GOOFY DOOFY (gook oofy doofy) IS LAW. Asian Oofy Doofy Compilation/Megathread.

sibience

sibience

Sphinx

JFL that this guy gets a german stacy and she is proud to show him off on tiktok as her "asian boyfriend"

These guys are fat asians, lowest of the low smv according to this site. But their girlfriends are so happy and show their goofy doofies so much love.

Also, a few weeks ago I saw an overweight ricecel with a white stacy. Just be Gook (Goofy Doofy).

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: New Technology and Amadeus
Holy shit oofy doofy copers need to shut the fuck up. Its just betabuxxing you niggers

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Dietsnasta, oldcelcel1983, latincell95 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Dietsnasta, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
Holy shit oofy doofy copers need to shut the fuck up. Its just betabuxxing you niggers

COPE. Why would white girls in the west date much poorer asians in Korea or China? It is actually REVERSE BETABUXXING because white girls are MUCH wealthier than koreans.

That foid won't be a stacy even in Mumbai but you need to keep in mind OP is literally this

LOL not a stacy? Did you not watch her tiktok I posted? She is more attractive than most models, she could model.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
COPE. Why would white girls in the west date much poorer asians in Korea or China? It is actually REVERSE BETABUXXING because white girls are MUCH wealthier than koreans.

Cope jfl Koreans arent turd world. Its future betabuxxing to lock down a submissive husband while they fuck Chang and Chad on the side

• JFL
Reactions: sibience
Cope jfl Koreans arent turd world. Its future betabuxxing to lock down a submissive husband while they fuck Chang and Chad on the side

IT IS NOT BETABUXXING LOL. Every white girl in the West makes more than the engineers that work for samsung. I can post more korean/chinese goofy doofies with their western girlfriends.

Kys for using tiktoks as evidence of this oofy doofy cope

• JFL
Kys for using tiktoks as evidence of this oofy doofy cope
I also see it in real life, in western europe. Overweight asian guys with white girlfriends.

Literally fat korean trying to fraud his looks by sucking his cheeks for the tiktok but it doesn't matter because his stacy girlfriend loves him anyway.

Just be bloated asian to get a white stacy.

It's JBK in 2023 and beyond I been telling you deaf idiots

(Just be Kpopmaxxed)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sibience and Amadeus
You have spend months looking for these zogtoks meanwhile it would only take you 2 minutes tops to see a tenfold number of WMAFs couples anywhere in California

• Hmm...