Great way to increase tinder ELO and get more likes and matches!!!

Sc22

Sc22

Banned
Switching your location to somewhere like thailand = get tons of likes as JBW = huge elo boost? And as people say elo does not reset so after getting these likes and creating a new account with your real location the increased elo shouldn't be resetted? Does this work, what do you think?

Idk man, I've done this a lot of times but it has never helped me get more matches in the west.

Idk man, I've done this a lot of times but it has never helped me get more matches in the west.
Legit crreated acc in thailland and im at 10+ likes at 10 minutes. Just a like each minute it's ridiculous how JBW works in such places.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and Time Travel
Legit crreated acc in thailland and im at 10+ likes at 10 minutes. Just a like each minute it's ridiculous how JBW works in such places.
i know that but it didn't help me when i switched back to the west.

i know that but it didn't help me when i switched back to the west.
started getting 1 like every 20-30 secs i deleted it when i went 25+ lol its ridiculous how easy it is when you are white thailand. You can move there and be considered gigachad

When I set my location to Peru I got 40+ likes. Major lifefuel tbf.

Also I would just like to leave this

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Did you try switching your location back to your original? If so did it help your elo, like getting more matches etc?

Did you try switching your location back to your original? If so did it help your elo, like getting more matches etc?
Nah I didn't do that. Might give it another try though.

Im doing just fine in europe, Using just 1 pic

How do you switch your location without tinder plus?

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
How do you switch your location without tinder plus?
Location guard, download on PC and switch to wherever u wanna test

• +1
Reactions: kobecel

Also I would just like to leave this

Fucking lolololol at the music

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Turn on bi-sexual mode, use chadfish photos and change location to sea, carribean, south america, africa etc. let the account be alone for 1 week without you swiping. After one week change the photos to your own and start swiping. Absolute best way to maximize success in that pay to win app. Use a completly new phone number if possible.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
Turn on bi-sexual mode, use chadfish photos and change location to sea, carribean, south america, africa etc. let the account be alone for 1 week without you swiping. After one week change the photos to your own and start swiping. Absolute best way to maximize success in that pay to win app. Use a completly new phone number if possible.
Does this increase tinder ELO for when n switch back to original palce and can u still match with them that liked you outside ur location in thailand etc if ur in the us?

Apparently Tinder has now removed ELO?