Growth plates can be reopened! Manlets GTFIH!!!

T

TheEndHasNoEnd

No avi halo
Tenor 27

Tenor 27

Tenor 27

Tenor 27

Tenor 27

Tenor 27

Tenor 27

YOU MANLETS REALLY THOUG-jk

Apparently these people got their growth plates reopened from some sort of ankle trauma in this study. The problem is is that this study is fully in Persian so we would need someone who can not only read and write Persian but also understand the scientific language. What this shows is that reversing growth plate ossification is entirely possible it's just that we need to figure out how to do it.

Here's the study if anyone cares:

Attachments

• J_Mazand_U-v22n92p89-en.pdf
    256.9 KB · Views: 51
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 7313 and 20 others
@Chad1212

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
Good thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and TheEndHasNoEnd
Study from 2012 lmao and no further progress or updates. Obvious larp shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 1973, Copemaxxing and 1 other person
would be biggest lifefuel

big if true but I don't trust those guys to interpret it correctly

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Bromose and The Bleach Pill
  • +1
Reactions: Bromose and sandcelmuttcel
Obviously but that's where stuff like hgh and ai come in
mostly cope. @PubertyMaxxer took pharma grade hgh and didn't grow so its more complicated than that. No matter how much Strike_Poseidon copes with his cope stack from xcrunner(a nigerian scammer) or his bmp-7, there is simply no way to increase height other than leg lengthening atleast in our lifetime

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 4614
@DrTony answer or your dick will dissappear in the next 24 hours

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
mostly cope. @PubertyMaxxer took pharma grade hgh and didn't grow so its more complicated than that. No matter how much Strike_Poseidon copes with his cope stack from xcrunner(a nigerian scammer) or his bmp-7, there is simply no way to increase height other than leg lengthening atleast in our lifetime
Pubertymaxxer is a rare exception, most people in puberty grow with hgh. And yes strike is a big coper lmao.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Bromose and bossman
Pubertymaxxer is a rare exception, most people in puberty grow with hgh. And yes strike is a big coper lmao.
Lol hgh is only good if ur deficient, other than that its cope.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Tag me here if you found out something new

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
  • +1
Reactions: Bromose and KrissKross
Explain gigantism? It's an example of hgh overproduction with open plates
I mean, the hgh received from a pituitary tumour via a genetic mutation is going to be much more drastic than the hgh prescribed. If ur willing to give urself health complication with absurd hgh and reduce ur lifespan then yh. I dont think the regular prescribed hgh is that absurd lol.

• +1
You cant surpass your DNA coded height limit with HGH, only maximize the potential

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892 and The Bleach Pill
I mean, the hgh received from a pituitary tumour via a genetic mutation is going to be much more drastic than the hgh prescribed. If ur willing to give urself health complication with absurd hgh and reduce ur lifespan then yh. I dont think the regular prescribed hgh is that absurd lol.
Then with letrozole (an ai) it'll let you grow for longer, look up aromatase deficiency these people grow into their 20s

• +1
Reactions: Bromose
You cant surpass your DNA coded height limit with HGH, only maximize the potential
Would HGH work for someone whose height has been somewhat stunted due to shit nutrition

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Then with letrozole (an ai) it'll let you grow for longer, look up aromatase deficiency these people grow into their 20s
quoting by @Dyorotic2

"OP forgot about the fact that an aromatase inhibitor would reduce ERa and ERb receptor activation in the pituitary/hypothalamus axis, in turn, upregulating GnRH release, in turn, increasing the synthesis of LH.

especially on letrozole, or anastrozole, both of which inhibit 97.9-99.9% of aromatase activity. Your testosterone levels would skyrocket, as well as dihydrotestosterone and other androgen metabolites.

androgens also age bone, that's my point. There's a flaw in everything. "

+nuking ur oestrogen levels is not safe bro

• +1
quoting by @Dyorotic2

"OP forgot about the fact that an aromatase inhibitor would reduce ERa and ERb receptor activation in the pituitary/hypothalamus axis, in turn, upregulating GnRH release, in turn, increasing the synthesis of LH.

especially on letrozole, or anastrozole, both of which inhibit 97.9-99.9% of aromatase activity. Your testosterone levels would skyrocket, as well as dihydrotestosterone and other androgen metabolites.

androgens also age bone, that's my point. There's a flaw in everything. "
Except androgens barely age bone, there was a study of teens on testosterone and letrozole and their bone age stayed young

• +1
Reactions: Bromose, goat2x, The Bleach Pill and 1 other person
Literally the best news to cross heightmaxxing and gets no attention? Bumo

• +1
Doesn't seem possible. Growth plates begin as cartilage cells which turn to bone when they close

Doesn't seem possible. Growth plates begin as cartilage cells which turn to bone when they close
Study says otherwise

• +1
@sytyl @OhWellMaxing Help a dadash out

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
@NordicIranian @Short Ugly and Brown

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
That motherfucker literally is scamming incels here by simply quoting all studies and efforts pf tylerfrom heightquest. People here have a huge superiority complex. They think they will gain some esoteric knowlegde from teens here haha