Google lays off 12,000 STEMcels after the introduction of AI. If you are still in STEM, change NOW!

Crustaciouse_

Crustaciouse_

Bronze

HOLLLLYYYYY FUCCCKCCKCKKCKC
And this is just the beginning. What happened to all the "AI can't take programmer's jobs" cope???
Boyos this is a serious wakeup call. If you are still studying STEM in college rn, best advice is to change majors ASAP because your future looks bleak.
Imagine trying to apply for jobs after graduating and you have tens of thousands of senior level STEMcels that you have to now compete against since they got fired.
Other companies are following

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21667, sly shinkai, Deleted member 23554 and 9 others
Ova

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
LIFEFUEL FOR MCDONALDS BURGER FLIPPERS!!!

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, HarrierDuBois, malicieusss and 12 others
chatGPT can literally write code
over for codercels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, sly shinkai, Deleted member 21044 and 4 others
bahahaha remember when 2 days ago you guys were trying to tell me that ai wasnt going to replace programmers

• +1
Reactions: sly shinkai, Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 14392 and 6 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, aBetterMii and Deleted member 19453
I told these fucks YEARS ago. All of these fucking idiot accountants and programmers and white collar wagecucks were ranting and raving about how skilled they were and how unskilled workers and trade workers were going to be replaced by robots soon they felt so safe. I kept telling them that no, YOU WILL BE THE FIRST ONES TO BE REPLACED. You can be REPLICATED BY SOFTWARE NOW. If you have a desk job IN GENERAL that doesn't involve creativity, management, or sales GET OUT NOW!!!!! YOU ARE SOFTWARE. I would trust an AI to do my accounting more then some finance bachelor.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, cmfanel, sly shinkai and 10 others

And this is just the beginning. What happened to all the "AI can't take programmer's jobs" cope???
Boyos this is a serious wakeup call. If you are still studying STEM in college rn, best advice is to change majors ASAP because your future looks bleak.
Imagine trying to apply for jobs after graduating and you have tens of thousands of senior level STEMcels that you have to now compete against since they got fired.

Theyre laying off all the women and niggers who dont actually do anything productive (project managers, ux designers, hr people, etc.)

twitters downsizing proved that you can have a better or identical product with eliminating 90% of your employees and just keeping the asian and white neckbeards who actually write code plus a skeleton crew of women and niggers to keep up appearances

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 23391, madmofo and 18 others
I told these fucks YEARS ago. All of these fucking idiot accountants and programmers and white collar wagecucks were ranting and raving about how skilled they were and how unskilled workers and trade workers were going to be replaced by robots soon they felt so safe. I kept telling them that no, YOU WILL BE THE FIRST ONES TO BE REPLACED. You can be REPLICATED BY SOFTWARE NOW. If you have a desk job IN GENERAL that doesn't involve creativity, management, or sales GET OUT NOW!!!!! YOU ARE SOFTWARE. I would trust an AI to do my accounting more then some finance bachelor.
Jfl boyo I warned these niggas 2 months ago:
But the niggas on here where still coping jfl!!!!!!!
Not even 2 months later and we are seeing tens of thousands of STEM layoffs but these niggaa think coders are invincible

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Lmao and poopoohead
you all are scaring the shit out of me

I was planning to start studying a mix between computer science and business the following september..

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sly shinkai, Deleted member 21044 and poopoohead
Nigga, come on. As of this minute, AI can’t replace a fucking Google engineer or even the lowest codejeet in Mumbai. It may change tomorrow, but this has nothing to do with ChatGPT. Legit 80IQ thread if it’s not a troll.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zeshama, Corleone, Deleted member 21044 and 8 others
its true though that machine learning stuff is going to replace 'white collar' and 'creative' jobs more quickly than the shit that dumb people think its going to be replaced like truck driving and low IQ service jobs and stuff

I guarantee if they werent so focused on preventing ai from being racist and sexist it could already read an x ray better than bottom 90% of radiologists for example

diagnostic medicine as well, put a billion peoples test history and medical history through a bunch of bitcoin mining rigs and youll get a thousand times better pattern recognition than you would from the average mouthbreathing retard with a white coat and stethoscope

