Google's Deeper State YouTube encouraged a Gen Zer to cut his father's fucking head off!

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
(CONTENT BELOW) Youtube allowed that "content" to trend on their network for five fucking hours!

FIVE FUCKING HOURS of a talentless spoiled little bitch, thus Zer, holding his father's head wrapped in plastic while babbling incoherent nonsense. FIVE FUCKING HOURS!

I imagine, military "folks" find that "content" to be interesting. So interesting, "Keep it on the network so we all can see."

But when the "independent" press found out this morning and questioned them, POOF! It was removed.

I'm willing to bet if they didn't threaten Google, that content would still be available on their main page for Roku devices.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and 5'7 zoomer
Five fucking hours!

The content TRENDED! The only time content can trend from a feller with a hundred subscribers is when a REAL PERSON at Google's YouTube PLACES the content into the "Trending" folder. Many people who lack knowledge of how a website is run, including the catalog format (what YouTube, FB, etc uses) believe in magical things like, the users deciding what becomes popular. BULL FUCKING SHIT!

I ran the catalogs. A REAL PERSON has to move the item into that folder.

Damn that video trended for 5 hours!!!
Meanwhile YouTube only had alpha m videos in recommendation page for me... Brutal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs, Andremln, roping3264 and 1 other person
Damn that video trended for 5 hours!!!
Meanwhile YouTube only had alpha m videos in recommendation page for me... Brutal
Only a real person can move content into the trending folder. Or place, what Looksmax uses, a sticky peg. But a folder is a folder! No one will ever change that reality with websites. A real person has to do that. AI is restricted due to potential corruption from hackers.

Also, consider, YouTube uses algorithms. They bragged about that years ago. They're very proud of their search engines. Their software would have alerted a real person about the "emotions" happening in that content. A RED FLAG! Priority. So within, the latest, two minutes, a REAL person at YouTube, whether remote or in the office, would have watched that content.

That YouTube employee, 😎 <--him, allowed the content to trend for FIVE HOURS!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
Only a real person can move content into the trending folder. Or place, what Looksmax uses, a sticky peg. But a folder is a folder! No one will ever change that reality with websites. A real person has to do that. AI is restricted due to potential corruption from hackers.

Also, consider, YouTube uses algorithms. They bragged about that years ago. They're very proud of their search engines. Their software would have alerted a real person about the "emotions" happening in that content. A RED FLAG! Priority. So within, the latest, two minutes, a REAL person at YouTube, whether remote or in the office, would have watched that content.
Yeah I know bro, imagine looking at an alpha m cringe video and allow that shit to go trending

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Yeah I know bro, imagine looking at an alpha m cringe video and allow that shit to go trending
The original Google employees lost the privilege of most of their network over ten years ago when they thought they could compete against FB with their retarded, Google+. That's where they fucked up at. They couldn't be trusted. So along came the tummy punchers and the rest is history.

Mark of FB knows what I'm talking about. "How's the fighting training going, Marky? Is it helping you to stand up to your bullies?"

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
What happened with this incident is proof YouTube continues to break rules we all must follow. That's dangerous considering the network targets children. If they find decapitating heads during retarded babbling to be entertainment, do we really want them subjecting content to our children and younger siblings?

trumpsters are beheading people now jfl

• So Sad
does this mean that if i fake a beheading on youtube ill go viral

• JFL
trumpsters are beheading people now jfl
Sadly, you are correct. Trump voters have lost their fucking mind! Or should I say, head? The fucking Trumper even attempted to rip killers off by offering them millions of dollars he didn't have! I am outraged!

Because of that asshole Trump supporter, I will now vote for Poopy Pants.

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR
Sadly, you are correct. Trump voters have lost their fucking mind! Or should I say, head? The fucking Trumper even attempted to rip killers off by offering them millions of dollars he didn't have! I am outraged!

Because of that asshole Trump supporter, I will now vote for Poopy Pants.
don‘t vote for Trumpet or Joe "tumble-down-the-stars" Biden
Instead vote for his opposition, Cornpop!

• JFL
(CONTENT BELOW) Youtube allowed that "content" to trend on their network for five fucking hours!

FIVE FUCKING HOURS of a talentless spoiled little bitch, thus Zer, holding his father's head wrapped in plastic while babbling incoherent nonsense. FIVE FUCKING HOURS!

I imagine, military "folks" find that "content" to be interesting. So interesting, "Keep it on the network so we all can see."

But when the "independent" press found out this morning and questioned them, POOF! It was removed.

I'm willing to bet if they didn't threaten Google, that content would still be available on their main page for Roku devices.

Because its fake staged video on purpose

• +1
does this mean that if i fake a beheading on youtube ill go viral
That asshole was trying to get a head start in politics, but what inspires me is the courageous government that has been trying to stop these militia assholes. On January 16, they introduced an Anti-Militia bill. If only that bill had been introduced sooner, this would have been avoided. Damn, you white domestic terrorist supremacist militia motherfuckers!

Hopefully, now, Congress will see how important banning militias is to our great nation of integrity and commitment to the American way of prosperity and greatness of freedom, liberty, and justice for all walks of life, pronouns, and races that work together for the greater good of patriotism and dedication to the sacrifices that were given for the rights of every American and nationality including communists that stand with us as we face our foes of evil terrorism which is democracy and white supremacy, I say, "Yes! I will go into the night with pride and patriotic honor and stand with my fellow man, and he will say, "I concur, my fine sir, for we will not tolerate such disrespect of our liberties and justice nor will my brother as he states, "No I will never give in to militias that only want to terrorize our people into submission of slavery and disregard our rights to want rights how dare us to ask such things from a nation under anything we choose because that is what America stands for, and we will void our rights and free will and say together,
do it jewish GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back