grew an inch after listening to height subliminals

vzidel

vzidel

dorian gray
i’m around an inch under my dad’s height which is what ive been using to scale. so i didn’t believe in height subliminals at all, thought it was bs, took a nap and left it on on accident, next day i’m my dad’s height, just wanted to share my experience

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31876, deepfuckingvalue, Pulgasari and 5 others
Negative post-rep checks out.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RTLBbc, Hernan, Deleted member 51465 and 2 others
Negative post-rep checks out.
ay man say i’m delusional cus i thought ppl who believed in that were retards too but it ended up working a bit for me and i just wanted to share my experience, that’s all

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
ay man say i’m delusional cus i thought ppl who believed in that were retards too but it ended up working a bit for me and i just wanted to share my experience, that’s all
Post before and after height results.

wdym, it was only an inch, and i don’t have full body pics, i can measure if you rlly want, but when i get home
Okay.

i’m around an inch under my dad’s height which is what ive been using to scale. so i didn’t believe in height subliminals at all, thought it was bs, took a nap and left it on on accident, next day i’m my dad’s height, just wanted to share my experience
how old are you !

Wait you actually believe subliminal are real jfl
i’d say it was more of like a coincidence of luck, i’ll still test them out though, i thought they were bs

• +1
Reactions: rusian
Sounds like cope to me

could have decreased your cortisol, do you feel more relaxed while hearing the subliminals? If yes, it could be a good way for you to improve your sleep quality and so increasing sws and hgh secretion.

• Woah
Reactions: vzidel
When you wake up your generally going to be taller, throughout the day your back starts to hunch from gravity if you measure yourself from begginign to end your gonna see a diffrence. Either thst or I’m retarded

• Woah
Reactions: vzidel
I use subliminals. I grew from 5'6.25'' to 5'7.5-6'' using them. I'm 20 by the way.

It may be attributed to be getting up-to weight. I'm still using them, considering my genetic base is 5'9-5'10. I had an undiagnosed thyroid condition (because my family was poor and could not afford a doctor) until I treated it myself at 19. I gained 45lbs in 14-15 months after.

I use subliminals for a bunch of other things, because I also practice some esoterics.

Subliminals have helped me mentally, at the very least. I got through a bad breakup thanks to some of the mental health stuff people put out in the community. I encourage everyone to at least try out the mental health stuff. I've been on looksmax lurking, but know not a few people who used subliminals to ascend their looks. I've been in the community for two years.

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
Need a new rule for banning niggas for spreading misinformation

I use subliminals. I grew from 5'6.25'' to 5'7.5-6'' using them. I'm 20 by the way.

It may be attributed to be getting up-to weight. I'm still using them, considering my genetic base is 5'9-5'10. I had an undiagnosed thyroid condition (because my family was poor and could not afford a doctor) until I treated it myself at 19. I gained 45lbs in 14-15 months after.

I use subliminals for a bunch of other things, because I also practice some esoterics.

Subliminals have helped me mentally, at the very least. I got through a bad breakup thanks to some of the mental health stuff people put out in the community. I encourage everyone to at least try out the mental health stuff. I've been on looksmax lurking, but know not a few people who used subliminals to ascend their looks. I've been in the community for two years.
Retards.org
Shoukd have listened to some subliminals that increase iq

I actually don’t know if you’re being serious or not