Got gold-diggered

Redrighthand

Redrighthand

Tyrant
I've been chatting with a girl who seemed motivated and we agreed on a time for a date. She messaged me in the morning to confirm if I was coming to pick her up and she seemed excited.
Went to the place, told her I have a black renault, she said she forgot and she's not there anymore.
I could provide evidence but no one would understand the language

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, BrettyBoy and nausea
Hmmm, Idk tbh.
I find it strange that she would give up on the whole date just due to the fact that you've got a renault.

Hmmm, Idk tbh.
I find it strange that she would give up on the whole date just due to the fact that you've got a renault.
you think she really forgot? even tho she messaged me earlier

• +1
Reactions: nausea
you think she really forgot? even tho she messaged me earlier
That's BS for sure, definitely another reason. But I just doubt that the reason is the Renault.

do hoes usually do this? set a date for validation or something and never show up?

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Ritalincel
You need a bmw to slay.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Alexanderr, ElliotRodgerJr, DeformAspergerCel and 3 others
She fucking flakes your ass, She never was gonna meet up.

• +1
Reactions: pisslord and SikKunt
do hoes usually do this? set a date for validation or something and never show up?
I have never went on a date nor did I ever try to set one up.
But I do think that hoes do this quite often, I have heard this from other users and in general.

You need a bmw to slay.
car-15927_960_720.jpg

• +1
Reactions: DeformAspergerCel, Redrighthand and Ritalincel
what the hell did i do to her. she messaged me

Exactly noting, Im sorry to say but you dont know female nature, Females are evil they get a kick out of toying with men. Why do you think the word '' Flake'' is a actually thing. because its happens allot.

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand, Ritalincel and SikKunt
the only gold that matters :love:

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Redrighthand and Ritalincel
If girl is making an exuses as a rule think how she would act if she was meeting brad pitt, If she tells you story how she cant make it usually they will provide an explanation and another time to meet, if she just makes an excuse its not worth dragging out. She has better stuff to do

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
If girl is making an exuses as a rule think how she would act if she was meeting brad pitt, If she tells you story how she cant make it usually they will provide an explanation and another time to meet, if she just makes an excuse its not worth dragging out. She has better stuff to do
Potatoshoe12

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
She said she was busy shopping because her father was coming back from a flight. She adjourned the meet up for tomorrow.
Will update on what happens next.

She said she was busy shopping because her father was coming back from a flight. She adjourned the meet up for tomorrow.
Will update on what happens next.
watch for more info on how to avoid low quality bitches

If she "forgot" about your meet up that means she is not interested enough IMO.
actually she didnt say it directly. she said she's not home

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Here's to normies doubting the authenticity of the story. I had to blurr her text written in gibberish but you can see how it went from the "oops"

Attachments

• 20190609_220545.jpg
    20190609_220545.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 3

• +1
ended up going with her. all went well except she was better at morphing her pics than a psl basement dweller

• +1