growth in the future

algebrah

algebrah

alt
I don't if that's a low iq theory, but I wanna give it a shot.

Growth, what I understood, is coming from the brain.
That's why environment matters too, like eating hard foods to influence jaw growth.

With Elon Musk doing all this Neuralink shit, where he is implanting a chip inside your brain.
Or in general in the future, if its possible to tell the brain things to do.

Couldn't you just get your perfect facial angles calculated and applied through the chip.
Like telling the brain to stimulate growth in any area you want.
Combined with injecting hormones and young age.

Doesn't that mean, the world will be 6'6 8psl chad only.

Could be cope tho, I don't know if genetics would fail it.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: algebrah and FaceandBBC
What shit are u blabbering lol, body growth has different signalling process ,like ur clavicle and scapul grow using different mechanisms and effected by different processes compared to limb growth, trunk(torso) growth uses different mechanisms hence using ai often results in immature spine development, https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...EQFnoECB8QAQ&usg=AOvVaw2BDuYRqcsygCkAdOnSWT98 ,growth of skull depends on completely other factors too, it requires thousands of years of epigenetic changes to effect a single body part , u cannot target just one thing and achieve anything if at all

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld and algebrah
What shit are u blabbering lol, body growth has different signalling process ,like ur clavicle and scapul grow using different mechanisms and effected by different processes compared to limb growth, trunk(torso) growth uses different mechanisms hence using ai often results in immature spine development, https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...EQFnoECB8QAQ&usg=AOvVaw2BDuYRqcsygCkAdOnSWT98 ,growth of skull depends on completely other factors too, it requires thousands of years of epigenetic changes to effect a single body part , u cannot target just one thing and achieve anything if at all
yeah never mind I thought I was onto something

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall