GTFIH I slayed the first girl I approached at a club

That is not for you to decide
A .org "not ugly" is just another subhuman.
If the women decide he's invisible, he's invisible.
Ur implying that psl is bs (lowkey is and so is “harmony”) because this guy gets rated htn-lite

Meanwhile women in the library move away as soon as I sit 3 seats away from them

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
How much height nigga, I’m already larping so hard w my lifts, just added another inch so it’s like 3.5 extra now my shoes look like balloons when I wear them

Dark tall and handsome is law 😔
minecraft GIF
Enderman is a mogger

He's like 7 FT+ with a BEC (Big Enderman Cock) not to mention his square face shape (ideal) and sharp jaw and slayer-tier eye color :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Charisma and WishIwasChico
Ur implying that psl is bs (lowkey is and so is “harmony”) because this guy gets rated hthtn-lite
No lol
Because you guys can't rate
Every other mtn+ gets rated htn-lite
Anyone who's ever been around a lite knows that he's not even close if he's reporting being invisible while OP actually gets htn treatment.

No lol
Because you guys can't rate
Every other mtn+ gets rated htn-lite
Anyone who's ever been around a lite knows that he's not even close if he's reporting being invisible while OP actually gets htn treatment.
What do you rate him

What do you rate him
I haven't seen him at all but it's pretty obvious no one around lite is invisible irl. A lite means you're top page ig model tier and you think that's invisible?
Your intuitive ratings don't even line up with real life but you think using actual science to rate people doesn't hold weight hmm

• +1
Reactions: infini
I haven't seen him at all but it's pretty obvious no one around lite is invisible irl. A lite means you're top page ig model tier and you think that's invisible?
Your intuitive ratings don't even line up with real life but you think using actual science to rate people doesn't hold weight hmm
@Charisma reply to him with ur face

Imo hes htn but some people here rate him lite

What do you rate yourself? And what is ur irl experience on ur rating

Idk man ur not ugly idk how ur invisible

You have to stand out, a simple way is growing out some nice long hair

Or have a cool ass outfit
Maybe just maybe 90% of the forum can't rate. If you are rated top 1% attractiveness and attract NO women what do you think that means.

@St.TikTokcel how many times do I have to say it

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Maybe just maybe 90% of the forum can't rate. If you are rated top 1% attractiveness and attract NO women what do you think that means.

It's a known fact that "chad-lites" have to be over 6'3 in order to get noticed. Sub 6'3 with 6 PSL = luggage.

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax

Do you think harmony is bs? Or atleast the way ca calculates it cause he fucking had the same harmony score as meeks and his harmony score was higher than delisolas

IMG 6477

This is him, looks high mtn to me

I dont think harmony can be measured but it’s a “okay” benchmark ig

• +1
Reactions: looksmac
Do you think harmony is bs? Or atleast the way ca calculates it cause he fucking had the same harmony score as meeks and his harmony score was higher than delisolas

View attachment 2935532

Is that our larping fag Chico??:lul::lul:

Real life will rate you
Htn+ just alot of stuff indicating it irl but basically you become a human to women. There's no sense of being invisible because there's going to be girls who like you no matter where you go

View attachment 2935532

Yeah that's not high mtn that's a lite or so. He also has insane results on old lol

Org has a thing to underrate moggers under

And overrate lesser guys

• +1
Reactions: smallman
Real life will rate you
Org is real humans bro, one day i’ll probably send myself to women to rate me but they’re probably going to virtue signal

One time i saw a dude asking a girl to rate bo2cel and chico and she rated bo2cel “7/10, cute” and chico a 3
Htn+ just alot of stuff indicating it irl but basically you become a human to women. There's no sense of being invisible because there's going to be girls who like you no matter where you go
You rate yourself htn?

Give me examples of the life of a htn+ vs sub high mtn

would be helpful if you gave unrefutable examples and 50/50 examples
Yeah that's not high mtn that's a lite or so. He also has insane results on old lol

Org has a thing to underrate moggers under

And overrate lesser guys
How does this guy look lite to you? Looks average and lower appeal. He definitely doesnt look anything close to meeks or delisola

Harmony is overall a confusing subject cause theres some average ass looking dudes with harmony, how exactly can you calculate it? I never bothered cause it seemed like bs cause this dude put himself as meeks.

Where could i find his old results?

