******GTFIH!****** Earlier, I was at Starbucks and this happened!

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
I was standing beside the pickup area squeezing my hand grip waiting on a cold brew when this blonde in her twenties started flirting with me. Ugh. She was creeping me the fuck out! And her clothes were insanely whoreish. She wore pink spandex bottoms, her booty gobbled the back and had a white hoodie at top. She asked if she could feel my biceps. I responded, "I-I-I don't think my girlfriend would appreciate that."

At that time, the barista handed me my brew. Something was written on the cup as I heard my creeper giggle and the barista, another blonde, giggled back. Jeeper creepers! I felt. The cup read, "Are you okay? Do you want to have a threesome with us? If you do, take the lid off the cup, Cutie."

The creeper reached for my cup and I was like, "Wha-wha-what do you think you're doing? This is my cold brew!"

"Take the lid off!" she said reaching again for the cup. I turned away and hurried out with my pride intact.

Swoof! These women are getting desperately crazy nowadays. I don't understand why you all have so many problems. Ngl. I think many of you spread misinformation thinking you're funny.

serious mycroft holmes GIF

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Ark, Saen and 2 others
Germany Monday GIF by Dritan Alsela Coffee

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
What a creep. You should've called the cops

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I was standing beside the pickup area squeezing my hand grip waiting on a cold brew when this blonde in her twenties started flirting with me. Ugh. She was creeping me the fuck out! And her clothes were insanely whoreish. She wore pink spandex bottoms, her booty gobbled the back and had a white hoodie at top. She asked if she could feel my biceps. I responded, "I-I-I don't think my girlfriend would appreciate that."

At that time, the barista handed me my brew. Something was written on the cup as I heard my creeper giggle and the barista, another blonde, giggled back. Jeeper creepers! I felt. The cup read, "Are you okay? Do you want to have a threesome with us? If you do, take the lid off the cup, Cutie."

The creeper reached for my cup and I was like, "Wha-wha-what do you think you're doing? This is my cold brew!"

"Take the lid off!" she said reaching again for the cup. I turned away and hurried out with my pride intact.

Swoof! These women are getting desperately crazy nowadays. I don't understand why you all have so many problems. Ngl. I think many of you spread misinformation thinking you're funny.

Not a molecule

• JFL
Tales from the slums of Mumbai

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, BigJimsWornOutTires and mog_or_be_mogged
and then everyone clapped

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, poopoohead, 6ft1GER and 1 other person
I get the heebie jeebies all the time from these freaky femme-fatales prowling the public. The streets aren't safe.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973 and BigJimsWornOutTires
I hate it when that happens

What a creep. You should've called the cops
In those situations, the guy will always be in the wrong. I learned that lesson a long time ago. Once a cop accused me of being a faggot as he said, "I would've let suck my dick, what are you, some sort of faggot?" The only time I called the cops was when a drunk college girl tried sucking my dick at a bus stop. I felt she needed to be in jail to sleep it off so I called them. Obviously, those cops shouldn't be working for the public.

But the girl lied and said, "I don't even drink. I was just playing with him I didn't think he would call the cops like some faggot would do." Smh. Another drunk in denial.

I get the heebie jeebies all the time from these freaky femme-fatales prowling the public. The streets aren't safe.
They're everywhere. That's why I encourage guys to settle for one woman in a long-term relationship. That way, usually, unlike Miss Roastie Brews, they get the message and stay the fuck away!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486 and Ark
i told you this nigga was autistic.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32973 and BigJimsWornOutTires
chads org
C120FF1B 4AAC 4E79 A32D FB64002D9CDB

• JFL
i told you this nigga was autistic.
Call it what you will, but sexual assault isn't only physical contact but flirting too! Just because a muscular man in a tank top squeezing a hand grip that's causing the muscles in his arm to erect and veins bulge, DOES NOT give a woman the right to ask if she can feel my biceps. CRINGE! Fucking creepy as fuck!

scared shiver GIF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486

post this on r/amitheasshole and r/moreplatesmoredates

• +1
post this on r/amitheasshole and r/moreplatesmoredates
I'm not welcomed on Reddit because I labeled the owners and employees a bunch of faggot pedophile Demoncrat fat fuck butthole lickers.

• Love it
Reactions: kaugummi
tldr i avoid social interactions by never brushing and breathing on people. one whiff and they're ready to excuse themselves from my presence

• Hmm...
tldr i avoid social interactions by never brushing and breathing on people. one whiff and they're ready to excuse themselves from my presence
Mouthwash is like a miracle for people like you. Also, brushing your tongue once daily can go a long way and lead to a fresh, joyful conversation.

Fake af

• Hmm...