Greeks are not White

Our Greeks Whyte?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Callooh_Calais

Callooh_Calais

Drink Milk and Lift
Greece is probably the most pathetic example of a country I can think of today. They make laughably stupid threats ('Hagia Sofia will be Greek again!' despite the fact the Turkish army would conquer Greece in a weekend if not for the EU holding them back), they have no future, being EU debt slaves who replaced their beautiful ancient culture with the ugliness of Orthodox Christianity, and now all they can do is talk about shit that happened 2500 years ago

I don't care about your cherry-picked photos of men who are models precisely because they don't look like the majority population; Greeks are not White, and a visit to any part of the country will quickly dispel the notion that they were part of the European race or aren't the mischling bastard children of centuries worth of conquest.

Attachments

• Gurego.mp4
    1.2 MB
  • greeks_lazy_big2 (1).png
    greeks_lazy_big2 (1).png
    135.1 KB · Views: 87
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, 5'7 zoomer, ChadFucksYourOneitis and 7 others
I initially put "Portuguese' in there by accident, but they're not White either if you want to debate that too

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Deleted member 4804
BE2CF08A F683 4BF3 A47A 86331B09207B

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Olivecel, arabcelxxx and 17 others
Lol without Greece there would be no Europe and this is coming from a Turkish mutt😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Imretarded?, Eduardo DOV and 8 others
What does the average greek man look like?

• +1
Reactions: Blue
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165
They are basically a merge between ethnics and whites.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
Lol without Greece there would be no Europe and this is coming from a Turkish mutt😂

Of course, but that's insinuating that the modern Greeks have anything to do with the Greeks of ancient times, of which I think they were replaced sometime around the 1500s with imported peoples from the Turkish empire

Attachments

• my ancestor.png
    my ancestor.png
    6.5 KB · Views: 129
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, Marsiere214, Deleted member 9568 and 10 others
Of course, but that's insinuating that the modern Greeks have anything to do with the Greeks of ancient times, of which I think they were replaced sometime around the 1500s with imported peoples from the Turkish empire
They aren’t that different from then, where did you get this from?

There are plenty of countries who look similar to what they did 2000 years ago. And yes Greeks DNA got somewhat changed from the Ottomans but not that much, since they don’t look that similar these days

key example is albania, they still have majority hellenic dna similar to 2000 years ago

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and WadlowMaxxing
avg greek:

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 13854, Deleted member 4804 and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Marsiere214, Deleted member 13854 and 7 others
@RoundHouse thoughts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and RoundHouse
They aren’t that different from then, where did you get this from?
Have you been to Greece? They look nothing like their statue portraiture, they are all brown-skinned people who some of them legit look like they could come from Rajasthan in India;

There are plenty of countries who look similar to what they did 2000 years ago

Greece is not one of them

And yes Greeks DNA got somewhat changed from the Ottomans

What an understatement, the massive population transfers, invasions and Turkish raping didn't change anything you say?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Danish_Retard

Literally like this

Greeks lazy big2 1

The guy I posted in the video above looks exactly like him too

Average Greek

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, Marsiere214 and TsarTsar444
@RoundHouse thoughts
if i spent all my time antagonizing subhumans id get nowhere, theres no point in telling this utter idiot what my thoughts are

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Callooh_Calais and Deleted member 6723
@RoundHouse ?

• JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 8165
  • Love it
Reactions: turkproducer
I think he's one of the nicest users and probably the least racist
Appearances can be deceiving
Often the “nicest” people are the least pleasant behind closed doors

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
if i spent all my time antagonizing subhumans id get nowhere, theres no point in telling this utter idiot what my thoughts are

At least you acknowledge you're a subhuman though

Yes we're white :ogre:

• WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214
Yea ... they have european features. Jews and Arabs can be lighter but they have Semitic features

Greece is probably the most pathetic example of a country I can think of today. They make laughably stupid threats ('Hagia Sofia will be Greek again!' despite the fact the Turkish army would conquer Greece in a weekend if not for the EU holding them back), they have no future, being EU debt slaves who replaced their beautiful ancient culture with the ugliness of Orthodox Christianity, and now all they can do is talk about shit that happened 2500 years ago