AI lawyers for on non trial stuff

all non-creative writing for everything will be ai generated and at best edited by a pajeet from fiver

ai will replicate the writing quality of the average YA novel/netflix show/amazon romance novel/etc. WAY before we get true self driving (if we ever do)

all internet 'artists' and 'graphic designers' will be replaced by ai generated art which will do exactly the same thing but cheaper and less hassle, only the actual artists who are good (.0001%) and hobbyists will remain

AI therapists with deepfaked/vtuber avatars will replace real therapists. Betterhelp is designed to harvest data and train ai to do this btw, why its advertised everywhere to zoomers.

basically the ai will do all the dumb make work jobs weve created out of nothing for women to do so they can pretend to participate in the economy better than them, now all we need is artificial wombs and sexbots

finance is all 99% fake anyway so it wont change much, good way for rich people tho shuffle money around and pay each others dumb kids to gamble and never beat the market. The quant types who do real work (.0001%) will not be replaced.

real computer science and tech stuff will still be done by humans, pajeets are cheap enough that the low level stuff will always be better to farm out to them. Why design a multi million dollar machine learning thingy thats functionality is identical to google searching 'XYZ code thing" and copy pasting it instead of just paying a pajeet .50c to do it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 21667 and 13 others
I've literally been thinking about this non-stop. I can't even sleep. I'm so fucked.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, sly shinkai, Deleted member 21044 and 4 others
Nigga, come on. As of right this minute, AI can’t replace a fucking Google engineer or even the lowest codejeet in Mumbai. It may change tomorrow, but this has nothing to do with ChatGPT. Legit 80IQ thread if it’s not a troll.
Not as of right this minute, but give it a year or two. I'm hoping government regulation limits the potential of AI but I think this is all part of the greater new world order.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Not as of right this minute, but give it a year or two. I'm hoping government regulation limits the potential of AI but I think this is all part of the greater new world order.
Being a software engineer is more than just being able to code. Who knows what will happen. I’m scared too, but no one is losing their jobs right now because of a chatbot that can write somewhat decent leetcode right now.

Last edited:
  • +1
Theyre laying off all the women and niggers who dont actually do anything productive (project managers, ux designers, hr people, etc.)

twitters downsizing proved that you can have a better or identical product with eliminating 90% of your employees and just keeping the asian and white neckbeards who actually write code plus a skeleton crew of women and niggers to keep up appearances

Lol I noticed this as well. Most of the layoff posts on my linkedin feed were from women

• +1
At least they stick it to the meme working foids ra

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Spiritualcell, Corleone and 4 others
you all are scaring the shit out of me

I was planning to start studying a mix between computer science and business the following september..
Boyo you should be scared shitless.
The niggas working at Google where no jokes.
You should see the interview process people talk about for Google on places like reddit.
They need insane high grades, extracurricular, and then answer like 100 coding questions JUST to get to round ONE of interviews.
Jfl if they can get rid of such high level people with AI already then imagine what's going to happen to everyone else

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 14392, thereallegend and 2 others
You should see the interview process people talk about for Google on places like reddit.
They need insane high grades, extracurricular, and then answer like 100 coding questions JUST to get to round ONE of interviews.
Jfl if they can get rid of such high level people with AI already then imagine what's going to happen to everyone else
The process is probably different for semi-attractive women and non-asians/non-whites. But yes FAANG interviews are competitive as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Deleted member 21667 and poopoohead
I don't plan on working in this industry for long. I just want to make some capital and get out before everything crumbles. I'm a very mediocre programmer in general, but I went to a good school so I have access to semi-decent offers.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 21667 and poopoohead
bro those interviews are for the people who actually write code and work on real systems which is like 100 employees max who will never be replaced ever and are actually worth their salaries

the people being fired are not that, i assure you

the people being fired are the useless eaters of the tech world

Lol I noticed this as well. Most of the layoff posts on my linkedin feed were from women
dw as soon as pajeet/jew bosses miss having fresh supply of mid asian girls payed to be near them they will all get rehired

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
its true though that machine learning stuff is going to replace 'white collar' and 'creative' jobs more quickly than the shit that dumb people think its going to be replaced like truck driving and low IQ service jobs and stuff

