미학

I'm not even sure why lel.
The cucks couldn't take my blackpills.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad and Time Travel
View attachment 79101
I'm not even sure why lel.
The cucks couldn't take my blackpills.

what the fuck did you even say i legit said some fucked up shit on their and i didn't get banned still not going on their it's filled with hackers and site isn't even https encrypted lol
keep crying for dimez#6992

Yup this place is being inflitrated by lookism fag's oh well better this cancer than incel's.co

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
View attachment 79176 what the fuck did you even say i legit said some fucked up shit on their and i didn't get banned still not going on their it's filled with hackers and site isn't even https encrypted lol

Yup this place is being inflitrated by lookism fag's oh well better this cancer than incel's.co
Idk. Nothing bad tbh

I didn't shitpost. They are cucked

They are not cucked you fucking idiot! The hacker managed to get access to super-mods (he probably got access to admin powers tbh) accounts and he's banning a lot of people, he even banned other mods.

My board even got closed today, he's probably doing to everybody

They are not cucked you fucking idiot! The hacker managed to get access to super-mods (he probably got access to admin powers tbh) accounts and he's banning a lot of people, he even banned other mods.

My board even got closed today, he's probably doing to everybody
Cucked if they got hacked

Cucked if they got hacked
True, admin is a phaggot. More than 1 fucking million visits a month on that shit and he doesn't give a fuck about the site

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Time Travel