I don't care about your cherry-picked photos of men who are models precisely because they don't look like the majority population; Greeks are not White, and a visit to any part of the country will quickly dispel the notion that they were part of the European race or aren't the mischling bastard children of centuries worth of conquest.
They are mostly j2 y dna which is middle eastern but ancient greeks were r1a and r1b
Like turks

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho
They are mostly j2 y dna which is middle eastern but ancient greeks were r1a and r1b

Like turks
haplogroups aren’t an accurate way of depicting pheno

these are the countries which have J2, yet someone from Turkey and any other listed country look fairly different.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
It comes down to the individual wether or not youre white.
Not every greek might be white looking, but I would still say that a considerable amount is white jfl, you can see it in their bone structure, that they are "caucasian" or white.

I dont know many greeks tho, but the ones ive seen irl are def white

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, RoundHouse and Callooh_Calais
Problems

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
lmao fax imagine calling greeks white and turks ethnic jfl. they look carbon copies of each other but soon as you cross the border and get to turkey you are somehow suddenly EthNiC tUrK RoAcH MuH

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, HowAmIAlive123, turkproducer and 2 others
It comes down to the individual wether or not youre white.
Not every greek might be white looking, but I would still say that a considerable amount is white jfl, you can see it in their bone structure, that they are "caucasian" or white.

I dont know many greeks tho, but the ones ive seen irl are def white

You could say the same about Arabs or Turks, who ostensibly are not White (though honestly seem more White than the Greeks sometimes)

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
balkan are biggest mutt lol, got this serbian friend who is faded 24/7 claiming to be 1/3 spanish despite him failing HS.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, HowAmIAlive123 and Callooh_Calais
lmao fax imagine calling greeks white and turks ethnic jfl. they look carbon copies of each other but soon as you cross the border and get to turkey you are somehow suddenly EthNiC tUrK RoAcH MuH
janisarry maxxed turkish spitting facts

You could say the same about Arabs or Turks, who ostensibly are not White (though honestly seem more White than the Greeks sometimes)
Fair, there is definitelly some Turks that are more "white" then greeks, that is for sure, and i knew one irl aswell, i was talking about generall public, and not only the skin color.
You can be pale, but not "white".
From what I've seen its just more common for greeks to be "white", obviously I dont mean every greek tbh

Youre more likely to look like an ethnic as a turk, instead of a greek, that is what im trying to say tbh
balkan are biggest mutt lol, got this serbian friend who is faded 24/7 claiming to be 1/3 spanish despite him failing HS.
Jfl, its weird with serbians, some are definitelly white and look like pale russians, the others look like turks jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and TsarTsar444
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
Well modern greeks are now more mixed with turks

Ancient grecians probably were

because they interbred

even the real turks look white and the turks interbred wit the middle eastern caliphate dogs and so on

dont take over euro culture dog

@Callooh_Calais take a history lesson

because they interbred

even the real turks look white and the turks interbred wit the middle eastern caliphate dogs and so on

dont take over euro culture dog
how are the “real turks” only white? there’s a mixture of lots of ethnicities in Turkey

inbreeding isn’t that prevalent in Turkey either

They are basically a merge between ethnics and whites.
Have been so initially from the very beginning of the greek ethnos. Since ancient times they were a mix of native balkan + anatolian farmers + indo-europeans + semitic Phoenicians + some Northern African

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, TsarTsar444 and sandcelmuttcel
Have been so initially from the very beginning of the greek ethnos. Since ancient times they were a mix of native balkan + anatolian farmers + indo-europeans + semitic Phoenicians + some Northern African
highest iq response here

@ANDALUSIAN_JOCK
BUT MUH WHY YOU PUT SANDCELMUTTCEL AS YOUR NAME :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: ANDALUSIAN_JOCK
Yea ... they have european features. Jews and Arabs can be lighter but they have Semitic features
A lot of Greeks have what you call “Semitic features” like big nose, big eyes w eyelid exposure, curly hair, etc.

Attachments

• 74896125-E8DF-4F7D-91D5-6A8C087E95C5.jpeg
    74896125-E8DF-4F7D-91D5-6A8C087E95C5.jpeg
    19.8 KB · Views: 0