(GTFIH ) Measure your IQ with this online test

D

Deleted member 51536

Iron
There’s a whole subreddit dedicated to measuring intelligence, on it was I able to find this test which is only 40 minutes long and has a very high g-loading score of 0.91 (g-loading is a measure of how reliably a test can measure general intelligence).

It is a fairly accurate measure of IQ.

Post your score below, I’m curious to see what the average IQ score of looksmax users might be.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Spiritualcell
There’s a whole subreddit dedicated to measuring intelligence, on it was I able to find this test which is only 40 minutes long and has a very high g-loading score of 0.91 (g-loading is a measure of how reliably a test can measure general intelligence).

Post your score below, I’m curious to see what the average IQ score of looksmax users might be.

strong first post

900 iq. it’s over for all of u.

@anthony111553 @moggathon post results

hmmm idunno
It's legit I've spoken to some of the ppl in the discord server, they seem to know what they're talking about.

Screenshot 2112

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Ok graycel

• Hmm...
@anthony111553 @moggathon post results
It’s an online test jfl. I’m shitting currently. I’ll do it in a sec.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and murdah

• JFL
i got 66

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and Skywalker

pumpkinperson would love this. I've done some of his tests years back and I got like low 120s

• Woah

I scored lower because the retarded spatial section cucked me. It was about boxes and shit.
Screenshot 20231119 191629

I scored 127 for spatial section on anothe test which involved rotating complex Lego shapes in your mind.

My Mensa Norway IQ score was 130.

• +1
I scored lower because the retarded spatial section cucked me. It was about boxes and shit.
View attachment 2661461

I scored 127 for spatial section on anothe test which involved rotating complex Lego shapes in your mind.

My Mensa Norway IQ score was 130.
Top 10% of the population, you're intelligent

• +1
developers

Shame on you. Your parents are software developers. While my mother is a clerk and my father was a welding technician and my IQ is 130 and I'm a Theoretical Physicist.

Last edited:
  • Woah
dont bother....its not accurate at all.....how am i supposed to do it now, near to bedtime?
and how im i supposed to do it even in the morning, given my energy has been dogshit the past days?

how do we know the people tested in that room are at FULL CAPACITY? 10 iQ points lost cause of this= ova....

..........exactly

Last edited:
  • JFL

it absolutely fucking isn't

subreddit dedicated to measuring intelligence

lmao

• +1
Reactions: Ryan