Got a 3 girls snapchat

Physiocrat33

Physiocrat33

Iron
Got a 3 girls snapchats after talking to them for a while from cold approach, how do i snap them or move things forward?

How many thousands did you have to approach to get those 3 snaps

Got a 3 girls snapchats after talking to them for a while from cold approach, how do i snap them or move things forward?
you cant snap is for streaks only you just got baited, shouldve asked for numbers like an adult

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, goodgamebro and Sanguinius

Last edited:
-

Last edited:
Just be direct and say you were wanting to hook up, if it's not an enthusiastic yes then never message her again

Last edited:
what happend after getting a girl snap

I asked for a snap
Just say you’ll take her out but don’t ask her just assume she already said yes ‘we’re going ( insert restaurant name) on Monday dress casual’ honestly best advice I can give

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and BoredPrince
Just say you’ll take her out but don’t ask her just assume she already said yes ‘we’re going ( insert restaurant name) on Monday dress casual’ honestly best advice I can give
might work if he has game and a good restaurant nearby

what do u look like

you cant snap is for streaks only you just got baited
ain't nobody caring about streaks bro It's not 2016 anymore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and distance decay

Last edited:

Last edited:
snap is dead anyway why ask for snaps at all
Nigga stfu every teen still uses snap fuck you mean its dead

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
-

Last edited:
sounds pretty good tbh. i was thinking just saying something like, "hey i know we dont really know each other, but do you want to go out someday next week. "maybe thats stupid, not sure
Just try anything, you will learn better through trial and error.
If it doesnt work try a more direct approach. Your attractive enough to cold approach and get snaps anyways so you will be fine

sounds pretty good tbh. i was thinking just saying something like, "hey i know we dont really know each other, but do you want to go out someday next week. "maybe thats stupid, not sure
Skip formalities, trust me I learned the hard way. First thing I’d do is just start snapping her for a few days then send a pic of your physique and just be like ‘back from gym’ or some shit so what she snaps back, usually I get some sort of in awe reaction. Then keep snapping for a few more days. That is formality done. Do not add the ‘hey I know we don’t know each other part’ it sounds too cucked. If she says we barely know each other just say that’s the point of the date

Just say something along the lines of my last reply after your done with the snapping process, remember to fraud your pics hard

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: distance decay

Last edited:

Last edited:
snap is dead anyway why ask for snaps at all
hmm depends on which country I guess, but snap is a good app for casual texting, getting through the awkward stage, getting ons, faster/ new connection to girls, plus like every girl uses snap, number is more formal, you can get a new girl interested in you over the phone only with snap - that's not happening on number. Number is more for people you already kinda know

• +1
Reactions: Physiocrat33
hmm depends on which country I guess, but snap is a good app for casual texting, getting through the awkward stage, getting ons, faster/ new connection to girls, plus like every girl uses snap, number is more formal, you can get a new girl interested in you over the phone only with snap - that's not happening on number. Number is more for people you already kinda know
yeah i agree, its non nt to ask a random 18-21 year old chick you dont know for her number. how would you move forward after getting the snaps? i think snapping pics back in forth is retarded, rather just text and ask to meet up. dont know how to phrase it though.

is this guy editing all his messages