Goyslop, constant cooming, and hot showers are 95% the cause of our boneless and low t generation and it’s only going to get worse

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
exercise stunts growth more than cold showers

lukewarm showers ideal , hot showers dry out skin and age u , but i mean if ur growing u could use an hGH boost but too hot and the heat stress would also stunt growth , but the heat stress might be needed for the hGH boost
Exercise stunts growth ??

Literally the opposite

Dumbest shit I've heard in a long time, he says fruit/rice/potatoes are just as bad as ice cream

After relapsing after 7 days on no sugar, NoPMO, and no hot showers, I have finally realized this is really the source of inceldom.

Yes, Chad can do all these bad habits and slay still. But over generations of consuming the modern lifestyle and diet, his genes will deteriorate.

Real meat, eggs, and water is ALL every human should consume. You should NEVER ejaculate unless you’re having a kid. Showering in general is not natural, but when done should replicate getting rained on and swimming in ocean water (cold). Hot showers decreases semen production. No questions about it.

Don’t believe me, ok then. Try it and you can’t disprove it.

That’s an odd way to spell genes, diet, and orthodontics

After relapsing after 7 days on no sugar, NoPMO, and no hot showers, I have finally realized this is really the source of inceldom.

Yes, Chad can do all these bad habits and slay still. But over generations of consuming the modern lifestyle and diet, his genes will deteriorate.

Real meat, eggs, and water is ALL every human should consume. You should NEVER ejaculate unless you’re having a kid. Showering in general is not natural, but when done should replicate getting rained on and swimming in ocean water (cold). Hot showers decreases semen production. No questions about it.

When I am down and feel low seeing the immense talented people in the top echelons of academia where I compete, I immediately come to this forum and get an instant boost in self confidence by realizing that the average IQ of normal people is rather low (100) as exemplified by this post/OP. It just feels so good.

When I am down and feel low seeing the immense talented people in the top echelons of academia where I compete, I immediately come to this forum and get an instant boost in self confidence by realizing that the average IQ the people is rather low (100) as exemplified by this post. It just feels so good.
Yet you can’t disprove anything I said. Let alone, you’ve never tried NoSugar, NoPMO, and NoShower/ColdShowerOnly. Nor will you ever. Keep coping

Our ancestors ate 1000g of sugar a day a tiktok told me

Xenoestrogens

Wait till bro finds out about IGF-1 😂

Cold showers make me so relaxed and clear minded its insane , so anxiety soothing

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: murdah, Deleted member 51465 and Never Get Up
ur delusional go learn science

Cold showers are great for moisturizing skin and good for hair health, I’ll agree on that. But, no fruits is a big stretch especially when considering the argument of vegetables containing defense chemicals could also be used to cross them out from our diet.

Just take cold showers brah

It’s not a part of the human diet. Raw meat is the human diet. Anything else is what we go to when we can’t find meat to eat. Vegetables are ok as a substitute. NEVER fruit. Sugar in any form is poison.
Fucking retard the sugar in fruit is okay I thought you were smart but oh you are actually fucking retarded like everyone else says "MUH FRUIT IS POISON ONLY EAT RAW MEAT TAKE COLD SHOWERS BECOME ALPHA" Fuck off with this bullshit I will keep eating fruits

Fucking retard the sugar in fruit is okay I thought you were smart but oh you are actually fucking retarded like everyone else says "MUH FRUIT IS POISON ONLY EAT RAW MEAT TAKE COLD SHOWERS BECOME ALPHA" Fuck off with this bullshit I will keep eating fruits
Eat meat and eggs only for 1 week then come back and tell me if fruit is good

look into ray peat

the fructose in fruit is worth it , fruits have so many nutrients and are very digestible raw
Why would you listen to Ray peat and not Caldwell essylstein?

He reversed heart blockages in people who were sent to die by their drs.

His diet prevents the number 1 killer on planet earth.

By the way he made more money than Ray peat, had more children (biological success) AND LIVED LONGER THAN RAY PEAT

Yet you can’t disprove anything I said. Let alone, you’ve never tried NoSugar, NoPMO, and NoShower/ColdShowerOnly. Nor will you ever. Keep coping
Boy, I get pussy and I have >1,000 ng/dL without doing any of this shit. My father also has total T> 1,000 at 75 yo.

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
incels are scared of hot showers meanwhile ancients used to travel for days to visit the natural treasure with amazing healing properties known as a hot spring

Cold showers kill testosterone btw its a scientific study.