Got approached 3 times in uni in 3 months

HollowCheek

HollowCheek

Cope everywhere
I started college in october and I got 2 indirect approaches and 1 direct in real life.

First approach: foid after spotting me in kampus somehow managed to find out my name, searched me on instagram and fb, added me and texted me that she saw me during class and I didnt notice her (She was mid thats why i didnt notice so i didnt took conversation further)

Second: After I someone post myself at school website another foid again found my name, added me on instagram and fb and started chatting with me (this one is pretty af probably stacylite tier and she is popular in the college but our conversation ended after one week after she called me an autist)

Third: girl approached me irl after a lecture and told me that I have pretty good style and this foid wasnt mid so I took her out for some beers (Beers anihilate my autism) and we are still in contact and she invite me to her place this or the next week. And she looks to be immune cuz I told her that one of my friend mogged me to the gandy's hell and she completely ignored my comment.

FINALLY I CANT LEAVE MY BASEMENT FINALLY FINALLY NO MORE BONESMASHING, THUMBPULLING, STARVEMAXXING AND THESE SHITS.

Anyway I have to pretend to not be an autist actually NTpill is true. And no I do not mean normal "ntpill" you can talk shits to girls and not be focused on game but I used to tell them that they should facepull then I proceed to teach them how exactly facepull. Not joking now I can post some story when I teached my tinder date how to facepull and I didnt even realize how autistic it was just now I can see.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52566 and cyko
Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Congratulations

• Love it
Reactions: HollowCheek
I started college in october and I got 2 indirect approaches and 1 direct in real life.

First approach: foid after spotting me in kampus somehow managed to find out my name, searched me on instagram and fb, added me and texted me that she saw me during class and I didnt notice her (She was mid thats why i didnt notice so i didnt took conversation further)

Second: After I someone post myself at school website another foid again found my name, added me on instagram and fb and started chatting with me (this one is pretty af probably stacylite tier and she is popular in the college but our conversation ended after one week after she called me an autist)

Third: girl approached me irl after a lecture and told me that I have pretty good style and this foid wasnt mid so I took her out for some beers (Beers anihilate my autism) and we are still in contact and she invite me to her place this or the next week. And she looks to be immune cuz I told her that one of my friend mogged me to the gandy's hell and she completely ignored my comment.

FINALLY I CANT LEAVE MY BASEMENT FINALLY FINALLY NO MORE BONESMASHING, THUMBPULLING, STARVEMAXXING AND THESE SHITS.

Anyway I have to pretend to not be an autist actually NTpill is true. And no I do not mean normal "ntpill" you can talk shits to girls and not be focused on game but I used to tell them that they should facepull then I proceed to teach them how exactly facepull. Not joking now I can post some story when I teached my tinder date how to facepull and I didnt even realize how autistic it was just now I can see.

Attachments

• 39D03473-ECC2-4C8D-917C-0CB66E428F2D.jpeg
    39D03473-ECC2-4C8D-917C-0CB66E428F2D.jpeg
    885.5 KB · Views: 0
its so hard to not act autistic its legit in my blood lol

my brain hurts when i cant just say dumb weird shit and act like a loser mumbai ethnic nigga

• +1
Reactions: Baban

my brain hurts when i cant just say dumb weird shit and act like a loser mumbai ethnic nigga
WOW!

You're so edgy dude, oh my!

• JFL
Reactions: coispet
WOW!

You're so edgy dude, oh my!

not trying to be edgy im being serious i cant be normal in conversations you black nigger i really do hate black niggers no joke you smelly cunts piss me off so much.

you think i want and enjoy being autisitic you fucking disgusting cotton bastard send me ur street name lets go hang u in the street

and fuck yo god hes dead ah ha ur god is dead ah ha u mad

not trying to be edgy im being serious i cant be normal in conversations you black nigger i really do hate black niggers no joke you smelly cunts piss me off so much.

you think i want and enjoy being autisitic you fucking disgusting cotton bastard send me ur street name lets go hang u in the street

nigger iq

i think you are NT but very lowIQ

Why did she call you autist ?

Giphy downsized large

Last edited:

I just talk shit withour realization i talk shits but foid #3 dont mind imho

Bro u had to do something man nobody just calls someone autist out of nowhere esp a girl
We didnt go on a date just chatting and calling probably hysterical laugh when she said something funny cuz after that she went silent but nothing more

Be NT you fuck don’t mention Gandy ANYWHERE

Literally me jfl