Good to rope when youre just bored of the game

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

I drink YOUR milkshake 🥤
Too many dalits will suffer every insult in existence being poor, incel, ugly, short , broke, abused dog, wageslave , divorce, dissease etc etc and then only finally rope.

Its more honorable to rope when u realise that odds stacked against u and that ull never be atesh salih lookz or roman reigns biacromial or david gandy phenotype or richard ramirez bones and leanness , .just fucking end it. If reincarnation is true then it must be the most illogical computeer program liek thing ever devised, maybe u be 8 psl next life or 3 psl congo dweller with no water and starving. Who fuck cares? They say u must have read the right words, but whats the answer when everything u read just brings u deeper and deepr into confusion.

Good to say fuck you to your biology, and shoot yourself after smoking a good cigarette. I have a lot of resepct for ronnie mcnutt and this guy woh went out like a badass not like chuck the cuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, glaruz, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 2 others
rather rape as many bitches as I can and go ER and die in police shootout

• +1
Reactions: silencio, mike21, Manletmachine and 1 other person
rather rape as many bitches as I can and go ER and die in police shootout
yeawhen i mediated on ketamine i realised that its true that God is love, but its so far away that it bears no significane whatsoever. Its like if u know el dorado is in mexico and ur in some freezing desert in russia w no means to get there. Only solution is to go ER and take as many slavs and chinks and whatnot with u, more u hate more ull be redeemed , perfect your hate make it an instrument of war. I like this image , cos it represents perfect serenity while unleashing destruction , the film elephant also represent what i talk about well

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and MoggerGaston
Sad video

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
yeawhen i mediated on ketamine i realised that its true that God is love, but its so far away that it bears no significane whatsoever. Its like if u know el dorado is in mexico and ur in some freezing desert in russia w no means to get there. Only solution is to go ER and take as many slavs and chinks and whatnot with u, more u hate more ull be redeemed , perfect your hate make it an instrument of war. I like this image , cos it represents perfect serenity while unleashing destruction , the film elephant also represent what i talk about well

View attachment 2890578
i would deem it unethical and immoral in fact, to not go ER when your life is shit due to unjust treatment.

Trueceldom basically made it your life purpose to unleash your wrath on the world and make people suffer like they made you suffer.

Only then, society and humanity can evolve. By being faced with the proper consequences of the human struggle.

• +1
Too many dalits will suffer every insult in existence being poor, incel, ugly, short , broke, abused dog, wageslave , divorce, dissease etc etc and then only finally rope.

Its more honorable to rope when u realise that odds stacked against u and that ull never be atesh salih lookz or roman reigns biacromial or david gandy phenotype or richard ramirez bones and leanness , .just fucking end it. If reincarnation is true then it must be the most illogical computeer program liek thing ever devised, maybe u be 8 psl next life or 3 psl congo dweller with no water and starving. Who fuck cares? They say u must have read the right words, but whats the answer when everything u read just brings u deeper and deepr into confusion.

Good to say fuck you to your biology, and shoot yourself after smoking a good cigarette. I have a lot of resepct for ronnie mcnutt and this guy woh went out like a badass not like chuck the cuck

View attachment 2890562
The edit goes so hard

• JFL
Dalit ramblings

• JFL

View attachment 2890578
You’re gonna burn in hell you sick fuck

• WTF
Mirin low inhib

• +1

View attachment 2890562
Brutal way to rope. You can see him panic after the match did not light up the first time.

• JFL
Propellerhatmax

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back