Goofballs think this physique is achievable naturally, arguing with 2 redpill sigma mentality tiktokcels

zxim

zxim

Iron
IMG 9807
IMG 9806

What would you guys say? Tryna win this argument and I’m lowk too lazy to put effort but I want to beat them in this debate out of spite/pettiness

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx

Yo i think i know how you can win this argument bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, tigrxs and got.daim
Lmao yeah bro but I gotta win this argument with a solid debate, he’s just gonna dip if I just insult him
ur boring bro just do it who gaf

Looks like crazy lighting and a pump so might be achievable. Just look at the most recent video compared to the other ones, it looks like a whole other person.

View attachment 2906264View attachment 2906265
What would you guys say? Tryna win this argument and I’m lowk too lazy to put effort but I want to beat them in this debate out of spite/pettiness
ive seen this one,hard to say without knowing his weight if you did you could calculate his ffmi because his height is 5’10”,but he does have capped delts and the leaness and vascularity you would feel like shit the fullness of the muscle too way too 3d anyway they are too indoctrinated in to social media and the view of natty physique is overblown you can say anything you want to them they delusional

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: zxim