I guarantee if they werent so focused on preventing ai from being racist and sexist it could already read an x ray better than bottom 90% of radiologists for example

diagnostic medicine as well, put a billion peoples test history and medical history through a bunch of bitcoin mining rigs and youll get a thousand times better pattern recognition than you would from the average mouthbreathing retard with a white coat and stethoscope

AI lawyers for on non trial stuff

all non-creative writing for everything will be ai generated and at best edited by a pajeet from fiver

ai will replicate the writing quality of the average YA novel/netflix show/amazon romance novel/etc. WAY before we get true self driving (if we ever do)

all internet 'artists' and 'graphic designers' will be replaced by ai generated art which will do exactly the same thing but cheaper and less hassle, only the actual artists who are good (.0001%) and hobbyists will remain

AI therapists with deepfaked/vtuber avatars will replace real therapists. Betterhelp is designed to harvest data and train ai to do this btw, why its advertised everywhere to zoomers.

basically the ai will do all the dumb make work jobs weve created out of nothing for women to do so they can pretend to participate in the economy better than them, now all we need is artificial wombs and sexbots

finance is all 99% fake anyway so it wont change much, good way for rich people tho shuffle money around and pay each others dumb kids to gamble and never beat the market. The quant types who do real work (.0001%) will not be replaced.

real computer science and tech stuff will still be done by humans, pajeets are cheap enough that the low level stuff will always be better to farm out to them. Why design a multi million dollar machine learning thingy thats functionality is identical to google searching 'XYZ code thing" and copy pasting it instead of just paying a pajeet .50c to do it.
Yes I've noticed this too, it's a very big shift from expectations to reality.
AI will have a much harder time of replacing hands on work like truckers and other shit. Just because its much more complicated and involves real world hands on activity.
Meanwhile any desk job can theoretically be replaced. They just need a computer and to have the AI. JFL I'm already seeing some bizarre replacements.
I saw that a company fired their copyright lawyer because they could just use the AI.
Sounds so messed up, imagine studying for 8 years and they just dump you because an AI can dig up the information in 2 seconds they need

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, sly shinkai, thereallegend and 3 others
This is literally me lmao. Nigga this is like 80% of people working in tech.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, PubertyMaxxer, helpmegod and 3 others

thats why i got into economics instead of computer science. I love comouters but programming is a language you can use. It can be your only repertoire. People got rich by using their ideas and being able to place them into code, not the other way around

bro those interviews are for the people who actually write code and work on real systems which is like 100 employees max who will never be replaced ever and are actually worth their salaries

the people being fired are not that, i assure you

dw as soon as pajeet/jew bosses miss having fresh supply of mid asian girls payed to be near them they will all get rehired
OK let's say your right, that's still a bad sign of things to come.
That basically means that 98% of the niggas studying this shit have no chance.
Basically if your not in the top 1% autists tour should bother right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and poopoohead
if you can write a working sorting algorithm in literally any language youre above 99% of the women in tech btw
Yes I've noticed this too, it's a very big shift from expectations to reality.
AI will have a much harder time of replacing hands on work like truckers and other shit. Just because its much more complicated and involves real world hands on activity.
Meanwhile any desk job can theoretically be replaced. They just need a computer and to have the AI. JFL I'm already seeing some bizarre replacements.
I saw that a company fired their copyright lawyer because they could just use the AI.
Sounds so messed up, imagine studying for 8 years and they just dump you because an AI can dig up the information in 2 seconds they need
they pbly wont fire most officeworkers tho and people will just get shuffled around because most of the jobs were always fake anyway and just sort of exist as a gigantic welfare program/daycare for middle class aspiring college grads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, PubertyMaxxer, fjor2096 and 3 others
Jfl yeah thata why I don't understand these guys coping, so what if they aren't firing the top guys.
That still means 98% of use are fucked. And competition will go through the roof.
If we go by these guys statements, Why the hell would anyone go into a field where the only the top small percent will keep their jobs?

