GP didn't prescribe me Fin

BootySniffer69

BootySniffer69

Silver
You need a prescription here. He said I was too young. Fuck man I'm 18. I started topical min like 1.5 months ago, also started 1.5mm microneedling weekly from last week. I'm gonna try again with a dermatologist, soon though.

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
he saved you don't take that tranny drug

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: User28823, BigBoy3000 and PseudoMaxxer
Useless, they won’t give it to you.

Order from Indian Pharmacies online.

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23 and marek937
You need a prescription here. He said I was too young. Fuck man I'm 18. I started topical min like 1.5 months ago, also started 1.5mm microneedling weekly from last week. I'm gonna try again with a dermatologist, soon though.
These doctors are Jews man. They all just say "oh its bdd bro" "oh just take medication broo".

• So Sad
Reactions: BootySniffer69
  • +1
Reactions: lebronjames23 and BootySniffer69
Yeah, don’t listen to the people who are saying to not take it. They do not know how it feels to be balding.
yeah, fuck man we're too young bro.

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23 and PseudoMaxxer
What a faggot

• So Sad
give a lecture about the cons of not having hair she might give it to you

• Hmm...
Yeah, don’t listen to the people who are saying to not take it. They do not know how it feels to be balding.
didnt you have giga sides on fin? :lul: i remember when you posted that you cant get hard althoght girl grinding on your dick :feelswhy:

meanwhile fin defender

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Fuck derma they didnt prescribe me even tho i was 21
They said its a very dangerous drug fuckin bluepilled oldcel retards
Order it online

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BootySniffer69 and socialcel
didnt you have giga sides on fin? :lul: i remember when you posted that you cant get hard althoght girl grinding on your dick :feelswhy:
hair > working dick

It was only the first month, now go back to your cages monkeys
do you think it was do to placebo? Cause before starting min I read fear mongering posts on reddit, and I think that made me expereince a placebo effect or something, cause my heart was pounding and my ears were like hot and shii. But after like a week and a half I was like this is probably just placebo and those symptoms just stopped.

just buy from india

looksmax for women but then you cant even fuck them :lul: it's like working to buy a new car but you cant drive it

ur not gonna be using ur dick if ur bald tbh.

Go to a different doc
I ask for fin at mine and they gave it to me no question
I didn't take it though

• +1
Go to a different doc
I ask for fin at mine and they gave it to me no question
I didn't take it though
that's what i'm planning to do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
  • +1
Report back your sides if u get any
That's why I didn't take it
I'm not norwooding....... Yet

will do. it's easier to prevent then to reverse.
if at least one person is norwooding in you're familly your're fucked.
I thought I was safe jfl, becuase my dad has good hair, his dad in his 80s still has a full head of hair with no thining just hairline recession, and my moms dad had great fucking hair in his 80s. My uncles are balding jfl so that's where i'm getting it from.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
depends how bad your nw is, if slight recession it wouldnt be a big deal
I have diffuse thinning so i'm pretty much fucked.

• So Sad
Reactions: pepe999