Got pressured while drunk driving today

goldpill

goldpill

Half caged
I was driving around on the countryside roads in the hills and this guy came up behind me tailgating me like legit 2 meters behind me. Obviously as I was drunk I took it as competition and started driving as fast as possible. Idek if he was pressuring me but it felt like it. I started going like 70 mph on these bendy ass narrow roads at 4am and nearly crashed a few times. At one point I barely missed this van going head on on a narrow bit. I shat myself. I felt like stopping my car and asking him to stop chasing me but I turned off and he kept going. I was getting fucking heated though I see how drunk driving kills niggas

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and Deleted member 32485
You’re a retard

• Hmm...
Reactions: goldpill
Chad crashes into and kills the subject of his road rage while surviving with minimal injuries and is found to not be at fault.

I had a dream that my friend and I went and stole some shit from some abandoned facility on the coast and we hit this dude driving carelessly and then drove off. We just kept driving and then like 5 minutes later he comes back speeding up behind us and we swerve out of the way and he crashes and his car is totaled and he dies. I doubt I would have even dreamed that if I didn't read this post, I never have cars in my dreams usually

ef95999e fdc8 4919 9f74 8a8381e8cdca