@plato

hes definitely good looking cuz u can see obviously see it lol

hes chadlite or 5.75 (not 6 tho)

but roman reigns just mogs too hard its not even close
When not understanding real world is too strong

Sorry bro but you are delusional

When not understanding real world is too strong

Sorry bro but you are delusional
5'9 vinnie vs a 6'3 muscular tall wide shoulder everything in his body is at least twice the size of vinnie's

if this is ur audience of girls that u like
Foids

yes i agree they will choose vinnie

but older more mature girls (basically every girl past the age of 22 or so) is gonna choose roman reigns.

If you really think that mature girls will choose vinnie then yes you are seriously coping and retarded for thinking so.

Theres always the niche market ofc (jbs liking super mascular guys like roman reigns but thats rare or older women liking younger dudes) but for the most part roman reigns wins this easily

and if they stood next to each other it'd be brutal

imagine being frame mogged skull mogged voice mogged height mogged and face mogged

so yeah

even if vinnie actually won i'd still choose to be roman reigns just because he looks more alpha like way more.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
5'9 vinnie vs a 6'3 muscular tall wide shoulder everything in his body is at least twice the size of vinnie's

if this is ur audience of girls that u like
View attachment 1257980

yes i agree they will choose vinnie

but older more mature girls (basically every girl past the age of 22 or so) is gonna choose roman reigns.

If you really think that mature girls will choose vinnie then yes you are seriously coping and retarded for thinking so.

Theres always the niche market ofc (jbs liking super mascular guys like roman reigns but thats rare or older women liking younger dudes) but for the most part roman reigns wins this easily

and if they stood next to each other it'd be brutal

imagine being frame mogged skull mogged voice mogged height mogged and face mogged

so yeah

even if vinnie actually won i'd still choose to be roman reigns just because he looks more alpha like way more.
Well ofc that's what I'm exactly saying.

Who the fuck cares what older post prime women choose. It's already lost mog battle he and there jfl

Vinnie gets prime jbs which is all that matters.

While Roman gets 22+ roasites who had countless dick's and post wall women 25+.

So it's basically fucking roadties who had countless dick's vs being able to take prime jbs virginity.

I wonder who mogs.

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03
A
Well ofc that's what I'm exactly saying.

Who the fuck cares what older post prime women choose. It's already lost mog battle he and there jfl

Vinnie gets prime jbs which is all that matters.

While Roman gets 22+ roasites who had countless dick's and post wall women 25+.

So it's basically fucking roadties who had countless dick's vs being able to take prime jbs virginity.

I wonder who mogs.
jfl if u think prime women are bad lol, anyway at his age when he was playing football he prolly ran through the entire school but jfl it is what it is pointless to rant over this shit we wont get anywhere

both mog at the end of teh day and bag endless chicks while we rot here

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
A

jfl if u think prime women are bad lol, anyway at his age when he was playing football he prolly ran through the entire school but jfl it is what it is pointless to rant over this shit we wont get anywhere

both mog at the end of teh day and bag endless chicks while we rot here
Last part true.

But jfl you legit think 22-25 women mog jbs? And you would rather choose to attract them then jbs?

Last part true.

But jfl you legit think 22-25 women mog jbs? And you would rather choose to attract them then jbs?
idgaf they both look fucking hot to me lol not gonna compare them

but one of my favorite looking girls is sommer ray and shes 24

• +1
yoooo, I may be late to the party, but I just re-read some of this nigga's @plato posts. And his wording is oddly similar to MakingitHappen :think:. In this thread alone, there are about 20 references to the low iq, out of touch zoomer generation or something similar

He's also blocked 2 users so far without them having said much to provoke him. Such behavior I've only seen exhibited by one MakinitHappen.

Ladies and gentleman, I rest my case.

If I am in fact right, it would be very hypocritical of you to call people out for rotting on this forum, Mr. Plato, when you couldn't even stay off for a week :what:

View attachment 1257953
detective mofucka
he is makinithappen

• Love it
Reactions: ProAcktiv
Reigns mogs once women see them side by side. All Reigns has to do is stroke fag Hacker tenderly on the cheek and all Hacker’s fag appeal goes down the toilet in the eyes of women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 15099, RealLooksmaxxer and 2 others
idgaf they both look fucking hot to me lol not gonna compare them

but one of my favorite looking girls is sommer ray and shes 24
Even if they are on similar level in terms of looks. Which to me doesn't make sense since they are more likely to show signs of age.

It still doesn't matter. Jbs mog since they can to be virgins often or have low body count. While 20+ it's over

Reigns mogs once women see them side by side. All Reigns has to do is stroke fag Hacker tenderly on the cheek and all Hacker’s fag appeal goes down the toilet in the eyes of women.
Maybe in your delusional head.

Vinnie would still mog hard if you ask jbs to choose

• Ugh..
Reactions: bwrauycnee
  • JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
I CANNOT BELIEVE A SINGLE PERSON IS BARKING FOR VINNIE HACKER OVER ROMAN REIGNS. ITS NOT EVEN CLOSE, ROMAN REIGNS MOGS.

THE ONLY ADVANTAGE THAT VINNIE HAS OVER ROMAN IS THAT HE LOOKS MORE FRIENDLY AND APPROACHABLE. HE LOOKS MORE KIND AND CARING THEN ROMAN. THIS IS THE ONLY REASON JBS WOULD PREFER HIM OVER ROMAN.

VINNE GETS FRAME MOGGED, MUSCULE MOGGED, HEIGHT MOGGED AND DIMORPHISM MOGGED. TO PUT THESE GUYS IN A MOG BATTLE TOGETHER IS A FUCKING MEME. ITS LIKE COMPARING A SPORTS CAR TO A SUPERCAR. THEY ARE OPERATING IN DIFFERENT DIMENSIONS.

ROMAN IS THE HIGHSCHOOL JOCK GIGAGHAD THAT PUMPS AND DUMPS YOUR ONEITIS DURING SPRING BREAK. VINNIE WOULD BE THE COPING PRETTYBOY THAT IS THERE TO PICK UP THE PIECES.

IF YOU THINK VINNIE MOGS, THAT MEANS YOU WOULD PROBABLY PREFER TO BE VINNIE OVER ROMAN. IF YOU TRULY WOULD PREFER TO BE VINNIE HACKER OVER ROMAN REIGNS IT NEVER BEGAN FOR YOU.

IF YOU THINK EVERY WOMAN THAT IS PAST JB AGE IS A ROASTIE KYS.
JUST IMAGINE CHOOSING VINNIE, WHO WILL ONLY HAVE HIGH APPEAL IN HIS YOUTH OVER MASC DOM GIGACHAD. ROMAN REIGNS HAD HIGH APPEAL IN HIS YOUTH AND WILL CONTINUE TO MOG THROUGHOUT HIS ENTIRE LIFE. ALSO, JFL IF YOU THINK THAT ROMAN REIGNS COULDN'T SLAY PRIME WOMEN IF HE WANTED TO.

TL;DR: DIMORPHISM IS VERY ATTRACTIVE. ROMAN REIGNS IS FAR MORE DIMORPHIC THEN VINNIE HACKER, THEREFORE HE MOGS.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 14312 and Biiyo03
I CANNOT BELIEVE A SINGLE PERSON IS BARKING FOR VINNIE HACKER OVER ROMAN REIGNS. ITS NOT EVEN CLOSE, ROMAN REIGNS MOGS.

THE ONLY ADVANTAGE THAT VINNIE HAS OVER ROMAN IS THAT HE LOOKS MORE FRIENDLY AND APPROACHABLE. HE LOOKS MORE KIND AND CARING THEN ROMAN. THIS IS THE ONLY REASON JBS WOULD PREFER HIM OVER ROMAN.

VINNE GETS FRAME MOGGED, MUSCULE MOGGED, HEIGHT MOGGED AND DIMORPHISM MOGGED. TO PUT THESE GUYS IN A MOG BATTLE TOGETHER IS A FUCKING MEME. ITS LIKE COMPARING A SPORTS CAR TO A SUPERCAR. THEY ARE OPERATING IN DIFFERENT DIMENSIONS.

ROMAN IS THE HIGHSCHOOL JOCK GIGAGHAD THAT PUMPS AND DUMPS YOUR ONEITIS DURING SPRING BREAK. VINNIE WOULD BE THE COPING PRETTYBOY THAT IS THERE TO PICK UP THE PIECES.

IF YOU THINK VINNIE MOGS, THAT MEANS YOU WOULD PROBABLY PREFER TO BE VINNIE OVER ROMAN. IF YOU TRULY WOULD PREFER TO BE VINNIE HACKER OVER ROMAN REIGNS IT NEVER BEGAN FOR YOU.

IF YOU THINK EVERY WOMAN THAT IS PAST JB AGE IS A ROASTIE KYS. JUST IMAGINE CHOOSING VINNIE, WHO WILL ONLY HAVE HIGH APPEAL IN HIS YOUTH OVER MASC DOM GIGACHAD. ROMAN REIGNS HAD HIGH APPEAL IN HIS YOUTH AND WILL CONTINUE TO MOG THROUGHOUT HIS ENTIRE LIFE. ALSO, JFL IF YOU THINK THAT ROMAN REIGNS COULDN'T SLAY PRIME WOMEN IF HE WANTED TO.

TL;DR: DIMORPHISM IS VERY ATTRACTIVE. ROMAN REIGNS IS FAR MORE DIMORPHIC THEN VINNIE HACKER, THEREFORE HE MOGS.
This tbh

• +1
Vinnie is still very good looking. But nobody can seriously think Vinnie would mog, if you stood these guys next to eachother.

• +1
Maybe in your delusional head.

Vinnie would still mog hard if you ask jbs to choose
Put prime Lima or Doutzen beside Vinnie and you’ll see how incompatible his whole pheno and physique is with theirs.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Biiyo03
Put prime Lima or Doutzen beside Vinnie and you’ll see how incompatible his whole pheno and physique is with theirs.
What do you seriously mean that 14-16 yrs old jbs that are Lima or Doutzen look alike would choose that ugly bull over high jb appeal pretty boy Vinnie? Like dead srs?

Or I miss understood you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688

IF YOU THINK EVERY WOMAN THAT IS PAST JB AGE IS A ROASTIE KYS. JUST IMAGINE CHOOSING VINNIE, WHO WILL ONLY HAVE HIGH APPEAL IN HIS YOUTH OVER MASC DOM GIGACHAD. ROMAN REIGNS HAD HIGH APPEAL IN HIS YOUTH AND WILL CONTINUE TO MOG THROUGHOUT HIS ENTIRE LIFE. ALSO, JFL IF YOU THINK THAT ROMAN REIGNS COULDN'T SLAY PRIME WOMEN IF HE WANTED TO.

One of rare times I disagree bro.

Roman type bull looking guys were brutally mogged in HS by high appeal jb pretty boys like Vinnie.

All guys I know that took virginity of hot girls are Vinnie types.

While bull Roman types were admired by guys for fights among males and stuff like that and young staycs didn't give a sht about them dead srs.

ofc roman is gl but he is too dimporphic (what is not optimal for appeal) i bet 9/10 women over 22 would pick for example Brad Pitt at age 35 or Matt Boomer over him anytime.

• +1
Roman has high dom, especially appeal to roasties
But you guys are underestimating the Vinnie pill

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Definition of a grade A spastic from a coping zoomer generation. The other guy has DIMORPHISM. You nitwits spend the entire day watching a bunch of frauding youngsters on an apl full of kids with no bones coping with collagen. Once norwooding hits this Vinnie, it's OVER for him. The other guy is 36 and has women of all ages drooling for him.

This is the face of a prototypical incel who has to fraud to look good on camera.
View attachment 1257691

Bug eyes, NCT, DSL and a hairstyle to cover his already receded hairline. Angles to cover up his flaws and accentuate his strengths. This is why you guys relate so well to him. Because he knows the frauding game better than you.

Another brainwashed coping white boy from a generation of autists. We drop Reigns at this guys age into his circle then you think he'd stand a chance? He's 5 inches taller, much bigger frame and infinitely more dimorphism. You are out of touch with reality. Evident from your time spent online. Your world revolves around TikTok and you are a nincompoop without an ounce of real world experience.

This
View attachment 1257693

Could never compare to this
View attachment 1257694

Then why are girls drooling over him on Tiktok even when he isn't a TikToker? Let me give you an analogy since your faggot asses live on TikTok. Suppose you are in a class and you have a good looking male classmate. Of course the females would drool and talk LOTS about that male classmate since he's in the same class as them. It's the same with Vinnie. He's on the same platform doing the same stuff as other girls so of course they'll know or talk about him. And like the other guy said he looks approachable. Reigns is a through and through gigachad with dimorphism leaking from his entire body.
View attachment 1257696View attachment 1257697View attachment 1257698View attachment 1257699View attachment 1257700View attachment 1257701View attachment 1257703View attachment 1257704View attachment 1257705

You want to be Vinnie simply because you know he's on your level and the other guy mogs you beyond comprehension.

And both guys have girls dancing around like sluts for them despite not being TikTokers.

Reason? DIMORPHISM.

Most of these users are zoomers living in their mother's basements and their world is TikTok. Any interaction with the outside world is TikTok. That's why they worship this kid so much. IRL he is just another everyday cute looking 5.5/10 white boy. No stand out features.

Dn rd. Vinnie has more girls thirsting over him than Roman

FA6D28F2 5762 4080 AC23 DBD0AF543970
CA180276 0277 4A5F ADF0 93FDDD783DCE

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer and Lolcel
Definition of a grade A spastic from a coping zoomer generation. The other guy has DIMORPHISM. You nitwits spend the entire day watching a bunch of frauding youngsters on an apl full of kids with no bones coping with collagen. Once norwooding hits this Vinnie, it's OVER for him. The other guy is 36 and has women of all ages drooling for him.

This is the face of a prototypical incel who has to fraud to look good on camera.
View attachment 1257691

Bug eyes, NCT, DSL and a hairstyle to cover his already receded hairline. Angles to cover up his flaws and accentuate his strengths. This is why you guys relate so well to him. Because he knows the frauding game better than you.

Another brainwashed coping white boy from a generation of autists. We drop Reigns at this guys age into his circle then you think he'd stand a chance? He's 5 inches taller, much bigger frame and infinitely more dimorphism. You are out of touch with reality. Evident from your time spent online. Your world revolves around TikTok and you are a nincompoop without an ounce of real world experience.

This
View attachment 1257693

Could never compare to this
View attachment 1257694

Then why are girls drooling over him on Tiktok even when he isn't a TikToker? Let me give you an analogy since your faggot asses live on TikTok. Suppose you are in a class and you have a good looking male classmate. Of course the females would drool and talk LOTS about that male classmate since he's in the same class as them. It's the same with Vinnie. He's on the same platform doing the same stuff as other girls so of course they'll know or talk about him. And like the other guy said he looks approachable. Reigns is a through and through gigachad with dimorphism leaking from his entire body.
View attachment 1257696View attachment 1257697View attachment 1257698View attachment 1257699View attachment 1257700View attachment 1257701View attachment 1257703View attachment 1257704View attachment 1257705

You want to be Vinnie simply because you know he's on your level and the other guy mogs you beyond comprehension.

And both guys have girls dancing around like sluts for them despite not being TikTokers.

Reason? DIMORPHISM.

Most of these users are zoomers living in their mother's basements and their world is TikTok. Any interaction with the outside world is TikTok. That's why they worship this kid so much. IRL he is just another everyday cute looking 5.5/10 white boy. No stand out features.

Truly legendary post, especially for a graycel. I am guessing you have been lurking for a while.

Dn rd. Vinnie has more girls thirsting over him than Roman

View attachment 1258182View attachment 1258183
But he is literally a tiktoker. Ofc he will have lots of women lusting over him. Nobody is saying Vinnie is ugly but he isn't in the same league as Roman.

Vinnie gets masc mogged into oblivion by Roman. If Roman was an ogre I would vote for Vinnie, but Roman is still good looking. Both have high aesthetics and Roman masc mogs vinnie into oblivion.

watchu mean? like location?

