Got a compliment on my hair

Which trait

• Chad trait

• Normie trait

• Either or

Results are only viewable after voting.
ShawarmaFilth

ShawarmaFilth

π™Άπš˜πš πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πš–πš’ πšπšŽπš—πš’πšπšŠπš•πšœ πš‘πšžπšπšŽ Inc
Feeling good

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Michael Myers, MaghrebGator and 1 other person
@optimisticzoomer @otal_duu @Freixel @rhinoplasty @mnbvcxz @SecularIslamist @NarcissusπŸ₯€ @yeeyeeslayer

• +1
Reactions: otal_duu
depends from who. woman=good man= 50/50

Fat white woman cashier
from a random woman is good, as you can be sure theres some attraction, nobody randomly compliments someone of the opposite gender on their physical appearance unless they are attracted to you. but chad treatment would be them going up to u and just calling you beautiful or sum or giggling and looking away after eye contact

any attention from the opposite gender is good

It depends, if it is from your family it is a normi trait

Ive only ever gotten 2 compliments on my hair from random girls in school and it felt like the best shit ever tbh, but the feeling goes away quick:cry: only dudes comment on it in general ngl

Ive only ever gotten 2 compliments on my hair from random girls in school and it felt like the best shit ever tbh, but the feeling goes away quick:cry: only dudes comment on it in general ngl
Yeah old heads say it’s too long and i should buzz

It depends, if it is from your family it is a normi trait
From random women

1 fat white cashier and one old black lady

from a random woman is good, as you can be sure theres some attraction, nobody randomly compliments someone of the opposite gender on their physical appearance unless they are attracted to you. but chad treatment would be them going up to u and just calling you beautiful or sum or giggling and looking away after eye contact
I doubt even chad treatment is that good ngl

Yeah old heads say it’s too long and i should buzz
Nah dont my moms always complaining about my hairstyle but i think its sick, what style do u have? Send a similar pic from online

post pics neeguh

Let me guess, you got curly hair? :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
Precisely. You should softmaxx, probably will be for the best. :)
I’m damn near softmaxxed bro, i just have to cut down to 15%, skin is GLOWING like a faggot

Just a couple more darkspots/scars to go and i have model tier skin

I hope i can get approached atleast once

• Woah
I’m damn near softmaxxed bro, i just have to cut down to 15%, skin is GLOWING like a faggot

Just a couple more darkspots/scars to go and i have model tier skin

I hope i can get approached atleast once
It's possible bhai, idk what you look like but I saw a MTN getting approached (I was with him) a few years ago.

It's possible bhai, idk what you look like but I saw a MTN getting approached (I was with him) a few years ago.
At 25% ish bf i’m rated mainly mtn-high mtn, i pray i can push htn when i’m lean

• +1