Got an interview at Taco Bell tomorrow

finasterideruinedme

finasterideruinedme

former chad ruined by finasteride
Been NEET for over 6 years now

finally might find a job. Tbh I don’t care it pays bad because my parents pay for all my shit already. I just want to work there to find a teenage cutie. If I don’t mog all the guys there or if there’s no cute girls I will quit dedsrs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: never_lucky, crestind, Deleted member 9568 and 7 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, RichardSpencel, never_lucky and 7 others
The greycel hasn't yet learned what off topic is.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, UltimateMan, ReignsChad and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hennypapi, bernanddrago and Growth Plate
good job man

• +1
Reactions: finasterideruinedme
no Taco Bell in my shithole country, is it worth it?

they will deny you because you used fin

• JFL
Reactions: finasterideruinedme and tyronelite
I was rotting until I finally lost my virginity at 18 because of a job like this. Retail/fast food is best place to meet girls dead srs

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 6892 and 2 others

finally might find a job. Tbh I don’t care it pays bad because my parents pay for all my shit already. I just want to work there to find a teenage cutie. If I don’t mog all the guys there or if there’s no cute girls I will quit dedsrs
u need to stop being so insecure

u need to stop being so insecure
Why would I bother waking early up in the morning and going to a job where I get mogged jfl

Only reason I’m doing fast food is because I should mog most men there

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, JosephGarrot123 and Deleted member 10330
Minimum wage jobs are the easiest interviews that exist all you have to do is answer yes to every question

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12270
Minimum wage jobs are the easiest interviews that exist all you have to do is answer yes to every question
Mine was like that, two managers interviewed me, one asked the other “you got any questions for him?” And she said no with the head JFl got hired on the spot

I was rotting until I finally lost my virginity at 18 because of a job like this. Retail/fast food is best place to meet girls dead srs
Where did you work?
What's the best job for an aspie to relearn social skills after years of bullying? Supermarket?

• +1
Reactions: grimy
Where did you work?

What's the best job for an aspie to relearn social skills after years of bullying? Supermarket?

Walmart. They'll usually assign 2 workers in an aisle and often it'll be a girl. You have no choice but to socialize and eventually get their number, it's so easy.

Walmart. They'll usually assign 2 workers in an aisle and often it'll be a girl. You have no choice but to socialize and eventually get their number, it's so easy.
Based. Might apply. I need to get fillers first though.

Based. Might apply. I need to get fillers first though.

Bruh aren't you like 6'8. I get complimented by thots all the time for being "so tall" when I'm only 6'3. You'd slay at one of these jobs.

Bruh aren't you like 6'8. I get complimented by thots all the time for being "so tall" when I'm only 6'3. You'd slay at one of these jobs.
I'm 6'7" and ironically not a single person has asked me if I play basketball or "so tall teehee" aside from boomers and basketball coaches. I'm so ugly that people don't even want to risk starting a conversation with me.

• Hmm...
Reactions: grimy
I'm 6'7" and ironically not a single person has asked me if I play basketball or "so tall teehee" aside from boomers and basketball coaches. I'm so ugly that people don't even want to risk starting a conversation with me.

Truthfully unless you're one of those fat tall dudes i don't know how this could be the case. You're in height niche territory where height could make up for a bunch of failos.

Truthfully unless you're one of those fat tall dudes i don't know how this could be the case. You're in height niche territory where height could make up for a bunch of failos.
Hasn't made up for any of my failos.

Hasn't made up for any of my failos.
might as well just start blasting a ton of roids

if youre 6'7 and shredded it will be impossible to be virgin, just shrekmaxx dedsrs

might as well just start blasting a ton of roids

if youre 6'7 and shredded it will be impossible to be virgin, just shrekmaxx dedsrs
I'm 225 lbs so I'm far from a lanklet. People don't realize that nothing can make up for a very bad face and pheno. Height and gym is cope if your face is asymmetrical and has failos.

