GREYCEL INVASION

yen

yen

fatcel
The greycel nation is slowly rising. More and more greycels are flooding looksmax.org while you cucked color fags sit and watch. This is an invasion, lock your doors when the greycel army storms your shit hole with powerful steel daggers. All the JBs are greycel only. If you're not a greycel, you're a dalit. We will blow up surgery rooms and raid trucks hauling the finest fillers and implants. Desecration of org shall begin.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clqs, rand anon, Yliaster and 6 others
The greycel nation is slowly rising. More and more greycels are flooding looksmax.org while you cucked color fags sit and watch. This is an invasion, lock your doors when the greycel army storms your shit hole with powerful steel daggers. All the JBs are greycel only. If you're not a greycel, you're a dalit. We will blow up surgery rooms and raid trucks hauling the finest fillers and implants. Desecration of org shall begin.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wackedchives, Gaygymmaxx and grief
my little brother said he was about to get us some water and now hes gone since 10 minutes should I hop on a game on fortnite without him or check up on him

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wackedchives and grief
my little brother said he was about to get us some water and now hes gone since 10 minutes should I hop on a game on fortnite without him or check up on him
Check up on him

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: greycel, grief and ilovetakis
What will you do when you're no longer grey

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Clavicular, grief and Crisick
  • +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: greycel, Clavicular, boss8055 and 2 others
- a greycel

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: greycel and grief
I'll give up the army to the freshest gryecel on the site
But will you still be part of the greycel invasion movement?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and yen
But will you still be part of the greycel invasion movement?
Always, hopefully in the future we can tram up with the pirates and run looksmax.org while cucks watch

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: grief and ilovetakis
Always, hopefully in the future we can tram up with the pirates and run looksmax.org while cucks watch
Will be ideal

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and yen
Lol your never gonna visit this place once you get older

• So Sad
Reactions: grief
Greycels will take over

• So Sad
Reactions: greycel and grief
Most people who were here 2019-22 deleted their account once they matured, i used to be happy asf and rotted here but then i just slowly lost the feeling

• So Sad
Wtf is a greycel

• So Sad
Me, takis, @Braindeadautist @ggg.tv @hunkymonkey69 will obliterate you colorcels

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫 and grief
Me, takis, @Braindeadautist @ggg.tv @hunkymonkey69 will obliterate you colorcels
Sounds a smidgen racist :feelsping:

• JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫
Most people who were here 2019-22 deleted their account once they matured, i used to be happy asf and rotted here but then i just slowly lost the feeling
Slowly lost the feeling of happiness?

:feelsgood:

Attachments

• d4ba2515a0a3225baca68b5a13bca987.mp4
    1.8 MB
Slowly lost the feeling of happiness?
I used to bully greys like you when i first joined and bragged about how i lurked in 2022. But then i just realized that i am not really satisfied with the website anymore, i feel like a loser here and most old users would agree and left this phase

There's no invasion, the number of new users has been low since summer

I used to bully greys like you when i first joined and bragged about how i lurked in 2022. But then i just realized that i am not really satisfied with the website anymore, i feel like a loser here and most old users would agree and left this phase
I used to lurk on here too but never made an account, what was different about this site back then?

I used to lurk on here too but never made an account, what was different about this site back then?
most good threads, funny doxing moments

• +1
Reactions: yen
  • +1
Big portion of those Graycels you guys keep complaining about are just old users back on new accounts

• +1
Greycels will take over hand over the jb Stacie’s or we will have to take them by force

• +1
nah I think not many greys will join in the future unles another Dillon Lathem event happens