GTFIH NO BULLSHIT GUIDE ON HOW TO ASCNED FOR MY CURRY BHAIs specifically PART 1 ONLY

HELLO TO ALL MY CURRY BHAIS AND SAAARSS

BANG BANG TITLE TRACK (1 HOUR) | HRITHIK ROSHAN

YouTube · ♪ DivineMusic ♪
750+ views · 1 year ago

thread song for bhais

without beating around the bush let me give you all the info before all u fuckers say DNRD DALIT

PART 1 - skin

u fucking shitskin dalits have no fucking idea how much lighter skin would ascend you

Screenshot 2024 04 27 at 234953
- thats me

best ways to lighten skin tone - Glutathione is a powerful antioxidant naturally produced in the body, and it's also available as a supplement, gluatathione naturally lowers the melancytes and inhbitis melanin production giving you good light skin -- if you dont have caucasian bones dont do this you will look like a failed lab expiriment

if ur using needles make sure to be clean and steralise the needles and I repeat only inject with a sufficient dosage anything more will give you shitty side effects (LIVER DAMAGE ).Glutathione can be injected directly into the muscle of your upper thigh, your upper arm, otherwise known as the deltoid muscle - be careful when using needles

@Accelerator THIS WOULD ASCEND MY BHAI

FURTHERMORE U CAN ALSO USE KOJIC ACID SOAP TO LIGHTEN SKIN HOWVER GLUTATHIONE IN THE LONG TERM IS MUCH MORE EFFECTIVE KOJIC ACID CAN GIVE YOU THE SAME RESULTS AND ITS MUCH CHEAPER BUT ITS NOT LONG LASTING

link -

Kojie San Skin Brightening Soap - Acid 65g x 2, Double Pack

MOREOVER LATS MOVE ON TO THE MOST IMPORTANT PART ( frame + physique and face)

leanmaxxing -- curries generally have a skinnyfat physique and are born with naturally higher amount of body fat and low mucle mass this is due to the fucking STARVATION OUR COUNTRY WENT THRU IN BRITISH RULE

and all the famines - our genes adapted to survive longer without food so it got rid of as much lean mucle mass as possible because it burn up energy and increases fat stores for use when in starvation - fat -- emergency saving easily expendable without eating up energy

ofc this is subhuman trait to have while white cumskins dont have to deal with this shi

SOLUTION???

go gymcel there are plenty of threads here explaining how to gymcel - you want to ideally put on mucle while losing fat -- resistance training plus high protein diet

IF YOU ARE VEGETARIAN WHY TF R U HERE STINKY DALIT

you are poisoning your genes and inhibiting protein synthesis and growth in height and bone density just kys if ur vegetarian ur not even trying eat meat NIGGA if you want to ascend and fuck white jb peach pussy

ideally this is what you could be able to naturally attain

TIME FOR THE FACE

ONLY FOR SOUTH AND NORTH INDIANS PURELY

if mid indian -- theres no hope its over - mix of aasi genes and aryan - failed lab rat uncanny ugly faces - GO SEEK RACETRANSPLANT FROM SUNIL RICHARDSON SAARR - eat shit from dalits in ur slum - this is what most indians are and PAJEETS IDENTIFY AS

FOR NORTH INDIANs

you already have good colouring and skin halo ur just fucking boneless if ur ugly at this level go follow bonesmashing guide -- people that say its cope are coping bone smashing increases bone density and forms new bones if done correctly follow @Clavicular threads on bonesmashing its fucking legit DALITS if you dont do it ur pussy - indo aryans have good harmony as well and height usually so u can slay the holy grail white women saarr HAHAHA
GROWING A BEARD IS CRUCIAL FOR NORTH INDIANS A CELAN STUBBLE WOULD ASCEND YOU SO HARD MF LOOK AT ALL THE BOLLYWOOD ACTORS

without the beard hed look uncanny asf if u cant grow one use tropical minoxidil and derma roller IGGA.

FOR MY SOUTH BHAIS

you have hit the bones jackpot just like me

but your colouring is shit do what i did and bleach this will give you aryan feautres and good bones if ur too dark === over TOO DARK MEANING SRI LANKAN TRIBE DARk

aasi bone mogger genes plus good harmony unless short ur genetically destined to be a mogger

wear coloured contacts and lighten skin - ascend you

HEIGHT

average indian man in 2015 was 5 ft 5 however a recent study conducting height averages including rural indians the average increased to 5 ft 8 ?? how u might ask

rural indians -- more organic food and less studycelling and pure tall genes r bread

in india unlike the west mate selection via nautral selection doesnt occur because of arranged marriges - subhuman traits so manlets and ugly pajeets pass thier subhuman genes n short genes to all future generations

if below 5 7 -- ROPE OOMPA LOOMPA DALIT its over in india and west.

in puberty take mk677 and aromasin just do it and save ur cursed manlet blood u fucking idiots if under 17 make sure to get blood work done tho

ITS OK BHAIS IF UR SHORT FRAUD PLAINLY FRAUD DO WHAT @Amnesia does

get lifts comfrotable ones wear elevator shoes and for indoors get platofrm crocs from temu which give 2 inches i larp as 6 3 with all these

Platform Clogs

Temu
https://www.temu.com › clogs
https://www.temu.com/platform-clogs-s.html

FOR CASUAL WEAR GET REP BALENICAGA TRIPLE S and NIKE AIR MAX SCORPION FOR THE GYM THANK ME LATER

https://www.googleadservices.com/pa...6_ct-2FAxVyWEEAHcmCDoAQ9aACKAB6BAgGECI&adurl=

Attachments

• 1714600343002.png
    1714600343002.png
    222 bytes · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: halloweed, reek, Mog3D and 14 others
damn absolute banger thread that can be used by 90% of users on here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed, TheBiggestIncelEver, Mog3D and 6 others
Legit thread bhenchod + rep

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: reek, Mog3D, synock21 and 7 others
@mayomogger , @BrahminBoss , @NorwoodAscender , @Salludon , @SidharthTheSlayer

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, NorwoodAscender, xegigi and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mog3D, boss8055, ominion and 1 other person
MAKING A PART 2 SOON look out for it bhais

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mog3D, Clavicular, Accelerator and 1 other person
mogger thread mogger song choice. Appreciate it bhai

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Clavicular and S1d456
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, got.daim, Clavicular and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular and xegigi
BUMP

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Skin tone doesn't really matter tbh, most light skinned indians are still subhumans due to death tier eye areas. Honestly the only indians I've ever seen with any sort of SMV are the ones who have an eye area very atypical for their ethnicity.

I've seen this random indian guy on this guys tiktok a couple of times and women always ask who he is so ik he has appeal. But one of the main things to note is his eye area is extremely atypical for a south asian. I didn't even think he was fully indian at first, maybe like mixed indian/white or yemeni.

Same with you, you have atypical eyes for an indian and can probably pass as a darkskinned latino.

• +1
Reactions: S1d456
This is what I did except I darkened my skin instead of lightening

• Love it
if mid indian -- theres no hope its over - mix of aasi genes and aryan - failed lab rat uncanny ugly faces
lol I made a post about this a long time ago and everyone was jus calling me a Dalit in the comments. Hella agree w u tho ppl from like bihar and Uttar Pradesh def contributed the most to stereotypes. Pretty sure UP has the shortest ppl in India and most rape cases too.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, currywhowillascends and S1d456
lol I made a post about this a long time ago and everyone was jus calling me a Dalit in the comments. Hella agree w u tho ppl from like bihar and Uttar Pradesh def contributed the most to stereotypes. Pretty sure UP has the shortest ppl in India and most rape cases too.
i saw that thread so accurate

Skin tone doesn't really matter tbh, most light skinned indians are still subhumans due to death tier eye areas. Honestly the only indians I've ever seen with any sort of SMV are the ones who have an eye area very atypical for their ethnicity.

I've seen this random indian guy on this guys tiktok a couple of times and women always ask who he is so ik he has appeal. But one of the main things to note is his eye area is extremely atypical for a south asian. I didn't even think he was fully indian at first, maybe like mixed indian/white or yemeni.

Same with you, you have atypical eyes for an indian and can probably pass as a darkskinned latino.

yeah typically failoed eye areas are usually most common in middle india and some very small minority in north india -- middle indian like uttar pradhesh and bohar alll have highest populatoin and most subhuman eye areas

he mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
why bhai? unless u were too pale?
I was, plus it better suited the archetype and it’s normal and good to be tan where I live

• Love it
I fucking hate bihar that shitty state. Every curry in the west I have met from there is a disgusting 5’5 shitty orbital black skinned cuck. Truly over for them

• JFL
Thank you for this amazing thread! I am not sure if I have 'caucasian bones' but I am from part of the south people with dark skin (sri lankan) can I send a picture in dm? @S1d456

• +1
HELLO TO ALL MY CURRY BHAIS AND SAAARSS

BANG BANG TITLE TRACK (1 HOUR) | HRITHIK ROSHAN

View attachment 2893043
YouTube · ♪ DivineMusic ♪
750+ views · 1 year ago

thread song for bhais

without beating around the bush let me give you all the info before all u fuckers say DNRD DALIT

PART 1 - skin

u fucking shitskin dalits have no fucking idea how much lighter skin would ascend you

View attachment 2892961- thats me

best ways to lighten skin tone - Glutathione is a powerful antioxidant naturally produced in the body, and it's also available as a supplement, gluatathione naturally lowers the melancytes and inhbitis melanin production giving you good light skin -- if you dont have caucasian bones dont do this you will look like a failed lab expiriment View attachment 2892952

if ur using needles make sure to be clean and steralise the needles and I repeat only inject with a sufficient dosage anything more will give you shitty side effects (LIVER DAMAGE ).Glutathione can be injected directly into the muscle of your upper thigh, your upper arm, otherwise known as the deltoid muscle - be careful when using needles

@Accelerator THIS WOULD ASCEND MY BHAI

FURTHERMORE U CAN ALSO USE KOJIC ACID SOAP TO LIGHTEN SKIN HOWVER GLUTATHIONE IN THE LONG TERM IS MUCH MORE EFFECTIVE KOJIC ACID CAN GIVE YOU THE SAME RESULTS AND ITS MUCH CHEAPER BUT ITS NOT LONG LASTING

link -

Kojie San Skin Brightening Soap - Acid 65g x 2, Double Pack

MOREOVER LATS MOVE ON TO THE MOST IMPORTANT PART ( frame + physique and face)

View attachment 2892973leanmaxxing -- curries generally have a skinnyfat physique and are born with naturally higher amount of body fat and low mucle mass this is due to the fucking STARVATION OUR COUNTRY WENT THRU IN BRITISH RULE

and all the famines - our genes adapted to survive longer without food so it got rid of as much lean mucle mass as possible because it burn up energy and increases fat stores for use when in starvation - fat -- emergency saving easily expendable without eating up energy

ofc this is subhuman trait to have while white cumskins dont have to deal with this shi

SOLUTION???

go gymcel there are plenty of threads here explaining how to gymcel - you want to ideally put on mucle while losing fat -- resistance training plus high protein diet

IF YOU ARE VEGETARIAN WHY TF R U HERE STINKY DALIT

you are poisoning your genes and inhibiting protein synthesis and growth in height and bone density just kys if ur vegetarian ur not even trying eat meat NIGGA if you want to ascend and fuck white jb peach pussy

View attachment 2892998ideally this is what you could be able to naturally attain