I'm 225 lbs so I'm far from a lanklet. People don't realize that nothing can make up for a very bad face and pheno. Height and gym is cope if your face is asymmetrical and has failos.
get to 300 pounds then nigger, youre telling me if you literally get to be the biggest strongest guy around you really dont think you could get ANY pussy? jfl cope

ogremaxxing is legit, maybe you will just get a low IQ trashy girl, no stacy, but better t

get to 300 pounds then nigger, youre telling me if you literally get to be the biggest strongest guy around you really dont think you could get ANY pussy? jfl cope

ogremaxxing is legit, maybe you will just get a low IQ trashy girl, no stacy, but better t
I knew a 6'8" 325 lb football player who was the star of the team and he was dating a landwhale ethnic girl. I'd rather get surgery and become handsome than waste my height genetics on some trashy girl who got me while I'm down bad.

I knew a 6'8" 325 lb football player who was the star of the team and he was dating a landwhale ethnic girl. I'd rather get surgery and become handsome than waste my height genetics on some trashy girl who got me while I'm down bad.
gee I wonder whats easier, spend $85,000 to get life threatening lefort 3 or inject some steroids once a week

gee I wonder whats easier, spend $85,000 to get life threatening lefort 3 or inject some steroids once a week
Who said anything about lefort 3? I need HT and jaw fillers.

Why would I bother waking early up in the morning and going to a job where I get mogged jfl

even if u dont that shouldnt even be a factor

I’m 6’6 and never received any such compliments. I worked many jobs like that and never got shit.

Same here pretty much. Meanwhile I knew guys who were 6’0 at best getting the teehee you’re so tall shit. We are just ugly and there’s nothing to be done.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725

Im about to make half my usual salary by working fast food. Easy job, good social atmosphere, hoes, and low expectations.

Same here pretty much. Meanwhile I knew guys who were 6’0 at best getting the teehee you’re so tall shit. We are just ugly and there’s nothing to be done.
What's your rating out of 10?

I’m 6’6 and never received any such compliments. I worked many jobs like that and never got shit.
I'd ask for a pic but I wouldn't post mine either on an incel board LMAO. Height halo is serious man, either you're truly an ogre or you have other things that make you unapproachable. I'm by no means "gl" by PSL standards.

I'd ask for a pic but I wouldn't post mine either on an incel board LMAO. Height halo is serious man, either you're truly an ogre or you have other things that make you unapproachable. I'm by no means "gl" by PSL standards.
Unapproachable just means ugly.

I'm average or a little above average but don't get approached. You need to be attractive for height halo to work. I don't think it's because I'm ogre or intimidating since even when I was skinny a few years ago at 175 lbs (225 now), I still didn't get approached.
Unapproachable just means ugly.
This. My classmate who's the same height as me and the same weight at the time would have people just casually mention how he's so tall and asked if he played basketball during class and other times just to start a conversation, including girls he didn't know. Funny thing is he didn't play basketball while I actually did :lul:. The only difference was that he's actually attractive.

I'm average or a little above average but don't get approached. You need to be attractive for height halo to work. I don't think it's because I'm ogre or intimidating since even when I was skinny a few years ago at 175 lbs (225 now), I still didn't get approached.

This. My classmate who's the same height as me and the same weight at the time would have people just casually mention how he's so tall and asked if he played basketball during class and other times just to start a conversation, including girls he didn't know. Funny thing is he didn't play basketball while I actually did :lul:. The only difference was that he's actually attractive.
yeah. Only people who ever commented on it were coaches or boomers.

tried gymcelling...wasted tons of money time and effort on it. Got to about 220 of decent muscle. I have a ok frame, wrists are about 7.5-8ish. Made zero difference. So I gave up on it and now I just do cardio because it makes me feel good, at about 200. I just don’t care anymore, I know nothing I do will make a difference. At least it helps with normies not talking shit as much.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725

W

did you get the job ?and what happened

OP is now the manager making 6 figures and fucks all the employees