good way to make money relatively fast ( exclusive )

D

Deleted member 21899

Kraken
get a job in fast food chain
sounds terrible?
but if you work for like 9 months you can stack like 5000 euros in europe if you dont have expenses

then when you are employed you can take loan

and loan, man you can take like 5 to 10 thousand euros

so 5+5 = 10 k in 9 months or even 5+10= 15k in 9 months

thats insane money for eastern europe

i know that this guide is useless for usacels, but whole moneymaxing part of forum is not relevant to them because they live in rich country that terrorised the world for the last 150 years or so

you can adjust the salaries according to pay in your country. i think in france that would be like 40k in 9 months . so think about it

@mrriceguyreturns @AlexBrown84 @St.TikTokcel @Gargantuan @Marsik

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, User28823, 5'7 zoomer and 7 others
i swear taking loan is such an underrated moneymaxxing hack like u can legit make 10-20k overnight

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: conquer, n0rthface, Marsiere214 and 10 others
i swear taking loan is such an underrated moneymaxxing hack like u can legit make 10-20k overnight
yes dude i made 1 thousand euro in 15 minutes when i was 18

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
yes dude i made 1 thousand euro in 15 minutes when i was 18
its easy if ur smart, but just gotta make sure they dont scam u with those low interest loans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21899
op is legit

i got job working at kfc my sophomore year of high school, put in overtime there, got bad grades so dropped out to focus on kfc, then 1 year later had saved up $100,000 and opened a clothing brand

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Manletmachine, Gargantuan and 4 others
Taking loan isnt moneymaxxing ,its moneyMIN, beacuse you will have to give back more, wtf is that troll post? The whole idea of moneymaxxing and financial freedom is to NOT be slave to money, so you should have passive income which pay you for your lifestyle. If you take loan its totally oposite, you have to work your ass hard to pay back the loan so you're kinda slave due it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend, Marsiere214 and Deleted member 21899
take tuitions in subjects which youre expert in. idk other ways

Taking loan isnt moneymaxxing ,its moneyMIN, beacuse you will have to give back more, wtf is that troll post? The whole idea of moneymaxxing and financial freedom is to NOT be slave to money, so you should have passive income which pay you for your lifestyle. If you take loan its totally oposite, you have to work your ass hard to pay back the loan so you're kinda slave due it.
who told you have to pay back? and if you decide to pay back its like little pays every month you wont even notice once you paid it all

and u can use those 5-10 thousand dollars that u took on loan for moneymaxing such as crypto or sports betting

• +1
Reactions: conquer
take tuitions in subjects which youre expert in. idk other ways
trying to get expert in some subject will cause discomfort . i dont know what idiot would take your advice seriously

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: conquer, Marsiere214, Manletmachine and 2 others
trying to get expert in some subject will cause discomfort . i dont know what idiot would take your advice seriously
bro im doing it for english, and im in india. its easy money and will keep increasing depending on expertise

i forgot to add a keyword 'ALREADY'

bro im doing it for english, and im in india. its easy money and will keep increasing depending on expertise
man do you fucking understand that trying to get good at something requires hard work and effort? its -ROI play . thats not how you get far in life

@AlexBrown84

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Manletmachine, future_mogger and 1 other person
man do you fucking understand that trying to get good at something requires hard work and effort? its -ROI play . thats not how you get far in life

@AlexBrown84
bro i already make money through tuitions. it depends on your grades and if u have some free time

@AlexBrown84
but agree it wont make anyone very far. its just a side hustle

• +1
bro i already make money through tuitions. it depends on your grades and if u have some free time
bro you failed. dont you see it , dont try to cope
i make far more money than you and i never even tried

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214, Manletmachine and future_mogger
im poorcel indian bro. some money is some money for me
bro you failed. dont you see it , dont try to cope
i make far more money than you and i never even tried

@AlexBrown84
exactly

fuck outta here if you think i’m about to slave away 20,000 hours trying to master some retarded skill jfl

it’s either get lucky, play poker, or dollar arbitrage for me

• +1
exactly

fuck outta here if you think i’m about to slave away 20,000 hours trying to master some retarded skill jfl

it’s either get lucky, play poker, or dollar arbitrage for me
You forgot the 4th option: Getting bootyfucked by your Jewish sugar daddy

