Growth plate scan

KLESUM

KLESUM

Bronze
I'm 6'2, not really complaining about my height but wondering how one would go about determining whether growth plates are open? I understand a basic x ray would do it but is there a specific scan that is recommended (i.e hips)?

Side note i'm 19, only reason i'm interested is I just found out my cousin grew to 6'4 and was given 'medication' to STOP growing any taller at the age of 22. He grew from 6' at 18 to 6'4 at 22. I didn't believe this but then they showed me evidence so now i'm curious whether I am going down the same path or whether I could induce it with pharmacology.

If i was 6'2, i wouldn't be on this forum

tbh i get height mogged regularly enough to say I don't feel tall
if u go outside ur bound to see people taller than you on a regular basis, unless ur like 6'8 lol

All these fuckin scumbag tall greycels all tryna heightmax like their is no tomorrow i wish someone dies of certain drugoverdose so people dont try cheating dna anymore like that LL guy yush gupta. These treatments should be only available for needy short people. Not for some faggot zoomer tryna height mog.

All these fuckin scumbag tall greycels all tryna heightmax like their is no tomorrow i wish someone dies of certain drugoverdose so people dont try cheating dna anymore like that LL guy yush gupta. These treatments should be only available for needy short people. Not for some faggot zoomer tryna height mog.
IM GETTING HEIGHT MOGGED BY FUCKING FIFTEEN YEAR OLDS CUNT YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND

What in the fucking world are these food corporations adding in the food ?? Like average height has just shot up faster than anything . I am indian and same thing i notice in india. Something to do with meat rpoduction to increase supply. I wish i was non vegetarian but my parents fucked me over with the vegetarian diet
IM GETTING HEIGHT MOGGED BY FUCKING FIFTEEN YEAR OLDS CUNT YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND

What in the fucking world are these food corporations adding in the food ?? Like average height has just shot up faster than anything . I am indian and same thing i notice in india. Something to do with meat rpoduction to increase supply. I wish i was non vegetarian but my parents fucked me over with the vegetarian diet
it literally has to be something in the food because when i was in my teens being above 6 foot was considered tall, and it definitely was, now only a few years later it's not considered worth any significance..

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
True especially after 2012. I know guys who are like
it literally has to be something in the food because when i was in my teens being above 6 foot was considered tall, and it definitely was, now only a few years later it's not considered worth any significance..
Late 20's in them 6'2 is considered like really great height and then me ia m 19 and my age group has like 5'11 average . The nutrition concept is bullshit . Its just fucked up man .i cant think of what is gonna happen in next 10 years

Late 20's in them 6'2 is considered like really great height and then me ia m 19 and my age group has like 5'11 average . The nutrition concept is bullshit . Its just fucked up man .i cant think of what is gonna happen in next 10 years
lol i'm 19 too

maybe countries figured out a way to increase growth through some additive in water and they're all doing it knowing they need to produce capable soldiers?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32529 and horizontallytall

better nutrition bhai. I’m 5’11-6ft something all my cousins 6’2+

That bullshit. I know rich guys whose parents lived literally like king and they are like a foot taller than their parents. @bradpittshairline . Ur indian tho
??

Nutrtion is cope excuse so people can be that they had good genes when its just that they got lucky to be born in this time of mass animal food production with chemicals . U guys would not have crossed even 5'10 20 years back. I literally see people with shoulders and ribcage ,torso,of 10 year old kid and legs of 6'6 guy. Thats not possible . Nutrition should do opposite and give u wide frame . Zoomers like to belive thar they have good genes fucking scum . Hope everyone gets cancer in future due to these chemicals
better nutrition bhai. I’m 5’11-6ft something all my cousins 6’2+cals

Nutrtion is cope excuse so people can be that they had good genes when its just that they got lucky to be born in this time of mass animal food production with chemicals . U guys would not have crossed even 5'10 20 years back. I literally see people with shoulders and ribcage ,torso,of 10 year old kid and legs of 6'6 guy. Thats not possible . Nutrition should do opposite and give u wide frame . Zoomers like to belive thar they have good genes fucking scum . Hope everyone gets cancer in future due to these chemicals
my dad and all my uncles are 6ft-6'2 so it was already destined idk what ur on

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall