Got too drunk at a family dinner and exposed my surgery plans

D

Deleted member 31767

Iron
Was feeling giddy and giga low inhib tonight at a family outing after downing a couple rounds.

Conversation turned to future goals and plans, so like the absolute autist I am, I started spilling the beans on my hardmaxxing plans. I casually dropped “Lefort 1” and “Orbital Box Osteotomy” and even showed my parents the osteotomy demos @RealSurgerymax has posted on his insta. They all think I’m a little insane now, and instantly started gaslighting me “oh you’re already so handsome you don’t need all that” and “oh but look at how many celebrities have botched themselves”

Guess from now on I’ll forever be known as the mentally unstable narcy son. But at the same time, it provided some top tier comedy for the night so I guess ya win some and ya lose some.

Over for you if you aren’t openly discussing surgery plans with your family in 2023

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, zura, angelo and 15 others
eat my nuts

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
Imagine taking this site seriously lol surgeries are a troll

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pppokerface, AngryShortMale, zura and 4 others
my parents think im retarded for talking about mouth breathing, posture and orthodontics all the time

• +1
Reactions: zura, T50 Mogger and garoupilled_
you are a faggot

i
my parents think im retarded for talking about mouth breathing, posture and orthodontics all the time
its cute that you talk to your parents, also talk about something youre passionate about

• +1
Reactions: angelo
Was feeling giddy and giga low inhib tonight at a family outing after downing a couple rounds.

Conversation turned to future goals and plans, so like the absolute autist I am, I started spilling the beans on my hardmaxxing plans. I casually dropped “Lefort 1” and “Orbital Box Osteotomy” and even showed my parents the osteotomy demos @RealSurgerymax has posted on his insta. They all think I’m a little insane now, and instantly started gaslighting me “oh you’re already so handsome you don’t need all that” and “oh but look at how many celebrities have botched themselves”

Guess from now on I’ll forever be known as the mentally unstable narcy son. But at the same time, it provided some top tier comedy for the night so I guess ya win some and ya lose some.

Over for you if you aren’t openly discussing surgery plans with your family in 2023
The very first step about looksmaxing, is to not tell anyone about it.

Imagine, you've gone through all types of effort to improve your looks. Are you gonna tell people the type of work you put in to look like how you do? Of course not! You wanna be a natural.

Just say you've been going to the gym every now and then and cut out some fast food. Make it look easier than it is.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, zura, VenatorLuparius and 2 others
I do so much dumb stupid stuff when drunk I’m legit scared to drink now

No amount of alcohol would ever make me embarrass myself like that. But then again, I have a disgusting tolerance, which I'm not proud of

• +1
Reactions: zura, tom69 and VenatorLuparius
Yea fr, everyone thinks your autistic but when you actually get the procedures done everyone will want to look like you
Van Gogh lost his mind painting and was only appreciated after he died and had his pieces looked at by far smarter and superior beings

The very first step about looksmaxing, is to not tell anyone about it.

Imagine, you've gone through all types of effort to improve your looks. Are you gonna tell people the type of work you put in to look like how you do? Of course not! You wanna be a natural.

Just say you've been going to the gym every now and then and cut out some fast food. Make it look easier than it is.
True, but I am far too white triad to keep up a lie most of the time. I find it far easier to just tell the truth but in a low key, casual way if that makes sense. Like I would never go on a long virtue-signally tangent about how lucky I have been and how my life is sooo privileged like some influencers or models do in social media comment sections occasionally when someone asks “omg how are you so beautiful”. Instead I just drop the truth and move on. For example I have pretty good skin and if people ask I just say skincare and botox then move the conversation along without any elaboration. In my anecdotal experience people do like the muh natural larp, but at the end of the day if you have the results that’s all people care about tbh ngl

you couldnt waterboard that out of me

I told everyone Im gonna get jaw surgery they seem to think I'm autistic

Yeah Im just waiting for the day I sperg put on looksmaxing and blackpill stuff and no one will ever see me the same way after

On avg parents are bluepilled and when they see a chad or a stacy on the street they are miring, but if u try to become one they say the bs phrase"u are beatiful the way u are"

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale