Good tattoo ideas for average looking dude?

L

LooksPSL

Equinox
Any good ideas for an average looking dude? I look too friendly and want to look more masculine

Tattoo some muscle on yourself

just find an artist you like on instagram and then let him design something based on some suggestions by you. I like black and white american traditional and some geometric stuff. Spend a lot of money on it

Massive cope.

Paining stupid ink on your skin will not make you get laid

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6965
Any good ideas for an average looking dude? I look too friendly and want to look more masculine
Patriotic symbols or go for creative designs(something you love but also that is famous),but don't do something just to do it.

my rule for myself is don't get something that looks cool in itself. This is what Normies do and why it looks shit from a distance. Get something that makes you look better, like a pattern or a design. Think asthetically not art.

Massive cope.

Paining stupid ink on your skin will not make you get laid
It's good for statusmax which can get you laid if your average.Also can boost your body if you have already gymcel body or just lean body

Tattoos won't make you look more masculine. They just make it so you have tattoos. If you're gonna get tattoos, just make sure you find a good artist on IG, but I wouldn't advise tattoomaxxing if you don't actually want the tattoos for at least a portion of yourself. If the tattoos are good, people will pay attention.