Growing out a stubble until new year’s day. + observations about brit’s and arabs and italians

D

Deleted member 55631

Gold
Currently in jordan and going to viz egypt soon and i hate when my fam wants family photos. So i’m actively looksminning to ruin it. Have been binge eating like a mofo although this is gonna stop when i reach the next resort which has a gym. My mom hates my stubble so i’m gonna grow it out just to annoy her

Also some observations form my trip:
1. Brit’s bald very fast. I stg my 50 year father with his mogger mature hairline whose probably deficient in like 1000 vitamins as he actively looksmins himself had better hairlines than all these niggas on the plane. I stg i’m not talking nw2 or nw3 i’m talking nw4 and nw5 with diffuse thinning. man almost every dude was bald on that plane. If ur brit hop on finasteride soon. Same with arabs, they bald later tho but they bald.
2. Heightpill seems to be only true for american soyciety. I see so many manlets with girliends in both jordan and heathrow airport. I saw one bald manlet spaniard with a cute wife that was hotter than his tallfag normies gf. I saw another baldinf nw4 with severe diffuse thinning with a hot wife and they were making out left right and center i think he was tryna make me rope yesterday ngl. Even in jordan by balding manlet tour guide has 4 wives and 11 children like wtaf. Even in UK i saw many oldfag manlets with wives. Didn’t see any zoomers with gfs tbh but didn’t see much zoomers there unless they were with their parents.
3. British women are FUGLY. Man austrian women were stunning and fogged their bfs left right and bloody center but man.british men absolutely mog their women. Austrian flight attendants were stunning while
british ones had crooked teeth and were ugly as fuggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.
4. Jordan is a wonderful county and incel safe haven. At night there are zero foids in their capital city. Only well groomed and polite gentleman. Honestly enjoying the country a lot.