growth plates xray

MTMM

MTMM

suicidemaxxed since 7 years old now,now 15
im gonna go to a jew for a xray soon,how do i make him give me the xray afterwards?

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel and 4lt.Real
im gonna go to a jew for a xray soon,how do i make him give me the xray afterwards?
yeah, they're going to think you're autistic, but push them, say it's your passion, and you can use your skull as a case study for med school, bullshit away

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
@User28823 I made a setting and now you cant react anymore to my comments :forcedsmile::feelsgood:😎

• JFL
Reactions: User28823 and MTMM
i checked mine too i just went there and asked. its simple and they gave it to me. make sure to have a worried look on your face
I already am worried don’t have to act

alright, fuck man I hope my plates are open, ideally I wish to grow 2 inches to 6 foot by 16
just made my appointment for tuesday tbh i think theyre prob closed but may god bless me

just made my appointment for tuesday tbh i think theyre prob closed but may god bless me
You're a middle eurocel, right? Did you pay money for the xray or did your health insurance cover it?

What did you said to get the xray ? I mean, the health insurance only pays for this if you have a health reason for taking your xray right ?
no they always pay

• +1
Reactions: lestoa