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Marsiere214, dimorphism and 1 other person
You forgot the 4th option: Getting bootyfucked by your Jewish sugar daddy
zombie
in solour cult nobody cares about man made morals.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
zombie
in solour cult nobody cares about man made morals.
Not getting railed by a big dick in your bootyhole = muh Christian morals

rambo GIF

• JFL
Reactions: JoshuaG
Not getting railed by a big dick in your bootyhole = muh Christian morals

rambo GIF
i dont care about christian morals or anything
if you want money for good life go and get fucked in the ass literally where is the problem

• JFL
i dont care about christian morals or anything
if you want money for good life go and get fucked in the ass literally where is the problem
Nihilist Reddit materialism take.

Once a man’s bootyhole is penetrated by another man, he becomes a soulless husk of his former self, his anima is forever tainted, doors lock behind you. There is a reason those were considered inferior & subhuman in every great civilization no matter the historical context.

Trading spirit for the material is like having a mother who is a whore. Abomination to any of those who see past midwit Kantian rationalizations.

All that for what I make in a week.

• Hmm...
Nihilist Reddit materialism take.

Once a man’s bootyhole is penetrated by another man, he becomes a soulless husk of his former self, his anima is forever tainted, doors lock behind you. There is a reason those were considered inferior & subhuman in every great civilization no matter the historical context.

Trading spirit for the material is like having a mother who is a whore. Abomination to any of those who see past midwit Kantian rationalizations.

All that for what I make in a week.
its not about nihilism or whatever

yeah yeah spirit , soul blah blah blah.

live like you want

@Manletmachine why you laughing when you get lunch money from yo momma rofl

• Hmm...
@Manletmachine why you laughing when you get lunch money from yo momma rofl
No lil guy. I havent received lunch money since I was 12.

its not about nihilism or whatever

yeah yeah spirit , soul blah blah blah.

live like you want
I’d tell a pedophile to live however he wants, but he shall endure the consequences.

Soul & spirit are not comic book superpowers, they’re consciousness and subconsciousness.

I’d tell a pedophile to live however he wants, but he shall endure the consequences.

Soul & spirit are not comic book superpowers, they’re consciousness and subconsciousness.
DONT TALK IN 60 PHONT SIZE IT DOESNT MAKE YOU LOOK SMARTER

LOL ARE U IDIOT? PEDOPHILE LITERALLY BREAKS THE LAW AND DOES SOEMTHING AGAINST THE WILL OF THE OTHER. LIBERALISM MEANS YOUR FREEDOM ENDS WHEN FREEDOM OF OTHER HUMAN BEING STARTS.

HAVING GAY SEX IN THE ASS FOR MONEY IS LEGIT WAY TO MAKE MONEY AND LEGAL

SOUL AND SPIRIT YOU SOUND LIKE A 60 YEAR OLD WOMAN INTO ASTROLOGY. KYS FAGGOT

@Marsik

• +1
Reactions: Marsik
DONT TALK IN 60 PHONT SIZE IT DOESNT MAKE YOU LOOK SMARTER

LOL ARE U IDIOT? PEDOPHILE LITERALLY BREAKS THE LAW AND DOES SOEMTHING AGAINST THE WILL OF THE OTHER. LIBERALISM MEANS YOUR FREEDOM ENDS WHEN FREEDOM OF OTHER HUMAN BEING STARTS.

HAVING GAY SEX IN THE ASS FOR MONEY IS LEGIT WAY TO MAKE MONEY AND LEGAL

SOUL AND SPIRIT YOU SOUND LIKE A 60 YEAR OLD WOMAN INTO ASTROLOGY. KYS FAGGOT

@Marsik
Carl Jung = 60 year old woman into astrology.

What a very wise special hipster dad you are.

If you need an explanation why putting thick cocks in your ass is bad, I’m afraid you are a faggot.

@Primalsplit

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
Carl Jung = 60 year old woman into astrology.

What a very wise special hipster dad you are.
AND YOU ARE A SMARTASS FOR COPYING WHAT SOME DUMBASS PHILOSOPHER (LITERALLY MOST POINTLESS SHIT ON EARTH) SAID 100 YEARS AGO AHAHAHA

KEEP COPING ABOUT MUH SOUL AND SPIRIT . FUCKING RELIGIOUS FAGGOT
IT DOESNT EXIST

IM AN ATHEIST TO THE CORE.

