HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Beauty is bone deep.
Which one is better?

Blue

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564, Deleted member 25245, MadTwatter and 3 others
Which one is better?
depends on the shade of blue its not as easy to say ones better than the other whatever looks more unique and striking is best

Only thing that matters if is it light and color depends on skin if white , blue mogs if lightskin green mogs but still dark blue gets mogged by light brown

• JFL
Reactions: Milosz
Green

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, mfk and Deleted member 24712
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin, jflsnowdzz, 5.5psl and 3 others
Only thing that matters if is it light and color depends on skin if white , blue mogs if lightskin green mogs but still dark blue gets mogged by light brown
She's white and green eye

Eye shape >>>> eye colored
cope tbh
8b63dfa0b2aea61815de9b3ade4ec197.jpg

they're of equal importance

imagine him with t50s :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Albedo, Beastchodecode and Manletmachine
  • +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode and mfk
cope tbh
8b63dfa0b2aea61815de9b3ade4ec197.jpg

they're of equal importance

imagine him with t50s :lul:

yes i know he has top tier eye shape but the light green is literally half of what makes his eye area so good

I’m just saying I should rather have a good eye shape than color
You're right, I've seen too many bug eyed blue eye havers and it honestly looks scary

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
I think green eye looks better tbh it's alot more special
Green eyes don’t even look green most of the time JFL 🤣 I have green eyes and if the lighting isn’t right they just look Hazel tbh

grey is both depending on light.

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
Green eyes don’t even look green most of the time JFL 🤣 I have green eyes and if the lighting isn’t right they just look Hazel tbh
It looks so good under sun light thoigh

In women -> green
In men -> blue

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
I think green eye looks better tbh it's alot more special
blue eyes pop more because green is like an "earth tone" which blends with the other earth tones of hair an skin. it's more contrasty. it's not just about rarity. having black irises would be super rare and would also look like shit.

and it's not about personal preference but getting pussy. some girls might prefer green, but it's less noticeable from a distance than blue

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
You're right, I've seen too many bug eyed blue eye havers and it honestly looks scary
It's usually ethnics who cope with eye color. A deathnik MENA chick said to my classmate that she had beautiful eyes. I look at this chick she complimented and she literally had bug eyes but blue. :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and Michael Myers
the lighter the better

eye color doesn't really matters, its about the skin, hair, and eye color together

Blue eyes generally are better cuz they are often more bright than green. If you can get light green eyes though they're better cause it's more rare.

green eyes are better looking

T50 bvll brown>>>>

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Any light eyes with black ring.

Blue, yes Im biased, but Im also objectively right.
Im objectively right because I used BOLD letters.

Ive never met a driven and masculine green eyed person. Only blue eyed and brown eyed men are real men. Green is ok only for females