Grib surfer is this true?

moggathon

moggathon

Official positive rep poster
@gribsufer1 will you do this for me when your mutt ethnostate takes off ?
F55ED7D1 B27F 4931 9A35 86E29DC8FA53

@Magnum Opus thoughts on what this foid on discord told me?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and Magnum Opus
Idk. Anyhow his ethnostate wont happen because hes still bottom 1 percentile for his phenotypical makeup so they wouldnt vote for him to be their leader.

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Idk. Anyhow his ethnostate wont happen because hes still bottom 1 percentile for his phenotypical makeup so they wouldnt vote for him to be their leader.
I would. I want ballora delivered to me

• Woah
Reactions: gribsufer1
I would. I want ballora delivered to me
Hed purge you right off the face of the earth anyways for not being a depigmented nw2.5 klinefelters manlet larping as 6ft2 (his "ethnicity")

Hed purge you right off the face of the earth anyways for not being a depigmented nw2.5 klinefelters manlet larping as 6ft2 (his "ethnicity")
No he respects me. He would kill every other cumskin and leave me and ballora in peace

@gribsufer1 are you going to do this for me

@gribsufer1 will you do this for me when your mutt ethnostate takes off ?View attachment 2855649
if you throw romans for me
bottom 1% is harsh tbh
Snapchat 1547100725
I'll looksmax bro so I can be the most handsome leader and people won't see me as a big bad dictator
jfl

most politicians are ugly

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1