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, thereallegend and poopoohead
College need to be intelectual. Physics, math, anthrophology, philosophy, economics, history. Abstract boi

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, fjor2096 and poopoohead
Unrelated, but I think if you're in the US, you should buy a gun while you still can. This feels like the beginning of the end.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 19453
OK let's say your right, that's still a bad sign of things to come.
That basically means that 98% of the niggas studying this shit have no chance.
Basically if your not in the top 1% autists tour should bother right?
thats how modernity works

youre either in the top .1% of something and get to be a protagonist on social media/in life or you're an npc background character for the people who are

the dating market isnt the only thing that's 95/5 rule bro

technology scaling up our hierarchies and social networks has made EVERY aspect of life into a billion man pyramid scheme where the vast majority feel like peons

that said you can still make money in tech short term, maybe even long term if youre lucky, its just that your work will probably be pointless/meaningless/not particularly productive/etc.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 23391, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
And try to sabotage these organizations if you work within them

that said you can still make money in tech short term, maybe even long term if youre lucky, its just that your work will probably be pointless/meaningless/not particularly productive/etc.
Facts.

not a problem if your job is to write websites from scratch or create apps from scratch

this is a problem for guys who's job is to "maintain" a small part of a small file of a project, with notes like "// TALK TO PRADEEP BEFORE YOU CHANGE THIS!!!!!" meanwhile the code is just some 2+2 shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, poopoohead and johnsmithcel
the AI thing is mostly a red herring, there was always a tech bubble waiting to pop even before you could generate anime tits with AI diffusion

everyone is going to get poorer and there just isn't enough money for white women and indians to sit around drinking matcha lattes and doing nothing, this shit was a very long time coming

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Lmao, Deleted member 19453 and 2 others
thats how modernity works

youre either in the top .1% of something and get to be a protagonist on social media/in life or you're an npc background character for the people who are

the dating market isnt the only thing that's 95/5 rule bro

technology scaling up our hierarchies and social networks has made EVERY aspect of life into a billion man pyramid scheme where the vast majority feel like peons

So if we are on the same page here, then we both agree that this can lead to atleas like 60% of current people's jobs being replaced.
What do you think this will lead to?
I don't see how the government can go on with vast amounts of unemployment and citizens being unable to pay tax

So if we are on the same page here, then we both agree that this can lead to atleas like 60% of current people's jobs being replaced.
I don't see how the government can go on with vast amounts of unemployment and citizens being unable to pay tax
My nigga in Christ, the end goal is for government to turn us all into slaves. They want the majority of the population to lack self-sufficiency. It's the new world order nigga.

• +1
it's just that some retarded white women and diversity hires were given prestigious office jobs instead of waiter and burger-flipper jobs

they will either go for the jobs they deserve, or become NEETs, eventually the latter option won't be viable anymore as we get poorer

Dogshit thread by a low IQ Bum

Being circlejerked by more LOW IQ BUMS

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and johnsmithcel
Dogshit thread by a low IQ Bum

Being circlejerked by more LOW IQ BUMS

• JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, poopoohead and 1 other person
They are cutting back on staff because of fears of the tech bubble bursting and a massive recession.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, poopoohead and johnsmithcel
best advice is to change majors ASAP because your future looks bleak.
No, leave college in general. If it’s over for stemcels it’s giga over for everyone else. Go to trade school brocels.

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, PubertyMaxxer and poopoohead
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and Jigen
No, leave college in general. If it’s over for stemcels it’s giga over for everyone else. Go to trade school brocels.
Jfl the trades have become flooded with new guys trying to get in.
Boyo they've been telling guys to get into trades for 10 years now, it's more overexposed that coding at this point

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, PubertyMaxxer, Lmao and 1 other person

oh my god the cope dude.
Nigga, come on. As of this minute, AI can’t replace a fucking Google engineer or even the lowest codejeet in Mumbai. It may change tomorrow, but this has nothing to do with ChatGPT. Legit 80IQ thread if it’s not a troll.
-_- Of course google isnt using fucking chatgpt to replace their programmers? First of all, its playground that is able to develop entire text based adventures and shit without compiling errors. But the point is that if that is literally available to the public what do you think google has??? Half of all their employees are essentially code janitors who just keep shit up to date. AI can do that faster and better.

• +1
Reactions: johnsmithcel