TIME FOR THE FACE

ONLY FOR SOUTH AND NORTH INDIANS PURELY

if mid indian -- theres no hope its over - mix of aasi genes and aryan - failed lab rat uncanny ugly faces - GO SEEK RACETRANSPLANT FROM SUNIL RICHARDSON SAARR - eat shit from dalits in ur slum - this is what most indians are and PAJEETS IDENTIFY AS

FOR NORTH INDIANs

View attachment 2892990
you already have good colouring and skin halo ur just fucking boneless if ur ugly at this level go follow bonesmashing guide -- people that say its cope are coping bone smashing increases bone density and forms new bones if done correctly follow @Clavicular threads on bonesmashing its fucking legit DALITS if you dont do it ur pussy - indo aryans have good harmony as well and height usually so u can slay the holy grail white women saarr HAHAHA
GROWING A BEARD IS CRUCIAL FOR NORTH INDIANS A CELAN STUBBLE WOULD ASCEND YOU SO HARD MF LOOK AT ALL THE BOLLYWOOD ACTORS

View attachment 2892995 without the beard hed look uncanny asf if u cant grow one use tropical minoxidil and derma roller IGGA.

FOR MY SOUTH BHAIS
View attachment 2893011
View attachment 2893010
you have hit the bones jackpot just like me

but your colouring is shit do what i did and bleach this will give you aryan feautres and good bones if ur too dark === over TOO DARK MEANING SRI LANKAN TRIBE DARk

aasi bone mogger genes plus good harmony unless short ur genetically destined to be a mogger

wear coloured contacts and lighten skin - ascend you

HEIGHT

average indian man in 2015 was 5 ft 5 however a recent study conducting height averages including rural indians the average increased to 5 ft 8 ?? how u might ask

rural indians -- more organic food and less studycelling and pure tall genes r bread

in india unlike the west mate selection via nautral selection doesnt occur because of arranged marriges - subhuman traits so manlets and ugly pajeets pass thier subhuman genes n short genes to all future generations

if below 5 7 -- ROPE OOMPA LOOMPA DALIT its over in india and west.

in puberty take mk677 and aromasin just do it and save ur cursed manlet blood u fucking idiots if under 17 make sure to get blood work done tho

ITS OK BHAIS IF UR SHORT FRAUD PLAINLY FRAUD DO WHAT @Amnesia does

get lifts comfrotable ones wear elevator shoes and for indoors get platofrm crocs from temu which give 2 inches i larp as 6 3 with all these

Platform Clogs

View attachment 2893033
Temu
https://www.temu.com › clogs

FOR CASUAL WEAR GET REP BALENICAGA TRIPLE S and NIKE AIR MAX SCORPION FOR THE GYM THANK ME LATER

https://www.googleadservices.com/pa...6_ct-2FAxVyWEEAHcmCDoAQ9aACKAB6BAgGECI&adurl=
Uh, I’m arab.

Thank you for this amazing thread! I am not sure if I have 'caucasian bones' but I am from part of the south people with dark skin (sri lankan) can I send a picture in dm? @S1d456
ofc

I fucking hate bihar that shitty state. Every curry in the west I have met from there is a disgusting 5’5 shitty orbital black skinned cuck. Truly over for them
same lmao everyone in bihar is subhuman smalll dick low t , this is what the west think indians sterotypically are

• +1
Reactions: Accelerator
I’m not reading all of that.

I’m half Syrian and half Sudanese, does this shit apply to me too?
dm me ur face if u want

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
i did i pressed start chat and i typed, do you mind sending me a message and ill respond to that?
recieved it bro

• +1
Reactions: Sobos
water thread, you dont even live in India. You dont even know what an average Indian looks like here

• +1
Reactions: ketamin

this is how an average indian looks like, now ascend him

• JFL

same skin different lighting

• +1
Reactions: ketamin
Where's the thread ?

good thread bhai. mirin effort most indians can use this shit as sacred lifefuel to hopefully fix their inceldom

• Love it