Just living
How can i cope with it?

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet3incher
Acyclovir and dont lick your lips

stop fornicating and repent it's a sin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 64493
No. It will remain forever inside of your body—mostly dormant with intermittent periods of outbreaks such as your case. 80% of people are infected with the virus.

The problem with HSV is the immune damage it causes on the long term. It weakens the immune response and it becomes a huge problem when your BBB becomes compromised and the virus deposits into the brain. There’s a strong association with HSV and Alzheimer’s disease as well, and it’s often confirmed in the brain tissue of postmortem Alzheimer’s patients.

No vaccine and no way to get rid of it. It is good to use valcyclovir when you do have outbreaks though to mitigate these potential concerns

• So Sad
No. It will remain forever inside of your body—mostly dormant with intermittent periods of outbreaks such as your case. 80% of people are infected with the virus.

The problem with HSV is the immune damage it causes on the long term. It weakens the immune response and it becomes a huge problem when your BBB becomes compromised and the virus deposits into the brain. There’s a strong association with HSV and Alzheimer’s disease as well, and it’s often confirmed in the brain tissue of postmortem Alzheimer’s patients.

No vaccine and no way to get rid of it. It is good to use valcyclovir when you do have outbreaks though to mitigate these potential concerns
😢 At least he got laid and posted it on an incel forum, a life well lived, REST IN PEACE

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01

Water retard, thxs for wasting all that time to expréss common sense, it dissapears in my lips but stays in my system

😢 At least he got laid and posted it on an incel forum, a life well lived, REST IN PEACE
That's what happens when you fuck dirty bitches from dating apps

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: twojei, ConfusedBolivian and Dicklet3incher
Water retard, thxs for wasting all that time to expréss common sense, it dissapears in my lips but stays in my system

That’s not all I wrote you dumb bastard

• +1
That's what happens when you fuck dirty bitches from dating apps
OP fell for the fuck big dirty booty bitches with no condom meme
Ouch

• JFL

My cold sores went away after I stopped using fluoride toothpaste

• Hmm...
Reactions: Eternal_
DeadBolivian

• +1