[GTFIH WEBSITE MIGHT GET SHUT DOWN] Nate screwed it up -- it was the final straw

this is the fbi i have raided swolepenismans house and have disovered this laptop i am monitoring this site and will be arresting many of you especially this degenerate @Pietrosiek

giphy.gif

can you throw the cuffs on me outside of a large college campus for maximum smv boost

• JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr

Attachments

• 1579795976449.png
    1579795976449.png
    21.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
this is the fbi i have raided swolepenismans house and have disovered this laptop i am monitoring this site and will be arresting many of you especially this degenerate @Pietrosiek

giphy.gif
Dont tag me in 5th site of thread.

so this wasnt even a larp? JFL

I," Justbeconfidentsrs", REMOVE MYSELF FROM
THIS SITUATION. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Last edited:
I," Justbeconfidentsrs", REMOVE MYSELF FROM
THIS SITUATION. I DID NOT ENCOURAGE ANY VIOLENT OR HARMFUL ACTS REGARDING THIS CASE. I DID NOT WISH HARM ON ANYONE OR INCITE ANY ILLEGAL ACTIONS. PLEASE DO NOT DIRECTLY CONTACT ME REGARDING THIS CASE.
Low T

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr.cope, auboutduprecipice and Deleted member 1751
I, EYES, REMOVE MYSELF FROM
THIS SITUATION. I DID NOT ENCOURAGE ANY VIOLENT OR HARMFUL ACTS REGARDING THIS CASE. I DID NOT WISH HARM ON ANYONE OR INCITE ANY ILLEGAL ACTIONS. PLEASE DO NOT DIRECTLY CONTACT ME REGARDING THIS CASE

jfl at everyone writing disclaimers like the fbi would give a fuck and not knock your doors down while you're eating mom's tendies anyway

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Mr.cope and Petsmart
low inhib creep. i bet shes stockholmed for him. and im indeed in disbelief at game this cold blooded heartless dark triad badboy mastermind pulled on world
giphy.gif

I, TITBOT REMOVE MYSELF FROM
THIS SITUATION. I DID NOT ENCOURAGE ANY VIOLENT OR HARMFUL ACTS REGARDING THIS CASE. I DID NOT WISH HARM ON ANYONE OR INCITE ANY ILLEGAL ACTIONS. PLEASE DO NOT DIRECTLY CONTACT ME REGARDING THIS CASE.

keep coping faggots. he is next meeks indeed

I BLM
REMOVE MYSELF FROM
i didn't take any photos of anyone's butt this is more bullshit people from my school are spreading onto here

and i have NOT talked to any police officer for at least the past month
quit lying fbi officer

I, MAMMOTHACTUARY, REMOVE MYSELF FROM

admins make a new site asap
It has come to my attention that @Short Ugly and Brown took pictures of his oneitis' ass. The pictures were distributed on some form of social media. One of his friends (who I shall not name for privacy reasons) reported him due to this (he feared that @Short Ugly and Brown may sexually assault her due to this and past behaviour). Now the police is involved. They have taken control of his laptop and the like (so this website is under their radar). Save every last thread, every last post, NOW, before the website gets shut down.
Hol up how do you know this

JFL over for this site. @Short Ugly and Brown you're a dumbass.

But it's funny how everyone's shitting their pants over this. 'muh fbi NA problems.'

EVERY POST FROM THIS IP IS SERIOUS

I HATE NIGGERS
I HATE WOMEN
I LIKE FAITH REIHMS ASS

• Love it
Reactions: Master
I HAVE ALREADY BOOKED A FLIGHT TO RUSSIA

NEVER EVEN BEGAN FOR THIS FORUM

• JFL
Reactions: Master
People are way over exaggerating it. why would this site get shut down when her lewd pictures weren't even posted here?

On what bases would 'fbi' or whatever shut this site down?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
I,"Master", REMOVE MYSELF FROM
THIS SITUATION. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

High Inhibcel

I,"Master", REMOVE MYSELF FROM

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
dont worry the fbi will see my avi and get lost in his eyes till they realize they need to looksmax to even compare to his beauty

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and Ritalincel

Attachments

• 1579817742570.png
    1579817742570.png
    8.1 KB · Views: 0

Frame 00 delay 01s

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicope
I'm so glad Police saved 1300 of my shitposts :)

[IMG alt="Ritalincel"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/0/442.jpg?1577834562[/IMG] View attachment 240824
[IMG alt="Ritalincel"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/0/442.jpg?1577834562[/IMG]

Ritalincel

Joined Oct 20, 2018 Posts 36,324 Reputation 44,643

MESSAGE TO ALL FRIENDS AND RECENT PLAYERS, MY FRIEND AND I ARE HOSTING A JTAG 10TH PRESTIGE LOBBY ALL UNLOCKS SEND ME A MESSAGE BACK FOR DETAILS ONLY 50 USERS LIMITED

Last edited:
  • WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel