all that plus being 5'7+ it's still over if you are a 4inch Dickcel
And i still Wonder why bitchs keep complaining about "muh unrealistic female beauty standards waah😭"

When all you have to do is be atleast 2+/10 facially
Doesn't matter if you are 4'2 or 6'7
Doesn't matter if you are fat or skinny

Brutal :feelscry:
Yeah, for foids it's just be thin, have a decent midface and a good hair and it's easy life. They can get away with 5+ falios.

Yeah, for foids it's just be thin, have a decent midface and a good hair and it's easy life. They can get away with 5+ falios.
There are a shit ton of men Who are into curvy women (aka me:forcedsmile:) so being thin isn't really a requirement, just be moderately chubby and don't be a complete landwhale and you're set
The fact that this
4091397 1713991153428
and this
Screenshot 20240502 172935
are both super attractive to different men means that they have alot of archetypes that they can go for (whether they are short or tall)

Mean while no women is strictly into short or fat men(excluding sexual fetishs like femdom and chubby chasers)

I’ve extremely good hair n not so bad eyes, but i still look utter shit.
IMG 6921

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel and normie_joe
hair doenst matter in greece. most sex havers are bald or NW2 here, its all about looking high trust or bad boy. if you are neither, welcome to .org