goyslop is genuinely real and intentional

roids

roids

horseshami needs to bite the curb
my poor sub5 friend grew up with two working parents since they were tricked by jews to not be a traditional family. This caused his mother to never cook homemade meals and give him frozen FISHSTICKS and mcdonalds every fucking day. He was a mogger in elementary and had jbs all over him, but once puberty came around and the hormones were supposed to make him look dimorphic, NOTHING happened. His dad is chad as fuck too. But he just grew up eating pure GOYSLOP intentionally created for dual working parent families that were intentionally created by jews. if you ate goyslop as a kid its over for you, hop on roids or rope jfl.

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger, Lucid, mvp2v1 and 5 others
How is it goyslop if jews are just as addicted to it as everyone else?

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger and mvp2v1
who said jews are addicted to it too? JFL you think the rotschchilds are feeding their kids mcdonalds and FISHSTICKS

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger, mvp2v1 and rand anon
OK what roads should I use

who said jews are addicted to it too? JFL you think the rotschchilds are feeding their kids mcdonalds and FISHSTICKS
Who said they're not? I see jews eating it all the time in public, stupid

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
Who said they're not? I see jews eating it all the time public, stupid
ah yes the average jew is the one who runs the world. no you subhuman im talking about the ruling class who all happen to be jewish by PURE CHANCE JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, mvp2v1, 0S4MA and 3 others
yeah its an evil plan!!! i cant touch a girl and its their fault!!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrenchChad, SubhumanCurrycel, got.daim and 3 others
ah yes the average jew is the one who runs the world. no you subhuman im talking about the ruling class who all happen to be jewish by PURE CHANCE JFL
You called it goyslop tho, you're moving the goalposts now

Exactly
Israelis eat ton of bread and have the highest rate of heart disease in the world

• +1
Reactions: FrenchChad, GunDevilHybrid, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
You called it goyslop tho, you're moving the goalposts now?
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

goyslop is food created by the JEWISH ruling class, wtf are you talking about?

Exactly
Israelis eat ton of bread and have the highest rate of heart disease in the world
ah yes because everyone in israel attends weekly seminars hosted by netanyahu on what ingredients to consume. they only care about their own elite class not the average jew

ah yes because everyone in israel attends weekly seminars hosted by netanyahu on what ingredients to consume. they only care about their own elite class not the average jew
You can find which ingredients are healthy or not by a simple google search
Don’t blame Jews you lazy fucking moron

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, rand anon, FaceandBBC and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Meteor21
found the kike JFL
My point is they don’t hide anything from the masses
If you want to be healthy and a mogger the information is there but they know people are too lazy

• +1
Reactions: FrenchChad, tombradylover, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

goyslop is food created by the JEWISH ruling class, wtf are you talking about?
Really? Gimme some names

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
the thing I hate the most is how consuming goyslop is seen as an actual cultural tradition now as if the McDonalds chicken nuggies are the same thing as eating communion wafer because every single piece of real culture has been replaced by something from a factory owned by elites

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: got.daim, roids, highT and 1 other person
My point is they don’t hide anything from the masses
If you want to be healthy and a mogger the information is there but they know people are too lazy
they probably intentionally tell people as per their weird ancient laws and because top 1% of taking upon hearing information is to say the phrase “Sneed oils” or “ultraprocessed” like a redditor diluting it’s preceived value

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, roids and autistic_tendencies
they probably intentionally tell people as per their weird ancient laws and because top 1% of taking upon hearing information is to say the phrase “Sneed oils” or “ultraprocessed” like a redditor diluting it’s preceived value
Yeah also the elite need healthy food that’s also accessible to them unless they have a remote island not touched by other humans

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
my poor sub5 friend grew up with two working parents since they were tricked by jews to not be a traditional family. This caused his mother to never cook homemade meals and give him frozen FISHSTICKS and mcdonalds every fucking day. He was a mogger in elementary and had jbs all over him, but once puberty came around and the hormones were supposed to make him look dimorphic, NOTHING happened. His dad is chad as fuck too. But he just grew up eating pure GOYSLOP intentionally created for dual working parent families that were intentionally created by jews. if you ate goyslop as a kid its over for you, hop on roids or rope jfl.
what's wrong with fishsticks tho?

i cant get my dick wet and its the jews fault:soy::soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: grief and CoreSchizo
saying ah yes doesn't make you right :feelsuhh:

I ate mcdonald and have mogger bones. Nothing to do with alimentation everything to do with genetic

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Doubt other billionaires are either

Goyslop literally makes you taller

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Meteor21
test + superdrol
Will test alone in late puberty help with getting a tad bit more lower third dimorphism, that’s all I really need but the other benefits would be cool to have

just eat Jewish food jfl like challah

goyslop is so good

No one was "tricked by jews" his mom was just lazy or didn't care enough about nutrition like most parents. Most normal people have no idea what food is nutritious and what food isn't and will feed their kids not thinking it's healthy of they add a slice of lettuce and a slice of tomato on the side.

Serving sugar loaded cereal takes a minute but frying 3 eggs in a pan, some bacon and serving a glass of milk will take 10 minutes. People are just lazy as fuck.

Instead I bet he grew shitton of taller during puberty because he was eating goyslop