I swamp your body count, I'm better looking and I have someone

You are a loser that rots 24/7 on a PSL forum and your social circle of former friends could not give a monkeys about you

You are still hurt I murdered you in that thread the other day for being a beta male pussboy

You can't compete with me because you lack that grit and desire to dig deep into your internal hardwiring and recreate yourself. You will forever be who society chooses you to be, with that long horse face from those years and years of puberty mouth breathing

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, ProAcktiv and StrangerDanger
I swamp your body count, I'm better looking and I have someone

You are a loser that rots 24/7 on a PSL forum and your social circle of former friends could not give a monkeys about you

You are still hurt I murdered you in that thread the other day for being a beta male pussboy

You can't compete with me because you lack that grit and desire to dig deep into your internal hardwiring and recreate yourself. You will forever be who society chooses you to be, with that long horse face from those years and years of puberty mouth breathing
If that isnt him idk who it is :lul:

• JFL
Yeah plato’s profile says from portmouth so i was wondering where hes from
i thought he was from london but who knows tbh. There's no doubt it's him tho. No one else speaks like that

• +1
yoooo, I may be late to the party, but I just re-read some of this nigga's @plato posts. And his wording is oddly similar to MakingitHappen :think:. In this thread alone, there are about 20 references to the low iq, out of touch zoomer generation or something similar

He's also blocked 2 users so far without them having said much to provoke him. Such behavior I've only seen exhibited by one MakinitHappen.

Ladies and gentleman, I rest my case.

If I am in fact right, it would be very hypocritical of you to call people out for rotting on this forum, Mr. Plato, when you couldn't even stay off for a week :what:

View attachment 1257953
you high eq mogger how have you deducted it within such a short time, u should be a fucking detective lad

• Love it
Reactions: ProAcktiv
45eb816efe9ec36461e93161cc4e7dec

also WTF is this fag shit dude? is this what this zoomer fag generation is up to?
jesus fuckin christ what retarded shit these stupid fuckers get to
and you're telling me 18 yr old foids like this fga shit? well then fuck them too
just go on estrogen injections and transition in mass to all the 85 genders possible you fookin TikTok zoomer spergs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676
One slays roasties and is drooled over by men

One slays jb’s and college aged girls while DOM copers cry for him
I don't know bro, while what you say is true, I think Vinnie would be fully invisible stood to a gigachad like Reigns.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and Looks234
I don't know bro, while what you say is true, I think Vinnie would be fully invisible stood to a gigachad like Reigns.
Isn’t there a bad boy on here who mogs reigns?

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
If you put both of these guys in a club and nobody knows who they are Reigns mogs. If you put both of these people in a room full of jb's Hacker mogs.

The main strength that Hacker has over Reigns is that Hacker looks 1000% more approachable and friendly. This is why young women lust over prettyboys. You seen young females lust over twink boyband members, but a masc dom chad is a different kind of beast. If a teenage girl is fantasing about love and a happily ever after, its going to be with prettyboy chad who will listen to here feelings over masc dom chad who will choke her out and slap her ass..

This is why usually slightly older women, who are more confident will lust for the guys with high dimorphism, who could easily dominate them.
The irony to me is that almost every twink I've seen both irl and online tends to be a dick or an autist. The "unfriendly looking" chads generally are nicer and have better social skills.
It's almost as if their gracile features are compensatory for their unlikable behaviors, rather than indicative of prosocial behaviors.

• +1
The irony to me is that almost every twink I've seen both irl and online tends to be a dick or an autist. The "unfriendly looking" chads generally are nicer and have better social skills.
It's almost as if their gracile features are compensatory for their unlikable behaviors, rather than indicative of prosocial behaviors.
Unfriendly looking chads have no need to compensate. People will respect him because he is low trust so he has no need to compensate. Idk, from what I have seen low trust people tend to be more assertive and loud then their high trsut counterparts. For most people looks have a loose correlation with their personality. For most people that are average, their looks may play a role in their personality. For people at either extreme (extremely ugly or extremely good looking) their personality will be moulded more by their treatment due to looks.