Got haircut and cut my beard a lil did I ascend a lil?

D

Deleted member 64942

Strive for Excellence or Perish
Or nah? Before and after pic. My next step is to lean down more. Cuz this vacation is slowing down my cutting. But after vacation. I'll gonna starvemax

00077 3286158781
00027 437448394

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, 5'7 zoomer, copingtoohardrn and 14 others
Isn't buzz cut only. For square head shape. It will show my weird skull shape way easily. U also said yesterday to get a fade for iois nigga

• WTF
Reactions: wackedchives
would you feel bad if he roped

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
would you feel bad if he roped
I would honestly, I don't like the guy because he's annoying but he's clearly a mentalcel and insecure af.

• +1
Reactions: Tallman
  • JFL
Reactions: Charisma
Bro i have good bones, MK just bloats me like crazy bro.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bluestaxamz, Aero and Charisma
Bro i have good bones, MK just bloats me like crazy bro.
Every1 says I look fat. But I have abs I just bloat a lot. I use mk677 that shut bloatsss. I stopped taking it yesterday but half life is 24hrs. So need more time to debloat. Mostly it takes 3 days to fully debloat.

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Every1 says I look fat. But I have abs I just bloat a lot. I use mk677 that shut bloatsss. I stopped taking it yesterday but half life is 24hrs. So need more time to debloat. Mostly it takes 3 days to fully debloat.
Hahahaha

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Is it me or am I blind. Cuz I resemble this chad quite well. Diff is nose a lil and jaw definition. That's it. How am I LTN?
Combined with my frame and height i’m chad irl.

I'm not ltn. Fuck yall. Narrow mouth doesn't hurt me that much as my beard compensates.
Allornothing?

I got IOIs alot today looking like this? They touched my arm jfl and girl said my eyes looks nice.

IMG 8557

• JFL
Reactions: Aero
I'd say lips are small flaw it's mostly the nose in this pic
Funky:
“Bro you British cumskin, how am i LTN?!”

Allornothing:
“You have a lot of failos, wast of time to list them.”

“I bet 0 girls approached irl.”

Funky:
“Bro you British cumskin, how am i LTN?!”

Allornothing:
“You have a lot of failos, wast of time to list them.”

“I bet 0 girls approached irl.”
I uniginored now just to see why I always have ignored content. Yeah bro, I hope u enjoy making gay pics of a user of an incel forum in ur free time. The real reason u keep posting these is actually cuz u like attention from others. Actually pathetic as the majority of these others are currycels. This might be the lowest point of ur life. Might.

I keep posting. Until I have satisfied with how much time I wasted of ur life to make these and post them. Jfl. Pathetic. Makes me happy tbf
I’d make big cash of it son