GTFIH this mf is being used by his unattractive wife as a slave and for social media clout

M-1014

M-1014

Equinox
This Nara Smith's husband is literally a slave to a sub5 if you see her without makeup 💀💀

He does everything she says :feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: RaidenJTR
In most of her vids she'll be like " I made my husband do this and that"

yeah im a retard i was about to say this dude looks like lucky blue smith

• Hmm...
Reactions: M-1014
Many such cases. This is literally the best a man can hope for now.

Slaving away cooking, cleaning, and working 14 hours a day all just to come home and maybe have the chance to have sex with your LTB ethnic wife.

Probably makes him sex coupons and he can only redeem them once he’s done cleaning the bathroom with a toothbrush, making dinner, and then giving her a foot massage.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, got.daim and M-1014

Slaving away cooking, cleaning, and working 14 hours a day all just to come home and maybe have the chance to have sex with your LTB ethnic wife.

Probably makes him sex coupons and he can only redeem them once he’s done cleaning the bathroom with a toothbrush, making dinner, and then giving her a foot massage.
This just looks like a cute couple thing. Wtf u niggas calling him a slave for :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

W interaction
wtf is that 1st part of ur comment nigga
It was glitchy

This just looks like a cute couple thing. Wtf u niggas calling him a slave for :lul:
I don't think you've seen her vids he is Htn and cooking cleaning driving and working for sub5 ethnic

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Reformed
wtf is that 1st part of ur comment nigga
It was glitchy but I agree he looks like lucky blue smith and the niggas last name is also smith they might be related