• Woah
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Org is real humans bro, one day i’ll probably send myself to women to rate me but they’re probably going to virtue signal

One time i saw a dude asking a girl to rate bo2cel and chico and she rated bo2cel “7/10, cute” and chico a 3
It doesn't matter on average girls will rate chico higher
Also 99% of girls will call bo2cel ugly
You rate yourself htn?
Yes
Give me examples of the life of a htn+ vs sub high mtn
htn+ is like zurzolo but not peak leanness
Mtn+ is usually like the average subhuman on org rated htn with lite potential
would be helpful if you gave unrefutable examples and 50/50 examples

How does this guy look lite to you? Looks average and lower appeal. He definitely doesnt look anything close to meeks or delisola
U are the typical retard on .org no offense
I had a discussion about this on discord where me and my guys laughed at morons who compare gl guys to even better looking guys to say they're mtn lol
He has a top tier jaw rly good eye area good facial leanness dimo.
If you think he's High mtn take a photo of yourself and put it beside him
You and 99% of what I've seen on this forum can't take him
Harmony is overall a confusing subject cause theres some average ass looking dudes with harmony, how exactly can you calculate it? I never bothered cause it seemed like bs cause this dude put himself as meeks.
It's not confusing it's just having good facial proportions
Where could i find his old results?
Actually

Yes

I had a discussion about this on discord where me and my guys laughed at morons who compare gl guys to even better looking guys to say they're mtn lol
By the examples i was saying like “life experiences” like irl

Also i generally don’t think i have bad ratings, usually they match yours or they’re a overrate by 1/3 of a tier and you’re considered the master rater here, maybe i’m wrong about this dude
How do you calculate it?

• Woah
also i’m not pulling meeks and delisola out my ass
It’s just this guys formula rated himself higher than delisola and as high as meeks.

Maybe you’re right tho

• Woah

Will read later, watching something rn 👍

“The Fear is Not For What Is Lost, The Fear is For What Is Still to be Lost.”

IMG 8594

Read the latest poem, “God”, by Oliz Payne (writer of The Pigeon) at the link below today!

@Blackgymmax holy shit this dude rated himself above damian kater wallahi im finished

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and optimisticzoomer
@Blackgymmax holy shit this dude rated himself above damian kater wallahi im finished
HOLY FUCK HE RATED HIMSELF OVER BRAD PITT OH MY FUCKING GOD

• Woah

Yes

Actually
you've seen my face bhai UwU

I'm a strong htn w high trust

Yo wtf happened to my thread this was meant to be about me slaying in a club

• JFL
Reactions: philosopher
If any girl here was told the word fancies by a straight male they would be immediately tazed/stabbed and laughed at

also i’m not pulling meeks and delisola out my ass
It’s just this guys formula rated himself higher than delisola and as high as meeks.

Maybe you’re right tho

You never gave me a psl rating but ig you meant htn

You called me a slayer (jfl)

Oh you're this nigga
Yeah unless you're massively frauding I doubt ur invisible

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth and Charisma
Oh you're this nigga
Yeah unless you're massively frauding I doubt ur invisible
I have a handful of club slays, I slayed a girl in a Alpha Sigs frat house bathroom once during a party jfl

It's just that 80% of the times nothing happens in the club for me and I just waste money

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
I have a handful of club slays, I slayed a girl in a Alpha Sigs frat house bathroom once during a party jfl

It's just that 80% of the times nothing happens in the club for me and I just waste money
You’re a low htn
You must be extremely autistic or a manlet if you don’t slay with those looks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Charisma and WishIwasChico
You’re a low htn
You must be extremely autistic or a manlet if you don’t slay with those looks
Clubs just aren’t my thang

I don’t have friends I met them out and they were buying me drinks and shit
Short term larp. Mirin if it's going out solo and you make "friends" at the moment to fit in.

• +1
Short term larp. Mirin if it's going out solo and you make "friends" at the moment to fit in.
Ye bro I went out solo in a city in uk and made friends they said ‘I was very goodlooking’ and then were like ‘you can come get girls with us’

• +1
Reactions: infini
Ye bro I went out solo in a city in uk and made friends they said ‘I was very goodlooking’ and then were like ‘you can come get girls with us’
They younger than you, mentality-wise? Or age or all on the same terms.

• +1
They younger than you, mentality-wise? Or age or all on the same terms.
Younger than me but only by a year or so. This guy who was 6’3 htn (he slayed that night) came up to me and said ‘you’re a very good looking guy bro’ then he was like ‘me and you are gonna slay fuck my friend look at him he looks like shit’

Fucking brutal

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and infini
Younger than me but only by a year or so. This guy who was 6’3 htn (he slayed that night) came up to me and said ‘you’re a very good looking guy bro’ then he was like ‘me and you are gonna slay fuck my friend look at him he looks like shit’

Fucking brutal
His friend was a really cool guy tho tbf wasn’t even that bad looking like mtn and bought me drinks and shit