Graycels need to realize what "dark triad" actually means.

0hMan

0hMan

germano-gaelic gaunche - modcel
Staff
I see graycels misuse the term "dark triad", thinking it refers to coloring. Dark triad doesn't mean having dark hair and eyes, it means looking dark as in looking cold and calculating, devilishly handsome, and aristocratically evil. The term "dark triad" refers to machiavellianism, narcissism, and psychopathy. It has nothing to do with coloring, although dark coloring can increase this. I see people using the retarded graycel term "light triad" while referring to light coloring, that's fucking retarded. Based off my previous definition (which is to say, the actual definition) of dark triad, light triad would mean being nice, respectful, and self hating (IE: a cuck). You fucking retards are cretins. You can still look dark triad while having light features.

For example:

This guy looks cold and calculating, machiavellianistic and psychopathic, all while retaining light features. He's not "light triad" because he has pale skin, a low hairline and blue eyes, he's simply dark triad. In fact, he would most likely look less intimidating with gypsy skin and T50s.

And here's a counter example:
Screen Shot 2023 10 23 at 15140 PM

Is this guy "dark triad" because he has tan skin and dark eyes? No, he looks like a fucking punchable weak cuck. He would be the actual definition of looking "light triad", while still having darker features than the man above.

STOP MISUSING TERMS YOU RETARDED NORMIES!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Pride, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, nigkook and 21 others
I see graycels misuse the term "dark triad", thinking it refers to coloring. Dark triad doesn't mean having dark hair and eyes, it means looking dark as in looking cold and calculating, devilishly handsome, and aristocratically evil. The term "dark triad" refers to machiavellianism, narcissism, and psychopathy. It has nothing to do with coloring, although dark coloring can increase this. I see people using the retarded graycel term "light triad" while referring to light coloring, that's fucking retarded. Based off my previous definition (which is to say, the actual definition) of dark triad, light triad would mean being nice, respectful, and self hating (IE: a cuck). You fucking retards are cretins. You can still look dark triad while having light features.

Yup however things like strong bones help as well. Best examples for dark triad are Richard Ramirez, etc. It’s simply just low trust Machiavellian tier looks.

• +1
Reactions: nigkook and kingpiin
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shahid khan, becomingnearperfect, Ark and 1 other person
please consult my graph

• +1
Reactions: nigkook and leopold123
JoinedDec 30, 2022

and roasts greycels :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, nigkook, reddotguy and 1 other person

For example:
View attachment 2507806
This guy looks cold and calculating, machiavellianistic and psychopathic, all while retaining light features. He's not "light triad" because he has pale skin, a low hairline and blue eyes, he's simply dark triad. In fact, he would most likely look less intimidating with gypsy skin and T50s.

View attachment 2507821
Is this guy "dark triad" because he has tan skin and dark eyes? No, he looks like a fucking punchable weak cuck. He would be the actual definition of looking "light triad", while still having darker features than the man above.

I been saying this

For example:
View attachment 2507806

View attachment 2507821

Ok.

For example:
View attachment 2507806

View attachment 2507821

this shit happens way too often in tiktok comments

light triad has to be one of the most fucking sped TikTok term I've ever heard

You make fucking dogshit threads and I don't want to see the forum flooded with your useless trash.

Who modded this moron?

the funny part is that the people coping with dark triad are the biggest rotters on the forum that exude zero of the personality traits.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Absi, zura and 1 other person
Tumblr e3b9e500da7e2c610fd2c86457328b26 1a8d9ae7 500
Tumblr 94048ac44fff74490d19cd8ea88b11d7 4bee7e47 540
Tumblr inline nlo5ztLZWR1s6qdon540

This is dark triak lookzz

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
You make fucking dogshit threads and I don't want to see the forum flooded with your useless trash.

Who modded this moron?
Ignore them then, I don't give a fuck.

Cope all middle easterns are dark traid chads

Screen Shot 2023 10 23 at 15140 PM

I can tell this guy has a recessed chin even from the front view
so fucked.

Yea, also some retards have been saying theyre dark triad maxxing just because they have black hair and T50 eyes. Getting a bit annoying

People need to understand that dark-triad is a trio of psychological traits, not an aesthetic. This is a useless thread. Really all dark-triad threads are because the personality that the true dark-triad has is something that been with them since birth. It's genetically coded. Not an aesthetic to be worn, or a look to try to achieve.

TLDR: You either are born dark-triad or your not. simple as.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and ascendead
Mads mikkelsen best dark triad with high class look
680526d6e92ea34273ac0ed349c3163a
3794bd903b6c05a6b8518bf2b230568c
C1375268669084461bf0671923b97521

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR

For example:
View attachment 2507806

View attachment 2507821

First dude is interesting to look at like a mix of an it nerd but some mysterious pretty boy too

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR and iammoh

For example:
View attachment 2507806

View attachment 2507821

I had a previous girl classmate tell my friend that i look angrily at her when im actually looking normally, also i helped a girl classmate cheat previously in an exam, and she told me she was surprised that i helped her cuz i look like the type to reject giving any help and i look selfish, does it mean im dark triad or just subhuman jfl

People need to understand that dark-triad is a trio of psychological traits, not an aesthetic. This is a useless thread. Really all dark-triad threads are because the personality that the true dark-triad has is something that been with them since birth. It's genetically coded. Not an aesthetic to be worn, or a look to try to achieve.

TLDR: You either are born dark-triad or your not. simple as.
Not true. And it's "you're", not "your", you retarded spic.

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
you posted a small skull framelet incel, 21+ bidelt minimum is required to dark triad

For example:
View attachment 2507806

View attachment 2507821

True also idk why but they absolutely refuse to believe they are wrong when you correct them

For example:
View attachment 2507806

View attachment 2507821

For example:
View attachment 2507806

View attachment 2507821

Screenshot 20231029 182019 TikTok
IMG 7290
IMG 4336

This is darktriad

• +1
That guy looks like a russian subhuman he's not dark triad that just there neantherald gene

• +1
Ummm no I'm pretty sure dark triad means Richard Ramirez and T50 eyes 😈

its the tiktok fags lmao

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
This is definition of Dark triad

Last edited:

• +1
greycels are not worth thinking about trust

• +1

For example:
View attachment 2507806

View attachment 2507821

Also niggers in tik tok saying “light triad moggers” and then they show Barret who is actually dark triad (he has untrustworthy and narcissistic look and other shit) but they pick him because of his coloring along with him they put Chico who is actually pretty boy (light triad) but he’s coloring is dark. Wtf? How can you put one person because of his coloring and ignore his appearance and then put another one because of his appearance and ignore coloring?