Got my lifts

Polka

Polka

High tier subhuman
Tried them first in uncomfortable converse kind of shoes.
But figured out immediately I can not walk in those.
Put just the 1layer lift that gives about an inch in my regular low cut sneakers.
Just one thing, have to put insoles ontop of the lifts cause the lifts are made for small shoes, 27cm
3 9cm Height Increase Insole Cushion Height Lift Adjustable Cut Shoe Heel Insert Taller ShockA

Gives barely anything.
From 6'1 to 6'2 , more and I wouldn't be able to walk, it's a joke.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stare, aphoria and Deleted member 5912
Depends on what kinda lifts you getting bro

Pretty sure there are good lifts out there that are high quality and comfortable

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo
Also it's worth it to buy a shoe that was designed to make you taller, there's shoes that you can wear without any insoles because they're designed for manlets to give you up to 3 and a half inches

I bought those and I'm fine with 1 layer fitting, even 1 inch makes a surprising difference in how people see you. If it bothers you that much get elevator shoes, they make all kinds of styles from slippers to dress shoes.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 5634
Don't get crazy tall lifts bro, 5cm MAX. I understand how brutal the heightpill is, but it really is better than the embarrassment from coming home with a girl, taking off your shoes and then her seeing that you shrinked 3 inches JFLLLLLL :lul:

Also it's worth it to buy a shoe that was designed to make you taller, there's shoes that you can wear without any insoles because they're designed for manlets to give you up to 3 and a half inches
The thing with lifts being designed for manlets is the elevator shoes seem to be manlet shoesize also.

Don't get crazy tall lifts bro, 5cm MAX. I understand how brutal the heightpill is, but it really is better than the embarrassment from coming home with a girl, taking off your shoes and then her seeing that you shrinked 3 inches JFLLLLLL :lul:
Max I would go ever is 3 in, more than that is ridiculous.

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly

I'm hoping these are better then, was hoping to fraud 6'2" this summer

• +1
Reactions: lutte
I have the same ones they are fine for me

I wear them and theyre perfect. Put them in a pair of boots that are half a size bigger than you normally wear.

Max I would go ever is 3 in, more than that is ridiculous.
Anything past 1.25 inches is extremely noticeable
Jfl being 3 inches taller with shoes