Got 3 iois at supermarket today

C

colton myers

Kraken
Well I went to the supermarket to buy some cigarettes, and other goods

First I approached a girl and asked where are the goods (x) at, while I was talking with her there were 3 girls in the counter looking at me crazily while whispering saying look at him not knowing that I also can speak their mother tongue , (they thought am from a different state ), and then I went to cashier and asked a pack of cigarettes..mirin my lowinhib , the girls were fucking starstruck like watching at me

One girl was a mtb, other two were htb thet are really good lookin , she gave me some bubblegum for free lmfao

But my narcy ass didn't approach them, coz of my fucking ego I didn't even thanked them instead they thanked me lmfao

@5.5psl @normie_joe @NerdcelThundercok @Aypo129 @poopoohead

• Love it
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Ark, Deleted member 32669, poopoohead and 3 others
Dont lie you approached the first girl to reach something for you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chincel11, vampyre, colton myers and 1 other person
nigga, show your face and how tall are you

• +1
Reactions: colton myers and Aypo129
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 3virtues, poopoohead, GuyFromSingapore and 1 other person
Dont lie you approached the first girl to reach something for you
Yuh the goods, but to create a impression I wantedly went to ask the female staff

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 3virtues, poopoohead and bloomercel
Then your morning alarm went off
Haha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zonar, Ark, Allornothing and 7 others
What country do u live in

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and colton myers
Mogs me to oblivion, seriously 5’5? i’m 5’6 btw, where do you live tho? If you are in india i know you are slaying mad curry pussy
Yuh my country is close to India..

Mogs me to oblivion, seriously 5’5? i’m 5’6 btw, where do you live tho? If you are in india i know you are slaying mad curry pussy
Upto now
My slays are 19 (including two white tourist girls)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead and PseudoMaxxer

no homo bro but you look like a young jose mourinho bro
Screenshot 2023 10 18 at 33411 PM

are you portuguese?? (i know colton isn't a portuguese name but still)

• JFL
Reactions: colton myers
@Willmogulater it's ova

• +1
What is your caste?(if you know it)

Im from Singapore as my username says.(obviously)
I donno , but once I heard my mom and dad saying something like pashthun or pattun something like that

omds the level of delusion and narcissism is un fucking real.

This nigga really thinking a group of htbs were staring at him for 5 minutes in a supermarket and they were in his words ‘starstruck’

Seriously bro get fucking help. The sense of grandiosity is fucking insane. No one girls a shit about you IRL. Unreal…

Like I admit you mog @colton myers and look good but it’s silly to say girls are starstruck at you jfl

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chincel11, Zonar, Ark and 2 others
Tales + dnrd I don't care ur miserable life

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: colton myers and WishIwasChico
omds the level of delusion and narcissism is in fucking real.

This nigga really thinking a group of htbs were staring at him for 5 minutes in a supermarket and they were in his words ‘starstruck’

Seriously bro get fucking help. The sense of grandiosity is fucking insane. No one girls a shit about IRL. Unreal…

Like I admit you mog @colton myers and look good but it’s silly to say girls are starstruck at you jfl

they’re starstruck at you instead @WishIwasChico

• JFL
Reactions: Ark, colton myers and WishIwasChico
they’re starstruck at you instead @WishIwasChico
No bhai they deffo are not I am invisible irl like 99.9999999% of people. Most people are just getting on with there days not staring at niggas starstruck jfl. (Especially not curries jflllll)

Watch Sean O’Pry interview in the airport for giga example. Women walk past him and not one even looks at him even though he is a PSL god.

As normal people are just going on with there day wtf is this shit OP wrote, nigga should change his name to Roald Dahl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, chincel11, Ark and 2 others
No bhai they deffo are not I am invisible irl like 99.9999999% of people. Most people are just getting on with there days not staring at niggas starstruck jfl. (Especially not curries jflllll)

Watch Sean O’Pry interview in the airport for giga example. Women walk past him and not one even looks at him even though he is a PSL god.

As normal people are just going on with there day wtf is this shit OP wrote, nigga should change his name to Roald Dahl
I just said what happened today, women does stare at me a lot ....

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and GuyFromSingapore
  • Love it
omds the level of delusion and narcissism is un fucking real.

Seriously bro get fucking help. The sense of grandiosity is fucking insane. No one girls a shit about you IRL. Unreal…

What can I say bruh , they were lookin and whispering each others and smiling at me like I was some hollywood actor, yuh sometimes even I wonder am I really that good looking then fortunately I see myself in the mirror and realise the girls were right about staring at me...

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: WishIwasChico and GuyFromSingapore
0A6025B1 2559 423F 8267 81D50FD6B4DE

this site is full of chads mogging me to oblivion

• JFL