Growth plates are almost(basically) closed on ais (1 year diff) (Heightmaxxers GTFIH)

M

MUSTYCOPER

Bronze
Hello,

So currently I am around 16.5 years of age with a bone age that was supposed 6 months in advance. ( although I did start an AI, will talk about it later in the post)

I started to try and height max back when I was 15.6, and this was an x-ray of my wrist. Bone age is around 16 months.

Wrist 1 1

another photo

Wrist 2 1

After this, I started to look for sources and all, but realllllllly struggled to find one. Very likely the reason im in my position today. I found a real source after a good 4 months of buying fakes and all.

I have blood to prove my current source : Brainlabz Sarms

So after I found this source I was around 16.1 months old. I started to take Aromisan 25mg and some Letrzole.5-1mg every eod or e2ds.

Around this peroid, I was probably 16-18 % bf and I would jerk off prob 1 once a week to 2 times a week. And would go cold turkey for like 2 weeks occasionally.

So after a good 4 ish months of inhibs. I went to the doctor last Friday and asked if I could get a knee x-ray for knee pain.

This was the result.

Femur side 1

/

Femur front 1 1

/

diff lighting

Femur front 2 1

/

Femur side  2 1

EVEN AFTER INHIBS my growth plates are on the cusp of closing. Tbh when I saw it, I didn't feel sad or nun. It was just another moment ig.

Some things to note is my baseline estrogen at 16.0 was around 47 pg/ml which is high so ig that played a role, and when I did get on the inhibits it dropped to around 9 pg/ml.

Im still going to inject for spinal gains and whatnot, but overall it is truly over.

TLDR : IF YOU ARE HEIGHTMAXING DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME GET A LEGIT SOURCE AND GET ON ALL THE INHIBS YOU CAN. GET BLOODS AND XRAY TO SEE WHERE UR AT.

People who have helped along the way. ( not in a bad way)

@Ascend @Mike141 @Osie @sneakysimp69 @Lethbridge @Napoleon1800 @all4kai @MTMM @NorwoodAscender @Donkeyballs @belisa14 @2d v2 @GreenRay88 @thereallegend @shabby890 @Meister! @Giooo @

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SkullDynamics, LooksThinker, Mike141 and 1 other person
do you have a before and after x ray of the same site?

damn thats tough man, my condolences. I really wonder how much it actually changed then over the period, wrist plate relative to rest of the body varies from person to person i think.

This is very similar to me, I have been on prescribed Genotropin for almost two years I didn't do much else And I went from 137 to about 163 now, My bone age was almost 2 years late when I was around 10/11 Now I am 15 and my bone age is one-year late doctor says I have only a year left in growth, she predicts I will reach 175-178. she said if I was more consistent with my HGH I could have reached 180+, Honestly I have always been skeptical of her as both my parent are VERY short. 157 and 167, I have some tall uncles but that it, I am thinking about getting on AI but not sure, what do you think

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
height maxing is cope anyways, don't waste your time with that. Focus on other aspects that are in your control.

• WTF
Reactions: LooksThinker
This is very similar to me, I have been on prescribed Genotropin for almost two years I didn't do much else And I went from 137 to about 163 now, My bone age was almost 2 years late when I was around 10/11 Now I am 15 and my bone age is one-year late doctor says I have only a year left in growth, she predicts I will reach 175-178. she said if I was more consistent with my HGH I could have reached 180+, Honestly I have always been skeptical of her as both my parent are VERY short. 157 and 167, I have some tall uncles but that it, I am thinking about getting on AI but not sure, what do you think
You definitely should. Gh increases growth rate but also significantly increase bone age rate, so try to get an AI

what is your bone age now as your plates are almost closed? what did your doctor say?

what is your bone age now as your plates are almost closed? what did your doctor say?
The doctors said it was closed. I sadly didn’t get a bone age yet, but could could be getting one in the near future

I think that wrist plates close after leg bones despite what everyone believes cause when I looked at a study online that’s what it said but I’m not scientifically literate but I’m pretty sure that if your wrist plates are almost fused your leg ones will be fully fused

I think that wrist plates close after leg bones despite what everyone believes cause when I looked at a study online that’s what it said but I’m not scientifically literate but I’m pretty sure that if your wrist plates are almost fused your leg ones will be fully fused
Yeah , I’m taking a lot of stuff to try and slow it down as much as possible while taking a big amount of gh

question OP when did you hit pubrety?

Hello,

So currently I am around 16.5 years of age with a bone age that was supposed 6 months in advance. ( although I did start an AI, will talk about it later in the post)

I started to try and height max back when I was 15.6, and this was an x-ray of my wrist. Bone age is around 16 months.

View attachment 2739915
another photo

View attachment 2739918

After this, I started to look for sources and all, but realllllllly struggled to find one. Very likely the reason im in my position today. I found a real source after a good 4 months of buying fakes and all.

So after I found this source I was around 16.1 months old. I started to take Aromisan 25mg and some Letrzole.5-1mg every eod or e2ds.

Around this peroid, I was probably 16-18 % bf and I would jerk off prob 1 once a week to 2 times a week. And would go cold turkey for like 2 weeks occasionally.

So after a good 4 ish months of inhibs. I went to the doctor last Friday and asked if I could get a knee x-ray for knee pain.

This was the result.

View attachment 2739925

/

View attachment 2739927
/

diff lighting

View attachment 2739930
/

View attachment 2739933

EVEN AFTER INHIBS my growth plates are on the cusp of closing. Tbh when I saw it, I didn't feel sad or nun. It was just another moment ig.

Some things to note is my baseline estrogen at 16.0 was around 47 pg/ml which is high so ig that played a role, and when I did get on the inhibits it dropped to around 9 pg/ml.

Im still going to inject for spinal gains and whatnot, but overall it is truly over.

TLDR : IF YOU ARE HEIGHTMAXING DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME GET A LEGIT SOURCE AND GET ON ALL THE INHIBS YOU CAN. GET BLOODS AND XRAY TO SEE WHERE UR AT.

@Ascend @Mike141 @Osie @sneakysimp69 @Lethbridge @Napoleon1800 @all4kai @MTMM @NorwoodAscender @Donkeyballs @belisa14 @2d v2 @GreenRay88 @thereallegend @shabby890 @Meister! @Giooo @
bro does jerking off have any effect on height?

I am not too sure, but Ik it causes prolactin increase which is associated with estrogen. So it could theoretically close them if done a lot over time. If ur short it is more likely, cause that’s is just the way it is( idk about this last part)

Hello,

View attachment 2739915
another photo

View attachment 2739918

This was the result.

View attachment 2739925

/

View attachment 2739927
/

diff lighting

View attachment 2739930
/

View attachment 2739933

I feel so lucky being 17 with fully open growth plate

Unfortunate. Time is of the essence...