If you need an explanation why putting thick cocks in your ass is bad, I’m afraid you are a faggot.
THERE IS NO NEED FOR AN EXPLANATION. IF YOU WANT TO DO IT THAN DO IT . ONLY LOSERS WHO HAVE SOME MAN MADE MORALS INSTALLED IN THEIR HEAD ARE AGAINST IT. FAGGOTS ARENT A THREAT TO HUMANITY, ARABS AND ISLAM IS BIGGEST THREAT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Marsik
AND YOU ARE A SMARTASS FOR COPYING WHAT SOME DUMBASS PHILOSOPHER (LITERALLY MOST POINTLESS SHIT ON EARTH) SAID 100 YEARS AGO AHAHAHA

KEEP COPING ABOUT MUH SOUL AND SPIRIT . FUCKING RELIGIOUS FAGGOT
IT DOESNT EXIST

IM AN ATHEIST TO THE CORE.

THERE IS NO NEED FOR AN EXPLANATION. IF YOU WANT TO DO IT THAN DO IT . ONLY LOSERS WHO HAVE SOME MAN MADE MORALS INSTALLED IN THEIR HEAD ARE AGAINST IT. FAGGOTS ARENT A THREAT TO HUMANITY, ARABS AND ISLAM IS BIGGEST THREAT

I’m sure your literal Reddit-level opinion spoonfed by the Jews from someone who calls Carl Jung a “philosopher” is correct and not a gay nigger psyop.

@Eternal_
@JoshuaG

Tie this nigga up and fill his asshole with dynamite sticks

IMG 3941

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and JoshuaG
I’m sure your literal Reddit-level opinion spoonfed by the Jews from someone who calls Carl Jung a “philosopher” is correct and not a gay nigger psyop.

@Eternal_
@JoshuaG

Tie this nigga up and fill his asshole with dynamite sticks, boys.

View attachment 2754057
<reddit
<jews
<soy memes

yeah another one

CARNITARD CONSPIARATARD RELIGIOUS CUCK GET LOST

i dont give a shit about carl jung, i have never read a single syllable that he wrote .

<reddit
<jews
<soy memes

yeah another one

CARNITARD CONSPIARATARD RELIGIOUS CUCK GET LOST

i dont give a shit about carl jung, i have never read a single syllable that he wrote .
They didn’t teach you to read in your gender-neutral Angolan village you eunuch nigger, you look like a 9/11 victim with your ugly ahh nigga you look like a goddamn ABLOOH BLAH with that philtrum-to-mouth ratio boy ye barbecue you know who I am? You boutta find out nigga you look like when it rains you quietly say “the plants must be enjoying this” with your goofy ass nigga you look like Ray Peat’s lost brother who was raised in a diet of raw oyster by a couple of gay locusts ABLOOH BLAH nigga u got a skull like the crystal alien mummy from Indiana jones 5 them niggas saw ur brown ass and codenamed u “THE NEW MEXICO SPECIMEN” shut your subhuman Albanian tranny ass up nigga never speak on my name again ya heard

They didn’t teach you to read in your gender-neutral Angolan village you eunuch nigger, you look like a 9/11 victim with your ugly ahh nigga you look like a goddamn ABLOOH BLAH with that philtrum-to-mouth ratio boy ye barbecue you know who I am? You boutta find out nigga you look like when it rains you quietly say “the plants must be enjoying this” with your goofy ass nigga you look like Ray Peat’s lost brother who was raised in a diet of raw oyster by a couple of gay locusts ABLOOH BLAH nigga u got a skull like the crystal alien mummy from Indiana jones 5 them niggas saw ur brown ass and codenamed u “THE NEW MEXICO SPECIMEN” shut your subhuman Albanian tranny ass up nigga
sheesh. cringe

stop trying to be funny you are not good at it
You are a meaningless speck of dust, I am a golden statue. Do you know how meaningless you are in comparison to me?

just work theory
HOLY FUCK

• JFL
" 9 months you can stack like 5000 euros in europe if you dont have expenses"

🤣🤣🤣🤣 what mud village do you live in? 3 months max

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and mogstars