Got called a nerd the other day

darkness97

darkness97

Mistral
it was rough. My boy got stabbed and was stuck in his room all day. i lent him some of my games dark souls III and i was explaining how to upgrade his stats. his sister was watching me speak and told me "you're a nerd aren't you?" i thought fuck. i completely forgot that this shit isn't

"normal". it then hit me. i always thought who the fuck wouldn't like LOTR?!?! i could never accept that these are just nerdy things. i have no concept of what is normal non nerd hobbies.

Shocked Dean Norris GIF by Breaking Bad

everything i do is nerdy as fuck. i am nerd in denial. i'm not even hiding in tyrones body. im just a nerd and can't accept it.

fc884ca38eab6433a8c4e1773bf0d0c3.gif

"please someone place me a blunt so i can look like a cool tyrone." i look at all my friends

"since when do you smoke?"

INTROVERTED, HIGH INHIB THIS ALL SOUNDS LIKE JUST BEING A FUCKING NERD. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Screaming Homer Simpson GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, Ricky212, northern mogger and 2 others
oreo ass nigga

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, Latinolooksmaxxer, northern mogger and 2 others
Welcome to my life

I get called a nerd every day

• So Sad
Reactions: darkness97
An old lady looked at me and said “I just know you’re trouble” but little did she know I’m a well behaved cuckold. I guess I look like a bad boy but I’m really a cuck

• JFL
Reactions: darkness97
oreo ass nigga
Hey why don’t you stop reading ur useless Afrocentric negro conspiracies and go read some Julius Evola, Ted Kaczynski’s Unabomber manifesto, etc.

@disillusioned why is sprinkles so obsessed with modern entertainers to the point he believes they’re the ones who control the world and not Talmudic Jews.

It seems that he doesn’t even understand those numbers he talks about is just Kabbalah that Jews use. Jfl @disillusioned he needs to be like Ungern Sternberg

Download 1728
Download 1728
Download 1728

Last edited:
View attachment 2902081

Ungern Sternberg was a revolutionary man not a Jew read about this great man
Word

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
An old lady looked at me and said “I just know you’re trouble” but little did she know I’m a well behaved cuckold. I guess I look like a bad boy but I’m really a cuck
when and where did this happen?

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Yeah I do bud you got me all wrong
well u already said ur not british

the only other countries with them is ireland, czechia, hungary and slovakia

well u already said ur not british

the only other countries with them is ireland, czechia, hungary and slovakia
Poland too

henry cavill gets called a nerd as well and he is fine with it just be yourself brah

it was rough. My boy got stabbed and was stuck in his room all day. i lent him some of my games dark souls III and i was explaining how to upgrade his stats. his sister was watching me speak and told me "you're a nerd aren't you?" i thought fuck.

chads play DS2 not DS3 :ogre:

Poland too
Tesco has agreed to sell its business in Poland as it continues to scale back its international operations. The UK supermarket giant is selling its 301-store Polish business to Danish retail group Salling Group for £181m.

BBC
18 Jun 2020

Tesco has agreed to sell its business in Poland as it continues to scale back its international operations. The UK supermarket giant is selling its 301-store Polish business to Danish retail group Salling Group for £181m.

BBC
18 Jun 2020
Yeah this was in 2018 tho when the old lady said that

Yeah this was in 2018 tho when the old lady said that
i had an experience one time in a park when i was around 13 this tennisball me n these ppl were playing with landed next to a womans purse who was sitting on the ground with ppl and i went to grab the ball and she flinched and thought i was gonna steal her fucking bag jfl

• JFL
I was 26 and I had long hair mb she thought I was a biker
so when u have long hair you dont look homeless or like a hippie but an intimidating troublemaker? found the chad!

• JFL
so when u have long hair you dont look homeless or like a hippie but an intimidating troublemaker? found the chad!
No I look like a hippie
My dad always says “hey hippie” when he sees me

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada