(GTFIH!) This site's genetic and epigenetic editing era is impending in a few years!

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
The information I am learning is one to die for :love:

I'm learning a lot about CRISPR and how we could do things to our genetics and epigenome to modify and enhance our attractiveness. The things I have found are fucking profound, to say the least! In a few years' time, we'll be seeing threads like this!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, AscendingHero and 26 others
NIGGA U MADE UR EYES GLOW IN THE FUCKING DARK??bro i have green eyes aswell how do i do this

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, Deleted member 14693 and 4 others
But this needs to be made on a single cell gamete
Not a full grown adult:feelswah:

NIGGA U MADE UR EYES GLOW IN THE FUCKING DARK??bro i have green eyes aswell how do i do this
No, but I am planning to. You can use yellow, red, green, blue and mix them as well.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: n0rthface, ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, ALP and 3 others
But this needs to be made on a single cell gamete
Not a full grown adult:feelswah:
Just load a virus with the desired edits and inject it, spray it up your nose, etc theory.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, bogii, AscendingHero and 3 others
Just load a virus with the desired edits and inject it, spray it up your nose, etc theory.
Oh right I forgor:owo:

Good advice but this is only going to happen in the distant future not in 10 year or so

Either ways Im eager to know more and would consider trying it if it was available commercially

• +1
Reactions: bogii
edited my genes babyyy !!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, Deleted member 2729, bogii and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and enchanted_elixir
The information I am learning is one to die for :love:

I'm learning a lot about CRISPR and how we could do things to our genetics and epigenome to modify and enhance our attractiveness. The things I have found are fucking profound, to say the least! In a few years' time, we'll be seeing threads like this!

View attachment 1725449
Fuck i love this user, he's funny and smart.

A saviour

• Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Oh right I forgor:owo:

Good advice but this is only going to happen in the distant future not in 10 year or so

Either ways Im eager to know more and would consider trying it if it was available commercially

Research is the biggest roadbock, not tools. It's already performable.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: FreakkForLife, ALP, bogii and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: ๐€๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฒ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐–๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ซ
How do I edit micropenis gene? Asking for a friend (y)

• JFL
Reactions: ALP, bogii, gamma and 6 others
I am under the suspicion this account is hired by staff or some other site body in order to pump out juicy threads

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist, FreakkForLife, gamma and 2 others
Just a preview of what this will allow us to do to spread some hype.
  • Can make eyes glow whatever color (green, blue, red, and yellow fluorescent proteins, mix to make new colors)
  • Can increase baseline production of some things like glutathione and melanin so you can have permanent skin lightening/darkening or a higher baseline GH secretion.
  • Can change eye color
  • Epigenetic contraceptive (you can switch it on or off)
  • Super sprinter
  • Super endurance
  • Super muscle gaining abilities
More in the future

@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @PearlHandledDeck @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @gamma @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn
@Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jรณn @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69 @Anchor_Ship
@ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel @Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior
@Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, ilovelamp08, Deleted member 19499 and 14 others
I diagnose you with delusions of grandeur. I will elab when you post that thread about epigenetic editing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin, Chadeep, AscendingHero and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ๐€๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฒ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐–๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ซ and ChristianChad
Wow can you elaborate on how can I use it/what are the options
Is it legit etc

Donโ€™t forget to tag:feelsokman:
Thanks a lot bruv sincerely:heart:
Learn a lot about genomics.
CRISPR, Cas9, dCas9, CRISPRi, CRISPRa.
And what genes control what.
Some things are single trait genes, meaning one gene controls one thing.
Some things are polymorphic genes, meaning a lot of genes control one thing.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and ๐€๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฒ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐–๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ซ
You think you will be special with glowing eyes JFL.

Won't be long before everyone does it.

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and AscendingHero
@Xangsane is a meanie-head.
He laughed at my post.๐Ÿ˜ข

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
I diagnose you with delusions of grandeur. I will elab when you post that thread about epigenetic editing
Nope i've been researching as well, new levels of looksmaxxing are truly underway

• Love it
How do I edit micropenis gene? Asking for a friend (y)
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOo

There is no micropenis gene, maybe some genes that affect hormonal output which at the end of the day 1 to 1 affect penile size.

Cardiovascular size and output as well as the brain also effects penile size

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 16371
CRISPR simply increases the speed and efficiency of our ability to make genome edits in a cell. Notice. Cell. Not organism. Not all cells. A cell. Singular.

