Griffith does not mog Guts

MrGlutton

MrGlutton

interesting.....
I'm tired of seeing people making threads shitting on Guts.

MASC will always be superior to "prettyboi" the story literally shows you this.

guts exudes masculine energy, he's always concerned about self improvement(training his strength/skills, focused on himself) the story even shows this, his ascension through the timeskip when he joined the hawk is crazy.

the twink griffith showed no forms of improvement through the time-skip, and got more emotional and feminim in the long haul, committing acts of degeneracy and more. when he lost the duel to Guts it was over for him.

just imagine you get beaten so effortlessly you decide to give up on everything :lul::lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, silencio, JohnBaza and 2 others
Mix of both will mog

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton

While cuckts watched

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Sprinkles, Lynxress and 8 others
there's nothing he could've done in that situation

i hope you know guts stole casca from griffith by doing virtually nothing :ROFLMAO:
Nice steal: sloppy moments of a mentally ill bitch

• JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and MrGlutton
Yeah. It was Griffith excessive feminity that caused his downfall.

• +1
Nice steal: sloppy moments of a mentally ill bitch
no, he laid her when she was in her prime and when she was in her best state mentally

griffith is a rapist and a hater

obviously. Griffith considered letting go of his life long dream for guts cock

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, lemonnz, dehydrated and 1 other person
Griffith got raped by an old bastardwhile being an adult truly broootal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gr34ter, lemonnz and MrGlutton
Griffith got raped by an old bastardwhile being an adult truly broootal
he's a disgrace tbh. i cringe when i see griffith fans.

guts got casca and later farnese effortlessly by being himself. he didn't need to be a twink "prettyboi" :lul:

he's a disgrace tbh. cringe when i see griffith fans.

guts got casca and later farnese effortlessly by being himself. he didn't need to be a twink "prettyboi" :lul:
He needed to rape because after being malnourished his smv dropped

• JFL
Griffith can manipulate everyone because of his angelic looks

• JFL
Idk both got Bitches by almost doing nothing, Guts Just Had the luck to be a solo Show Off Chad in His Situation while Griffith never really intended to get Bitches besides 1 time, which did Turn Out well. The 3 female berserk Fans out there mainly simp for Griffith tho.

• JFL

guts exudes masculine energy, he's always concerned about self improvement(training his strength/skills, focused on himself) the story even shows this, his ascension through the timeskip when he joined the hawk is crazy.

the twink griffith showed no forms of improvement through the time-skip, and got more emotional and feminim in the long haul, committing acts of degeneracy and more. when he lost the duel to Guts it was over for him.

just imagine you get beaten so effortlessly you decide to give up on everything :lul::lul:

Guts absolutely destroys that feminine faggot griffith

• +1
Idk both got Bitches by almost doing nothing, Guts Just Had the luck to be a solo Show Off Chad in His Situation while Griffith never really intended to get Bitches besides 1 time, which did Turn Out well. The 3 female berserk Fans out there mainly simp for Griffith tho.
not really, griffith was seen as the charismatic leader who always inspired devotion to his men, and he's also a manipulator too. he seduced every girl he came across

where as guts is looked as the "brute" freakishly strong man. he has no fear, isn't good with talking to the people, and is concerned with his own self-improvement.

griffith was the tryhard from this perspective imo

griffith is a femboy. He doesnt hold a candle to Guts

• +1
Griffith was a faggot who wouldnt even fuck casca after she throws himself at him and wants him badly. Its rpetty embarrasing lol.

Guts also got raped by donovan lol

Both fags at the end of the day

• JFL
Reactions: Davidproton
Griffith was a faggot who wouldnt even fuck casca after she throws himself at him and wants him badly. Its rpetty embarrasing lol.

how does guts being assaulted as a child make him gay? youre being ignorant

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza

Griffith took it up the ass by a fatass. Guts was a child and could not do anything

• +1
Griffith took it up the ass by a fatass. Guts was a child and could not do anything
Masc>prettyboy

Casca was so aggressive to Guts all the time, because she knew deep down he was the man. Guts is pure masc energy.

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
Fuck bruh. Even manga writer said she didn’t enjoy it but look at her facial expression on the right….
she didn't enjoy it mentally

COPE. She looks like she’s on the verge of an orgasm on the right, u can’t even deny it
which is why i say mentally

her body is out of her control

Both of guts and Griffith are incels.

Zod is the real fucking Chad.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Davidproton and MrGlutton
COPE. She looks like she’s on the verge of an orgasm on the right, u can’t even deny it
just because someone gets unwanted sexual interaction and orgasms doesnt mean they liked it mentally

• +1
he's a disgrace tbh. i cringe when i see griffith fans.

Both are disgusting imo,That faggot saw his girl friend enjoying grifiths cock and still was ready to die for her 💩

• JFL
just because someone gets unwanted sexual interaction and orgasms doesnt mean they liked it mentally
:feelsuhh::soy::feelsuhh::soy::feelsuhh::soy::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

We forgetting when casca used to fetishise about Griffith and even let him kiss her

• JFL
:feelsuhh::soy::feelsuhh::soy::feelsuhh::soy::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

We forgetting when casca used to fetishise about Griffith and even let him kiss her
yeah but it was never confirmed she still held the same feeling after getting with guts

Both are disgusting imo,That faggot saw his girl friend enjoying grifiths cock and still was ready to die for her 💩
wtf else could he do? his enemy could use the force. he tried but he can't get to him

yeah but it was never confirmed she still held the same feeling after getting with guts
🤯🤯🤯
Trash show fuck this shit full of cuckoldery
Started reading this show and almost finished it in one day expecting some peak masculinity,Turns out the creator died 😹😹😹😹and the show is still running,trash trash
I’d rather watch That time i got reincarnated as a slime

wtf else could he do? his enemy could use the force. he tried but he can't get to him
He could atleast get rid of the nasty stained whore but instead he almost got himself killed on every single panel just for her

• JFL
🤯🤯🤯
Trash show fuck this shit full of cuckoldery
Started reading this show and almost finished it in one day expecting some peak masculinity,Turns out the creator died 😹😹😹😹and the show is still running,trash trash
I’d rather watch That time i got reincarnated as a slime

He could atleast get rid of the nasty stained whore but instead he almost got himself killed on every single panel just for her
you cant fault her for being raped even though she wanted him to get rescued, she didn't know what would happen

PEAK scene!!! This shit is the Japanese Faust, 200 years from now they'll be calling this hamlet.

• +1
did guts get his revenge I stopped watching after the anime where it left off with casca rape and only saw a few manga chapters after

• JFL
did guts get his revenge I stopped watching after the anime where it left off with casca rape and only saw a few manga chapters after
no he didn't sadly

the creator of the manga passed away

Griffith is GIGAdarktriadmaxxed and ULTRAstatusmaxxed. He mogs by default regardless of his looks.
Guts is just the average "nevergiveup!" gymmaxxed Chad.

• JFL