Thus, when we use CRISPR, weโ€™re modifying some cells with the gene edit that we want and then introducing that cell into the organism. Making knockout mice are different. Weโ€™re making individual edits to cells and then making those cells grow up in the full grown mice. However, that doesnโ€™t mean that we can do the reverse by modifying an adult and making the edit throughout their body.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and enchanted_elixir

"As far as the editing of the embryoโ€™s genome and creating so-called designer babies are concerned, we should be aware that this belongs with the realm of science fiction and journalism. It has nothing to do with security or ethical abuse. I do not know if this is realistic from the scientific viewpoint or will ever be realistic. There is no scientific base at the moment for requesting, as journalists say, the birth of smart and talented babies and so on and so forth. We still lack the proper understanding the genome. Our knowledge of different genesโ€™ interaction is not good enough. Thatโ€™s science fiction," Kutsev said at the round table discussion Genome​

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Is it administered orally or injected?
And can the package go bad in its way by heat light etc?
Injected or maybe sprayed. For temperature regulation, I have definitely no clue.
It needs to go directly into the bloodstream.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and ๐€๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฒ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐–๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ซ
CRISPR simply increases the speed and efficiency of our ability to make genome edits in a cell. Notice. Cell. Not organism. Not all cells. A cell. Singular.

Thus, when we use CRISPR, weโ€™re modifying some cells with the gene edit that we want and then introducing that cell into the organism. Making knockout mice are different. Weโ€™re making individual edits to cells and then making those cells grow up in the full grown mice. However, that doesnโ€™t mean that we can do the reverse by modifying an adult and making the edit throughout their body.
You'd need a very efficient virus to do so. The delivery problem is one I want to solve, so we can make edits in the places we want.

• +1
Reactions: ๐€๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฒ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐–๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ซ, KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 16371 and 1 other person
Good luck getting cancer

"As far as the editing of the embryoโ€™s genome and creating so-called designer babies are concerned, we should be aware that this belongs with the realm of science fiction and journalism. It has nothing to do with security or ethical abuse. I do not know if this is realistic from the scientific viewpoint or will ever be realistic. There is no scientific base at the moment for requesting, as journalists say, the birth of smart and talented babies and so on and so forth. We still lack the proper understanding the genome. Our knowledge of different genesโ€™ interaction is not good enough. Thatโ€™s science fiction," Kutsev said at the round table discussion Genome​

:lul::lul::lul:
Designer babies are possible. Designer twins already exist.

The only thing that is real in that quote is that we still don't have the proper understanding of the genome. That's it.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Most people struggle enormously with basic organic chemistry. Modifying genome is like end-game activity. There will be very few people to make sufficient contribution for a long time. The fact that focusing solely on biotechnology will give you a cheese related job at best does not help its development.
To be honest, I hope it will progress quickly as well, too, but we must be realistic about it.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, bogii, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
:lul::lul::lul:
Designer babies are possible. Designer twins already exist.

The only thing that is real in that quote is that we still don't have the proper understanding of the genome. That's it.
Only for single gene mutaions, not for complex traits. also gene editng yourself would mean editing trilions of cells which is impossible. like the russian scientist said this is sci fi delusional shit.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Notice all these staff accounts on here... I am convinced this account @ enchanted_elixir is not managed by a single user, and these threads by him are just structured like whatever usually gets attention and seems high quality

There may be more accounts like this, I'm not sure. I guess this forum really is starting to decline :redpill:

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
Most people struggle enormously with basic organic chemistry. Modifying genome is like end-game activity. There will be very few people to make sufficient contribution for a long time. The fact that focusing solely on biotechnology will give you a cheese related job at best does not help its development.
To be honest, I hope it will progress quickly as well, too, but we must be realistic about it.
This thread is meaningless and fake, don't pay attention to it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Hipcel and HOLYFUARK
You'd need a very efficient virus to do so. The delivery problem is one I want to solve, so we can make edits in the places we want.
Delivering the editing vector to the majority of cells is very hard to achieve..it is not as straight forward as you think.

The choice of a viral vector to deliver genetic material to cells comes with some logistical problems. There are a limited number of viral vectors available for therapeutic use. Any of these few viral vectors can cause the body to develop an immune response if the vector is seen as a foreign invader. Once used, the viral vector cannot be effectively used in the patient again because it will be recognized by the body. If the vaccine or gene therapy fails in clinical trials, the virus canโ€™t be used again in the patient for a different vaccine or gene therapy in the future. Pre-existing immunity against the viral vector could also be present in the patient rendering the therapy ineffective for that patient. It is possible to counteract pre-existing immunity when using a viral vector for vaccination by priming with a non-viral DNA vaccine, but this method presents another expense and obstacle in the vaccine distribution process. Pre-existing immunity may also be challenged by increasing vaccine dose or changing the vaccination route.

• +1
Mods having a staff meeting rn...

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOo

There is no micropenis gene, maybe some genes that affect hormonal output which at the end of the day 1 to 1 affect penile size.

Cardiovascular size and output as well as the brain also effects penile size

How does the brain effect penis size? I thought dick size was to do with ones androgen receptors

• +1
Delivering the editing vector to the majority of cells is very hard to achieve..it is not as straight forward as you think.

I know that, that's why you'd need to either modify, find or engineer a really good virus.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees

Users who are viewing this thread

Back